Made my first topical Avodart + Finasteride

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Just squeezed the liquid out the avodart soft pill into the minoxidil + crushed fina tablets

Think i put like 0.7,5mg into 10ml of min and 10mg of fin for a 10 day stack (cuz i accidentally spilled half of the first avodart pill tbh)

Mixed it all so well it looked like jizz

Gonna report tbf if any change does happen it will be the dut cuz i was already on topical and even oral fin

Switched back to topical cuz i wanna see if the back/sides pain and stomach issues go away (it 99% isn't the fin but whatever) anyway prolly gonna go back to oral in 2 weeks or something tbh and just keep using dut topically if this autistic mix i made even works (cuz dut is in liquid form jfl)

This poojet said one of his patients did the same exact things so i thought why not cuz topical dut would allow me to slowly microdose dut and get my body used to it asap and finally start getting hair gains

fin+ dut is downsyndrome dut already nukes dht you dont need fin

• +1
Reactions: buflek and irrumator praetor
fin+ dut is downsyndrome dut already nukes dht you dont need fin
Its just in case cuz i heard dut particles are big so idk if they will get thru the skin or not

Why even go through the trouble of making your own concoctions jfl. Just take it orally like a man. Literally takes 2 seconds swallowing a pill and you go by the rest of your day.
Its just in case cuz i heard dut particles are big so idk if they will get thru the skin or not
Dutasteride is not a large molecule. It's very hydrophobic with a log P of 5.09, so it penetrates the skin easily.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Why even go through the trouble of making your own concoctions jfl. Just take it orally like a man. Literally takes 2 seconds swallowing a pill and you go by the rest of your day.

Dutasteride is not a large molecule. It's very hydrophobic with a log P of 5.09, so it penetrates the skin easily.
Cuz i wanna microdose it and then slowly increase the dosage per week and eventually reach 0.5 a day without having to deal with sides if any at all. The same I did for FIN and had to do until i reached 1.25mg a day cuz the body needs to learn what to do with the T. Playing the safe game

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Cuz i wanna microdose it and then slowly increase the dosage per week and eventually reach 0.5 a day without having to deal with sides if any at all. The same I did for FIN and had to do until i reached 1.25mg a day cuz the body needs to learn what to do with the T. Playing the safe game
Why not just start with the recommended dose. If you notice side effects you can always dose down.

Do Monday Wednesday Saturday 0.25mg Fin and increase to 0.5mg then 1mg every 1-2 week

• +1
Why not just start with the recommended dose. If you notice side effects you can always dose down.
Yea but its my first day 0.075mg topical avodart with 1mg fin and ngl from my usual topical fin shed of 20-30 hairs a day i got like 10 max tbh. Not even a shedding phase or whatnot. And the day before it was around 35. Big jump

Yea but its my first day 0.075mg topical avodart with 1mg fin and ngl from my usual topical fin shed of 20-30 hairs a day i got like 10 max tbh. Not even a shedding phase or whatnot. And the day before it was around 35. Big jump
I mean big decrease in shed but increase in results tbf

use oral dut or topical fin then. Topical 5ar inhibitors are honestly a meme it all goes systemic anyways.

use oral dut or topical fin then. Topical 5ar inhibitors are honestly a meme it all goes systemic anyways.
they reduce scalp DHT the same as oral but go less systemic = less overall DHT reduction

topical dut isnt even proven to work as many claim the molecules are too big.

just do your own medical practice theory

• +1
rn basically on topical fin 1mg + topical dut .1mg and oral dut .5 and tbh shed is like 5 hairs a day (still annoying but 0 sidds tbf would've immediately started dut had I known)

they reduce scalp DHT the same as oral but go less systemic = less overall DHT reduction

topical dut isnt even proven to work as many claim the molecules are too big.
my own anecdote is it worked for me but i used it without oral dut for 2 days so 🤷‍♂️ now the back and sides pain went away but i got some inner thigh/pelvis/crotch tightness on the right (again probably not fin nor dut but whatever)

• +1
Reactions: buflek