making money isn't as hard as you think

ClearEmOut

ClearEmOut

Bronze
the biggest problem everyone is facing is that there are so many ways of making money that you don't even know which one to try
the other problem is that you're lazy
just do anything man and you will get money
get a job, do reselling, crypto, sports betting, fraud, sell drugs, whatever it is just do it stop being lazy
i made the most through reselling shit it's literally the easiest way to make so much money
if you're broke it's 100% because you choose to be, unless you actually live in a poor country with no type of opportunities

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, BrahminBoss, Xangsane and 22 others
yea but I get why there are people that broke.
Too broke to even understand that there are other ways of making money

Also good for me becuz if everyone has money then I have less money in comparison

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and aleksander
the biggest problem everyone is facing is that there are so many ways of making money that you don't even know which one to try
get a job, do reselling, crypto, gambling, fraud, sell drugs, whatever it is just do it stop being lazy
i made the most through reselling shit it's literally the easiest way to make so much money
if you're broke it's 100% because you choose to be, unless you actually live in a poor country with no type of opportunities
How old are you and what’s your net worth?

Nah I get why there are people that broke.
Too broke to even understand that there are other ways of making money

Also good for me becuz if everyone has money then I have less money in comparison
thats true most people in this world are fucking bots and most of the time you can already tell after having a short conversation with them. someone has to flip the burgers

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker and SocietyIsSolipsistic
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, dannydipss, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
Well, there's making money and there's making good money.

You can take 100 online surveys and maybe make a couple hundred, but for the time spent you would've been better off working a normal office job.

What people want is steady, and significant passive income that doesn't rely on the hours of labour they put into something.
There are still many ways to go about this, but usually, it's not very straightforward or as achievable short-term as people hope.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, hardestmfintheroom, Mewton and 9 others

You can take 100 online surveys and maybe make a couple hundred, but for the time spent you would've been better off working a normal office job.

What people want is steady, and significant passive income that doesn't rely on the hours of labour they put into something.
There are still many ways to go about this, but usually, it's not very straightforward or as achievable short-term as people hope.
yeah but those exact people you described would rather do nothing because of that exact reason. it's always better to make some money than none at all

alright bro then tell me how much u got :lul:
niggas pocketwatching on a looksmaxx forum
I already posted how much I made when I just turned 20
Average day is prolly like 5-600
I posted a screenshot back then. Look for it

congrats gng u prolly got more than me but i aint doing allat

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
What did you do?

actually it probably is if done correctly but🤫

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member and efidescontinuado
I live in India bro fucking hate this shithole country

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3-D, zura, Deleted member 60053 and 5 others
As long as you live in a city

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Tell me how someone makes money without already having money and a social circle then
Take loan and:
-buy drug and resell online
-buy evapes 10k puffs and resell online
-do drug dropshipping
-do china dropshipping on your country marketplace
-learn coding and make bot which can profit others ( FREE!)
-Start working with some seller who will pay you for selling his product on your behave
There is SO MANY ways to make money in today world, just do action.
Btw money doesn't give you young girls, they don't care, trust me.
Money are only for you and your power which can help with girls,
but just being rich won't give you young girls wet, it changes after they go to job :)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Maalik, murdah and 1 other person
Take loan and:
-buy drug and resell online
-buy evapes 10k puffs and resell online
-do drug dropshipping
-do china dropshipping on your country marketplace
-learn coding and make bot which can profit others ( FREE!)
-Start working with some seller who will pay you for selling his product on your behave
There is SO MANY ways to make money in today world, just do action.
Btw money doesn't give you young girls, they don't care, trust me.
Money are only for you and your power which can help with girls,
but just being rich won't give you young girls wet, it changes after they go to job :)
How do I take a loan without money and I don’t give a shit about girls. I need money. If I was going to use money to get girls I would hire a prostitute and that’s the exact opposite of how I want to get women

It's IMPOSSIBLE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
get a job, do reselling, crypto, sports betting, fraud, sell drugs, whatever it is just do it stop being lazy
reselling pandabuy? Id do that but they probably would catch me after my first order and id get a large fine

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
reselling pandabuy? Id do that but they probably would catch me after my first order and id get a large fine
Nah you can do that it‘s a good method to make money
You won‘t get seized if you know how to ship it out properly

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
andrew tate type of thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and ClearEmOut
It’s definitely not easy to make a solid amount of money, but it’s certainly not impossible. Even if you come from nothing

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
Making money is hard.

how do I do it properly. dms?
join the pandabuy discord server and mods will help you order properly
i recommend hagobuy or cssbuy more tho since shipping is cheaper there

or maybe its really difficult. It depends on the situation too.

Nah you can do that it‘s a good method to make money
You won‘t get seized if you know how to ship it out properly
who do you resell to? Ebay, facebook marketplace, something like that?

yeah and vinted too
how do you have the balls to sell fake shit to someone in person? Are there any online websites that you would recommend i look at when reselling reps?

Making money can be hard can be not literally depends on the stiutation of the person trust me.

thanks for the tips. Its true that if youre not even trying you dont deserve a cent.

• +1
Reactions: 3-D
speaking as someone who makes money independantly this is completely untrue. You need a niche. Goldmines are tapped.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
how do you have the balls to sell fake shit to someone in person? Are there any online websites that you would recommend i look at when reselling reps?
online depop i did the same thing a few months back bought a haul of stuff i wanted for like $340 altogether resold only the shoes and made $650 and kept the clothes i bought it was easy asf but my greedy as tried to make pay on apple pay cause Depop 20% fees and i got ip banned for off app communications:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
online depop i did the same thing a few months back bought a haul of stuff i wanted for like $340 altogether resold only the shoes and made $650 and kept the clothes i bought it was easy asf but my greedy as tried to make pay on apple pay cause Depop 20% fees and i got ip banned for off app communications:feelsgood:
Bet tysm for the help bro

• Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga
I've been working as a general store part-time since mid-july (3 days a week, 18.5 hours and 13.5 an hour) during my senior year and I'm sitting on almost 6k rn. Will look for a better-paying job during my gap year, if I could hit 15k before college I'd be pretty happy. Will find some ways to invest in the meanwhile, I'm lucky my dad is experienced on that.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ClearEmOut
why always the hustle guys are also the broke ones?? i never hear this hustle sigma grind mentality advices from actual rich people

I've been working as a general store part-time since mid-july (3 days a week, 18.5 hours and 13.5 an hour) during my senior year and I'm sitting on almost 6k rn. Will look for a better-paying job during my gap year, if I could hit 15k before college I'd be pretty happy. Will find some ways to invest in the meanwhile, I'm lucky my dad is experienced on that.
W

why always the hustle guys are also the broke ones?? i never hear this hustle sigma grind mentality advices from actual rich people
ivan karamazov i dare you to get yo money up and stop bitchin lil nigga

Stfu, u broke nigger

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
To make money you gotta have money

• +1
Reactions: murdah
yeah but I don't have a job