Major incel trait: not playing sport while growing up

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Zephir
All normies love sports more than anything (except for pussy).
Dislike for sports is one of the most incel traits in existance.
Incels are usually (actually, almost everytime) those kids who were picked last into football team in high school.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, klip11, p0lishsubhuman and 13 others
subhuman trait ;naming jrself

XtrovertNTnormalfag plus mask pfp combo​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and gigaslayer
Oppenheimer didn’t play sports why did he gets so much pussy then?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and mogger123
Anyone who denies this is just dumb. My kids will start playing playing sports asap. Not sure if I my daughter will, most of the pro female athlethes are lesbians.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
All normies love sports more than anything (except for pussy).
Dislike for sports is one of the most incel traits in existance.
Incels are usually (actually, almost everytime) those kids who were picked last into football team in high school.

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and HeightPilledum
Thread done hundreds of times before

You aren't a man if you dislike sports

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Anyone who denies this is just dumb. My kids will start playing playing sports asap. Not sure if I my daughter will, most of the pro female athlethes are lesbians.
Girls play sports throughout childhood but only the lesbians take it pro

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I actually openly took pride in disliking football

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TheDragon, Pikabro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Na. Its worse if you do sports forced by your parents and you’re an absolutely unathletic joke with 0 coordination and the worst on your team

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and incel194012940
never tried and never will both but agree
Try fucking fruits, when you finally manage to bust in one, you'll know that women who are colored most similarly to that fruit are who you need to pursue in order to get hard. For example, if the sting of lemon zest is what gets you going, maybe blondes are the move. Or perhaps you enjoy fucking an avocado, and enjoy going STRAIGHT THROUGH the pit of it! Like the brown pit of an avocado, perhaps brunettes would be best for you. You'll need to do some trial and error, but I can personally vouch for the fruit method.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Try fucking fruits, when you finally manage to bust in one, you'll know that women who are colored most similarly to that fruit are who you need to pursue in order to get hard. For example, if the sting of lemon zest is what gets you going, maybe blondes are the move. Or perhaps you enjoy fucking an avocado, and enjoy going STRAIGHT THROUGH the pit of it! Like the brown pit of an avocado, perhaps brunettes would be best for you. You'll need to do some trial and error, but I can personally vouch for the fruit method.
Dude do you understand that I can't cum while being flaccid?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, klip11 and Gaygymmaxx
The only sports you should play are lacrosse, rowing, and tennis.

Contrarian is just a label butthurt people use when you btfo them in debate

muh I didn't get brutally owned, you're just a contrarian! (same logic can get applied that you're just a troll, it's a very primitive coping mechanism)

Finally an incel trait i dont qualify for

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Better lesbian than cumdumpster IMO

I wanted to play but I was late bloomer. I am barely catching up to the rest but it’s too late they’ve already spent time getting big and I’m barely getting to their height. I wanted to play football but I won’t bother now.

And I’m not an incel, faggot.

I loved sports alot, played football or basketball always as a kid but because i was a fattie as a kid i was always a goalkeeper or played the back, low key incely

Suifuel how I wasted 15 years of my youth not playing a single sport seriously

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
i liked sports but i avoided playing for the longest time because i didn't know the rules. Special thanks to my loser parents