M(16) 185 cm in desperate need of looksmaxing advice

A

AceProp

Iron
This is what I look like rn with minimal/no frauding.
First pic is the relaxed front profile,
second pic is the front profile with squinting and clenching,
third pic is the side profile with tongue swallowing to better show what we are working with,
fourth pic is the side profile without tongue swallowing but looking up instead,
last pic is the side profile with the teeth in right position (almost).

Here are the biggest flaws I have been able to spot with my limited knowledge of aesthetics:
-Overbite because of a problem with my teeth, the front row is to low preventing me from putting the lower teeth below them. In the last pic I'm showing what it looks likes when I do it anyway but its not perfect because the jaw ends up lower than it should.
-Biggest forehead in recorded history, I don't know how to fix this without hair transplant and tbh I don't think it's possible.
-Big nose + odd nose shape, it definately looks worse than it realy is because of negetative forward growth but I still think it's bad.
-Shit eyebrows, this might be possible to repair this with microneedling.
-Acne, this is an easy fix
-Long midface, this might be caused by my teeth problems and if so it's easy to get rid of it but otherwise idk what to do.
-bad forward growth, idk how to fix this
-bad distance between gonions, idk how to fix this
-bad coloring, this is easy to fix

The list goes on and on but those were the biggest flaws I have been able to spot.
If you found other ones please tell me about it and if you know how to fix some please tell me how.
I'll prioritize softmaxxing but I'm also open to hear about hardmaxxing solutions.
AA6F6589 1089 45D0 AA84 CB7FBE2578C8
IMG 3634
Tjnbfv
IMG 3641
IMG 3663

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and batteryfresh
get rid of the hair asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, mtcut3plush and aleksander
get rid of hair asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
get rid of the hair asap
ok, do you think I should just change cut or get rid of everything.
I think trying to at least cover up the forehead with tiktok hair is a better solution than going bald

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
third pic is the side profile with tongue swallowing to better show what we are working with,
fourth pic is the side profile without tongue swallowing but looking up instead,

Here are the biggest flaws I have been able to spot with my limited knowledge of aesthetics:
-Overbite because of a problem with my teeth, the front row is to low preventing me from putting the lower teeth below them. In the last pic I'm showing what it looks likes when I do it anyway but its not perfect because the jaw ends up lower than it should.
-Biggest forehead in recorded history, I don't know how to fix this without hair transplant and tbh I don't think it's possible.
-Big nose + odd nose shape, it definately looks worse than it realy is because of negetative forward growth but I still think it's bad.
-Long midface, this might be caused by my teeth problems and if so it's easy to get rid of it but otherwise idk what to do.

The list goes on and on but those were the biggest flaws I have been able to spot.
If you found other ones please tell me about it and if you know how to fix some please tell me how.
I'll prioritize softmaxxing but I'm also open to hear about hardmaxxing solutions.
View attachment 2711372View attachment 2711374View attachment 2711382View attachment 2711386View attachment 2711387
rhinoplaty or death

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I think trying to at least cover up the forehead with tiktok hair is a better solution than going bald
Skincare, look into anti hair loss regiment and you should be fine.

Medium haircut should fit you, keep the front long. You hair type is really good so don't get a really short haircut.

• +1
Reactions: AceProp
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?, efidescontinuado and AceProp
Skincare, look into anti hair loss regiment and you should be fine.

Medium haircut should fit you, keep the front long. You hair type is really good so don't get a really short haircut.
Perfect, I'll try that

View attachment 2711372View attachment 2711374View attachment 2711382View attachment 2711386View attachment 2711387
shave everyday with an electronic razor, get a hiarcut tht covers your forehead. minoxidil eyebrows, braces maybe?, it isnt as bad of a start but is fixable, i see low low htn potential, brush lips like twice a week, but most important start saving money for lip fillers, lock in whats ur height

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and AceProp
you have the phenotype to fit well with a middle part-ish haircut

• +1
shave everyday with an electronic razor, get a hiarcut tht covers your forehead. minoxidil eyebrows, braces maybe?, it isnt as bad of a start but is fixable, i see low low htn potential, brush lips like twice a week, but most important start saving money for lip fillers, lock in whats ur height
Yeah I'll try to save up for braces this might be a huge improvement. I'm 185 cm (not sure if you were asking for my height or not)

