Makeup-acceptance for men

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've pitched this idea in the incelosphere, but i quickly realized i was barking up the wrong tree because they're all truecels at .co, but i think this forum attracts a more normie tier audience, and i think this proposal would be beneficial to a lot of normiecels.

Okay, i know a lot of people are going to have a certain knee-jerk reaction to this proposal, but hear me out and seriously consider the benefits. I have a solution to the inceldom problem, or at least something that could potentially drastically reduce the number of incels.

The problem is looks right, so the solution is to make men better looking. You know how even 5/10 beckies can easily ascend to a 7 with makeup? why then should we not use the same tactic? It stands to reason that if you observe something, and it works, you should adapt that which you have observed.

We need to start a movement propagating the use of makeup for men, makeup-acceptance. They're already doing this in korea to some extent. If we can make this movement go mainstream, the results will be radical, a proverbial balancing of the dating market scale. Not saying everyone can be helped by this but i do think males who are 4 and above can easily ascend with this revolutionary movement.

To further illustrate my point i will link to this most relevant vid
Basically in this jewtube vid, this guy explains how he never got any attention from girls for all of his life, a low tier normie, but when he started wearing makeup, he was suddenly getting dates and became a slayer.

We will begin to subtly promote the campaign on reddit, the politically correct and tolerant stronghold of the internet, where it will likely gain traction, then we strive towards increasingly mainstream platforms.

Let the revolution begin.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, angelo, rubberduck and 8 others
caged at ur username ngl

• +1
Reactions: Newkid
men used to wear make up in the 17th century, it always was lowkey mandatory to wear a wig

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Be_ConfidentBro and sergeant blackpill
7c9fdafa0a5b2f61baae310b33637e2d

If my eye-area had makeup I would be a mogger. Grandpaps under eye-area. Still losing fat-pads.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rooman, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
kinda gay though

• +1
Reactions: rooman and sergeant blackpill
kinda gay though
Might sound bluepilled but: it's really just a social construct.

The point of this movement is to deliberately erase that presupposition from the collective unconscious.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 643
Might sound bluepilled but: it's really just a social construct.

The point of this movement is to deliberately erase that presupposition from the collective unconscious.
will not work on masculine men

• +1
Reactions: rooman, IdiAmin, Schönling and 3 others
will not work on masculine men
Yeah it won't work for everyone, but i think it will work for enough people that it's worth it. Imagine yourself having the power to looksmax up 2 IRL points in the span of one hour.

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Yeah it won't work for everyone, but i think it will work for enough people that it's worth it. Imagine yourself having the power to looksmax up 2 IRL points in the span of one hour.
Won't work if you don't have decent bones tho, can work on eyes and skin but you still need a solid base.

• +1
Won't work if you don't have decent bones tho, can work on eyes and skin but you still need a solid base.
Normies usually have decent enough bones.

• +1
Normies usually have decent enough bones.
Yeah agree. Asian men particulary can benefit from it, idk about other men. Still, if it becomes mainstream then everybody will do it and will not work it, so don't spread it and don't make it socially accetable, use it at your own advantage, if you live in a liberal city it shoulnd't be too much of a problem.

Wearing makeup just to make your skin color even and clean , hiding acne etc will halo you some points.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
This is legit, Men should be able to dress as feminine as they want if it helps them pull. Being scared of being called gay is just societal norms living rent free in your head.

Life fuel for Feminine Asians

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Highrise, Deleted member 643 and 2 others
You should use make up, but this is just retarded. You can't do as much as a girl. It's too obvious. Just use to fix up the problems with the skin, and that's it. When you're starting to do eye lashes/eye brows, people will start calling you out.

I feel like if most people that spent so much money on makeup just spent it on products that actually improved the quality of your skin directly like tretinoin, serums, micro needling machines, subcision, laser treatments, etc, they would look a lot better.

Obviously you can stack makeup on top of that, but I feel like actually fixing your physical skin itself should be the first priority

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 643
It's nothing new
456db3b6e76d77520dadd014c7fcf9c5
96a78ac9851a948ffe7886ac8864d634
C458b180fcb4ca308df8fc5af51f4098

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Be_ConfidentBro
There is no makeup able to make a recessed maxilla better. You can just fraud your dark circles under eyes or get denser eyebrows through makeup

Women benefit from makeup because it can make them look prettier and this cannot help men

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 643
There is no makeup able to make a recessed maxilla better. You can just fraud your dark circles under eyes or get denser eyebrows through makeup

Women benefit from makeup because it can make them look prettier and this cannot help men
Women are gl with recessed bones too, they use make up only because other women use it, if they suddenly stop using it we would still find them attractive after a while because we would adapt and no make up would be the new norm.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, rooman and ToursOverBoyo2020
Retarded shit tbh, not only is it gay as fuck, but if women see you wearing it they will probably be turned off and think your either a fag or narcy

Video vs irl are different.

still looks obvious as fuck in video, it's so common with actors and models though people don't think twice about it

• +1
Sure some chad celebs use it because they're famous and they won't be judged as harshly for it. but there is a preconceived notion in the collective unconcious of the manosphere that makeup is gay, unmasculine etc, we need to get rid of those and plant new associations with makeup to make it easier for the average normie because they will feel too insecure about implementing it otherwise.

