Your main problem with making money is not thinking like a Hood dude

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
Just think like a hood dude, seriously. I know multiple guys who come from low income neighborhoods making thousands just stealing or buying CC info and reselling the stuff they bought online. Or selling scam methods, or selling onlyfans packs. They just do whatever possible to make money.

Most of you guys will not be millionaires. Most of you guys (like me) are also teenagers. There is not much you can do aside from reselling shit online.

DO IT

Who gives a fuck if its embarrassing? or if they say no to buying it? It's people on the internet, nobody who has the inhibition to really grind and get rich should care

TLDR: Listen to Every Chance I get by little baby and take everything to heart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, AlexBrown84, Sny and 3 others
ewhore method

• Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy and Lebron_James
Just think like a hood dude, seriously. I know multiple guys who come from low income neighborhoods making thousands just stealing or buying CC info and reselling the stuff they bought online. Or selling scam methods, or selling onlyfans packs. They just do whatever possible to make money.

Most of you guys will not be millionaires. Most of you guys (like me) are also teenagers. There is not much you can do aside from reselling shit online.

DO IT

Who gives a fuck if its embarrassing? or if they say no to buying it? It's people on the internet, nobody who has the inhibition to really grind and get rich should care

TLDR: Listen to Every Chance I get by little baby and take everything to heart
65192.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Lebron_James
Just become a thug and commit crimes bro!

Just become a thug and commit crimes bro!
Sure but thats more risky. CC swiping is really nothing nowadays since people just tell the bank and they get their money back

If you want it take it

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I was thinking more reselling the ewhore pics. Ewhoring is kinda dead now
Not worth it too much effort for no reward better of scamming them and selling fake kits. ewhore method isnt dead still works just go on disboard and join every server

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
The first step, is to actually make a step. Then keep stepping and go on a marathon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Subhuman behaviour

The first step, is to actually make a step. Then keep stepping and go on a marathon.
Exactly, people tend to forget it. Need to implement this myself JFL