You have a typical neanderthal skull
neunderthals = JEWS

e3GO84Z.jpg
b9x0ssW.jpg

Im not helping any fucking jews

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, Gerardwayfan and 5'7 zoomer
people in this thread are giving you reddit tier garbage advice, you need infraorbital implants with bimax + genio, hairline lowering surgery would also be usefull

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, EggKing, AceProp and 1 other person
Typical neanderthal skull
neunderthals = JEWS

e3GO84Z.jpg
b9x0ssW.jpg

Im not helping any fucking jews
Brother i'm Canadian, there are no jews here cuz they all live in their small community in Montreal

you have decent medial canthus too, if you also got stroma slayer tbh

• +1
you have decent medial canthus too, if you also got stroma slayer tbh
what are you saying greycel. he has normie medial canthus stop giving trash advice

• +1
Brother i'm Canadian, there are no jews here cuz they all live in their small community in Montreal
Well well well, I EXPOSED YOU DIRTY FUCKING JEW

ONNTHE HOLY CHRIST, BE BANISHED

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AceProp
get rid of the hair asap

• +1
eye color surgery
That's interesting, what color do you think I should get? I'm thinking dark blue but not sure if this is the right choice.
Also do you think hair dye would help too?

That's interesting, what color do you think I should get? I'm thinking dark blue but not sure if this is the right choice.
Also do you think hair dye would help too?
blue or green would be ideal, and stop listening to those dumbfucks your hair is fine, but if you really want to i believe black dye would help

• +1
blue or green would be ideal, and stop listening to those dumbfucks your hair is fine, but if you really want to i believe black dye would help
His hairline is rlly bald

Maybe because hes balding.... or maaybe he just got a bad hairline lol

• +1
His hairline is rlly bald

Maybe because hes balding.... or maaybe he just got a bad hairline lol
personally i dont think hes balding, maybe norwood 1,5. he would need to visit a dermalogist for that which he should anyway, anyhow his hairline is definitely trash AND it is combined with a big forehead which is his biggest failo, so no matter what hairline lowering surgery is needed

• +1
Allright ty I'll get lenses before doing stroma to see the difference, might post an update once that's done

• +1
Reactions: piec
3923978 tjnbfv1

Maybe rhinoplasty + stronger eyebrows + better haircut

Don't do any eye change or something, you might lose your sight

You have quite weak undereye area, but i didn't see the mindblowing results from infraorbital rim implants, so i'm not really fun of them, might change my opinion on them in the future tho

• +1
cut yo hair immediately bro, shorter hair would mook 10 times better and more neat overall

get lip fillers it will ascend you HARD, it would shorten you philtrum slightly which will affect your midface ratio positively and make your 'big' nose look smaller or normal sized, combined with your good eye area you should be good to go

hairline lowering surgery and braces will save your life.

Shave your face and neck routinely, at this age you should not let that shit grow out unless you’re Arab and have a full beard at 14. Your eyebrows aren’t terrible but applying minoxidil 5% with a Q tip twice a day will help greatly, that’s how I fixed my barely visible eyebrows. Skincare, you have typical teenager skin problems. Getting on Tret would be optimal but try using cleanser, moisturizer, and salicylic acid for a few months and see if that’s enough to fix it. TikTok broccoli haircut to hide your forehead. This is all softmaxxing but I’m not qualified to give advice on surgery so I won’t. You are not an ugly guy by the way so don’t be so hard on yourself and don’t let these incels make you feel bad

In addition of what everyone said i advice you to take something for dark circle. You have a great potencial btw

Thread 'EYEBROW GAINS ORAL MINOXIDIL (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/eyebrow-gains-oral-minoxidil-before-and-after-pics.926415/
check out this thread, personally i havent tried it but looks safe + good results

Your gonions, coloring, nose and eyebrows are fine
Your flaws are mainly a slightly recessed maxilla
Flat philtrum
Forehead (Fraud with tiktok hair asap)
And low chin projection (might change with age)
Your eyes in motion would probably look fine
if you're nt you'll probably get a girlfriend

View attachment 2711517

Maybe rhinoplasty + stronger eyebrows + better haircut

Don't do any eye change or something, you might lose your sight

You have quite weak undereye area, but i didn't see the mindblowing results from infraorbital rim implants, so i'm not really fun of them, might change my opinion on them in the future tho
twink nose

Go bald