LSD might have ruined my life I haven't been functional in weeks

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
>Take an incredible high dose of LSD
>Eventually reality flickers in and out until I forget I am tripping
>Forget I am even tripping basically live in an alternate reality where I took my life more seriously and was back in University
>Met a dream woman had friends everything seemed too perfect it even bothered me.
>We got married I had kids I wasn't aware of any of the blackpill stuff I was a complete normie
>Then one day reality seemed low definition and everyday it got worse and worse.
>Then I saw my family get killed and demon showed me another reality I was a herion addict on the street
>And he said this was the life I could have had if I tried in my youth then all my memories came back I was back at home a fucking neet who wasted the last 5 years

I wish I never took LSD its been 3 weeks and I still have memories of my other life. I really realize I ruined my own life there is no turning back no I should rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, shalomnigga, Manletmachine and 10 others
Nigger this doesn't happen on acid. How many µg?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, fvolkek, chosen-one and 2 others
Nigger this doesn't happen on acid. How many µg?
Yeah, sounds more like a salvia trip, those are like dreams, but feel very real, and you can have a whole alternate life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, AsGoodAsItGets, DildoFaggins and 2 others
>Forget I am even tripping basically live in an alternate reality where I took my life more seriously and was back in University
>Met a dream woman had friends everything seemed too perfect it even bothered me.
>We got married I had kids I wasn't aware of any of the blackpill stuff I was a complete normie
>Then one day reality seemed low definition and everyday it got worse and worse.
>Then I saw my family get killed and demon showed me another reality I was a herion addict on the street
>And he said this was the life I could have had if I tried in my youth then all my memories came back I was back at home a fucking neet who wasted the last 5 years

I wish I never took LSD its been 3 weeks and I still have memories of my other life. I really realize I ruined my own life there is no turning back no I should rope
bro your LSD was laced with salvia for sure, lookup Ari Shaffir salvia trip.

But ay maybe this was an awakening for you don't be so hard on yourself its not too late to get the life you dreamt of.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 11126 and AsGoodAsItGets
Sounds pretty cool tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, chosen-one and try2beme
@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TsarTsar444
This doesn't sound like lsd but mogs me for at least having lived that different life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, Deleted member 51821 and bishōnenmaxxer
This doesn't sound like lsd but mogs me for at least having lived that different life
Could be LSD tbh.

On my own trip I would zone out completely, to a different world/universe. Imagination running wild in there and everything was and felt amazing.
At some point I would snap back to reality, go to my friends and be like? What year is it? How long was I gone?

That different world/universe was amazing. But then the paranoia set in when I started realizing it wasnt real and I would have to go back to 'normal life' again. Which could be imagined as the demon he started seeing.

Normal life started looking like a prison, torture, etc

After the trip the paranoia was gone, but I felt completely LOST in life for almost a week.

I would wake up, confused. Just walk around the city or sit im a chair. My life didnt make any sense anymore and I had no interest or motivation in any of the things i normally did.

After 10 days my life started feeling the same again as before LSD. Old patterns, habits, feelings coming back.

Its why ive been afraid to do LSD again for now. That shit is insane.

My trip and his seem somewhat familiar in that way.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, bishōnenmaxxer and TsarTsar444
Could be LSD tbh.

On my own trip I would zone out completely, to a different world/universe. Imagination running wild in there and everything was and felt amazing.
At some point I would snap back to reality, go to my friends and be like? What year is it? How long was I gone?

That different world/universe was amazing. But then the paranoia set in when I started realizing it wasnt real and I would have to go back to 'normal life' again. Which could be imagined as the demon he started seeing.

After the trip the paranoia was gone, but I felt completely LOST in life for almost a week.

I would wake up, confused. Just walk around the city or sit im a chair. My life didnt make any sense anymore and I had no interest or motivation in any of the things i normally did.

After 10 days my life started feeling the same again as before LSD. Old patterns, habits, feelings coming back.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

I have a strong interest to do LSD/ayahuasca/salvia now ngl.

Im still depressed and my life is total garbage. Have nothing to lose if I Somehow kill myself or end in psychosis.
Killing myself in my current state is a net gain. Less suffering on earth.

Only mdma/shrooms i use regularly and give me a mental breakthrough where my trauma is uncovered. But the effects dont seem to last long enough, not impactful enough somehow.

Ill do mdma with lsd next. Candyflip

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Could be LSD tbh.

@MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

No it sucked basically I got to see what my life would be like if I tried 2-3 years ago. And my true future was a herion addict on the streets of Portland. All the new friends I made Sarah was killed my son James. And even I made new friends in this reality. Idk what the trip meant other then I am fucked for life and will end up a crackhead on the streets

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Idk what the trip meant other then I am fucked for life and will end up a crackhead on the streets
It meant that if things trend as they are now, you will probably end up a street crackhead. So break out of whatever shitty habits you got and whatever life path you are on.

that was probably a metaphor for whatever emotions you have repressed idk

when I take acid I go through the same cycle: ego loss, being aware I lost the ego and becoming dissociated, ego coming back and being aware of what was bothering me by rationalizing emotions, sense of freedom

for some people it can be rough they go schizo by losing their ego, my guess is that they become dissociated and aware of the ego and nothing feels real anymore, I know exactly that feeling and how scary it is,its like you have to learn to be human again, then I realize I need the ego for the human experience and I love being alive more than ever again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I dont think your shi laced this happens to some

What if your so-called other life is the real life and what you are currently experiencing is the trip?

that was probably a metaphor for whatever emotions you have repressed idk

when I take acid I go through the same cycle: ego loss, being aware I lost the ego and becoming dissociated, ego coming back and being aware of what was bothering me by rationalizing emotions, sense of freedom

for some people it can be rough they go schizo by losing their ego, my guess is that they become dissociated and aware of the ego and nothing feels real anymore, I know exactly that feeling and how scary it is,its like you have to learn to be human again, then I realize I need the ego for the human experience and I love being alive more than ever again
Yeah I have felt super weird like I am not real anymore I wish I never did LSD I worried I might develop schizophrenia

Yeah I have felt super weird like I am not real anymore I wish I never did LSD I worried I might develop schizophrenia
But are you OK now? I know that feeling of losing your self to the point I was questioning why do I need to move, eat or drink but it comes back after the trip or some days after, it's scary and you think you're going schizo

No it sucked basically I got to see what my life would be like if I tried 2-3 years ago. And my true future was a herion addict on the streets of Portland. All the new friends I made Sarah was killed my son James. And even I made new friends in this reality. Idk what the trip meant other then I am fucked for life and will end up a crackhead on the streets
It probably is a call to action. You need to develop now a new method of success and happiness probably. Otherwise your on the road to addiction.

To me id rather call that thing a "mind entity". Its intelligent and somewhat a part of you.

I can help you if you Pm me.

Tutorial? Rather have a fake Chad life than a real one cause I’m ugly anyway