I have plans for the first step in order to push this agenda, i will wait until this thread gains more traction and get back on the details of how we will get the ball rolling.

Mein kampf is simple, really, i consider my fellow normies my brethren and i want to see them succeed, i want to be the savior of the normie race, and i won't stop until all normies ascend.

• +1
Retarded shit tbh, not only is it gay as fuck, but if women see you wearing it they will probably be turned off and think your either a fag or narcy
True
because of current societal norms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
We obviously won't start using makeup until we've made it the new normal through social engineering.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Pumanator and Deleted member 9488
We obviously won't start using makeup until we've made it the new normal through social engineering.
If everyone starts using make up then it will not matter, it only works if it makes you mog other men but if everyone is using it then you can't using at your own advantage

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I made the leap a month ago. I wear clear eyelash mascara and also use it on my eyebrows to shape them and make them appear darker and thicker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, rooman, sergeant blackpill and 5 others
I think there is a deeper problem then just the makeup. Woman can fraud everything they want and get away with it, while man cant without beiing harassed. The Male who are genetically gifted in a department are respected, like height for example, and the one who lack height are bullied. Calling woman out for it and you are a misogynist.

Female can do:
Bad skin? Makeup
Low height? High heels
Bad hair? Use a wig
No boobs? Push up bra
A little fat? Special clothing that push fat less out
Bad nose? Rhinoplasty is accepted

If you wanna use some light makeup why shouldn't you be able to do it?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, rooman, AscendingHero and 4 others
I wear make up, it's just an insane halo. You won't know how much better you look until you do it. You might think it';s "just skin" but its so much more. There's a reason why women don't leave the house without AT LEAST a natural make-up look.

BB tinted cream for the face and a special one for my undereyes, then a little foundation with yellow undertones for a golden glow (i'm mixed) and then I finish with some powder or cushion for extra coverage.

I also use eyeliner (gray/brown) for a light pop to my eyes and clear mascara for full lashes.

I put some vaseline on my cheekbones and orbitals to look more modelesque. If you're looksmaxxing and you don't at least have a small, natural make-up routine then you're not trying imho.

I wish I could do more but what else is there for men?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Real and 4 others
I wear make up, it's just an insane halo. You won't know how much better you look until you do it. You might think it';s "just skin" but its so much more. There's a reason why women don't leave the house without AT LEAST a natural make-up look.

BB tinted cream for the face and a special one for my undereyes, then a little foundation with yellow undertones for a golden glow (i'm mixed) and then I finish with some powder or cushion for extra coverage.

I also use eyeliner (gray/brown) for a light pop to my eyes and clear mascara for full lashes.

I put some vaseline on my cheekbones and orbitals to look more modelesque. If you're looksmaxxing and you don't at least have a small, natural make-up routine then you're not trying imho.

I wish I could do more but what else is there for men?
Is it obvious that you use it or not?
Did you ever get cought?
If you did get cought how did the other person respond?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Is it obvious that you use it or not?
Did you ever get cought?
If you did get cought how did the other person respond?

I have never been caught or received comments. Although I don't believe that's a good marker for telling if it shows or not. If I saw a guy wearing a full-face of makeup I'd just assume gayness and not say anything.

However I take great care to make it look as natural and discrete as possible whereas women and gays don't care and just slather it on as much as they think they need to look 'perfect'.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, AscendingHero, Zradrad and 1 other person
I made the leap a month ago. I wear clear eyelash mascara and also use it on my eyebrows to shape them and make them appear darker and thicker

I use makeup for eyebrows. Use an extremely light layer of foundation to fraud perfect glow & skin overall quality.

When bars open again, I am going to get eyelash extensions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and sergeant blackpill
Just be the New Romantic musician theory

But seriously, why do you need the makeup? Hiding an acne is a meme even when girls do it and I don't any other reason

Yup. Proper makeup application that isn't noticable can give you god tier coloring and hide all blemishes and potentially mattify oily skin. The key is to keep it subtle. You can give yourself killer cheekbones with the shit ffs.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
men used to wear make up in the 17th century, it always was lowkey mandatory to wear a wig
Men couldn't get jobs in ancient Egypt if they didn't wear makeup.

What makeup we using send pictures

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
iu

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and sergeant blackpill