Made up with my hot coworker

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i saw her at work and i just bought some wings. i was holding them in hand when i saw her. she was glaring at me as usual and i told her "dude, you wanna fucking fight about it or what?" and she looked at me dazed and confused. i literally told her "i will beat your fucking ass i am so fucking tired of you and your attitude, do you want to fight about it?"

So then she was laughing and then i told her "i am dead fucking serious, meet me in the back and i will literally fuck you up i don't give a fuck, i have beaten women before."

as we got in the back she didn't think i was serious. took off my coat and immediately started hitting her and put her in a headlock. this fucking bitch was actually a lot stronger than i thought. i never realized how fucking masculine she was. i started beating her up and she punched me in the stomach. lucky my abs bounced that shit off. i then punched her in the arm and she was all "ow" and then i was like alright. i wasn't actually trying to hurt her. you can share these wings with me now. we sat super close knees touching and all.

we ate together and we talked it out. we are all flirty again and she can't stop staring at my lips. i don't think anything will come of it. but i have fun at work.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizomogger, anthony111553, N1666 and 7 others
I’m jealous of u Chad

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Intrigued by this fanfic tbh. OP keep writing I want to see what kind of turn it takes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 63249 and 7 others
Fucking pussy you shouldve killed her right there and there with your bare hands

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, boxface34, darkness97 and 1 other person
Tales from Bihar

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Psychophilly and ascension
Nah she kicked you in the ballsack and gave you a uppercut knocking you out faggot

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea and Deleted member 30679
You most not live in the US as soon you started to touch her she would’ve started screaming rape

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
You most not live in the US as soon you started to touch her she would’ve started screaming rape
they were play fighting im pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
No, you didn’t.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
wish i could make out with my classmate

jfl
@ResilientGoyim @JohnBaza @kebab

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, JohnBaza and kebab
this can't be true.

i saw her at work and i just bought some wings. i was holding them in hand when i saw her. she was glaring at me as usual and i told her "dude, you wanna fucking fight about it or what?" and she looked at me dazed and confused. i literally told her "i will beat your fucking ass i am so fucking tired of you and your attitude, do you want to fight about it?"

So then she was laughing and then i told her "i am dead fucking serious, meet me in the back and i will literally fuck you up i don't give a fuck, i have beaten women before." View attachment 2727352

as we got in the back she didn't think i was serious. took off my coat and immediately started hitting her and put her in a headlock. this fucking bitch was actually a lot stronger than i thought. i never realized how fucking masculine she was. i started beating her up and she punched me in the stomach. lucky my abs bounced that shit off. i then punched her in the arm and she was all "ow" and then i was like alright. i wasn't actually trying to hurt her. you can share these wings with me now. we sat super close knees touching and all.

we ate together and we talked it out. we are all flirty again and she can't stop staring at my lips. i don't think anything will come of it. but i have fun at work.
DNRD

So then she was laughing and then i told her "i am dead fucking serious, meet me in the back and i will literally fuck you up i don't give a fuck, i have beaten women before." View attachment 2727352

Ban this stupid nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, based_pakichad421, darkness97 and 1 other person