Making money online is the only way

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
If you are an adult and aren't making money online in some way, you are fucking yourself. Working a job is pure suicide fuel and completely time wasting, unless you have a legit career with status attached to it. 4.5 million Americans quit their jobs in March. And those numbers will continue.

Even worse, if you are a sub 5 you are probably working some low wage shit, subjected to disrespect and poor treatment from customers and female coworkers. How TF do you not jump off a bridge working any kind of job in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
enlighten me sir i'm wageslaving but i have free time to learn online shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 5467
So how to make money online without investing money?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
the classic addiction: money coping

"hurr durr maybe if i get 3 gazillion, whitey will finaly love me!"

get off the plantation faggot and love yourself and your life

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lygodactylus, MoggerGaston and 2 others
How did it go for you?
Its legit. I didn’t do the sucking but I hired a 5’4 Mexican .

Thousands of dollars in only a week

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 5467
Tales from the Indian call center in calcut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and DwayneWhite55

View attachment 1670192"hurr durr maybe if i get 3 gazillion, whitey will finaly love me!"

27694569 256 k510675

"Just love your self and life , money doesn't matter."

"Whitey" Get over yourself JFL

Is this nigger going to offer any information??

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and DwayneWhite55
View attachment 1670205

"Just love your self and life , money doesn't matter."

"Whitey" Get over yourself JFL
u are brainwashed by nigger music. ur fantasy rappers hate their lives, and the only pussy they get is used white garbage.

have some self respect, focus on yourself, if u ever become human mentally, ur odds of finding a human girl is 1%. thats when life is actually hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
u are brainwashed by nigger music. ur fantasy rappers hate their lives, and the only pussy they get is used white garbage.

have some self respect, focus on yourself, if u ever become human mentally, ur odds of finding a human girl is 1%. thats when life is actually hard.
You have no idea what music I listen to, assume that I have no self respect, and tell me crap about rappers i don't give a shit about. While being too retarded to read the thread.

You see a picture of a black guy on a random forum and lose your mind :lul: Go cope on storm front.

Hey nigger. All because you have a Kool aid stand in the hood and made some money don't mean whitey can do it too.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
If you are an adult and aren't making money online in some way, you are fucking yourself. Working a job is pure suicide fuel and completely time wasting, unless you have a legit career with status attached to it. 4.5 million Americans quit their jobs in March. And those numbers will continue.

Even worse, if you are a sub 5 you are probably working some low wage shit, subjected to disrespect and poor treatment from customers and female coworkers. How TF do you not jump off a bridge working any kind of job in 2022.
Facts. I’m moving to Bali in a couple months thanks to working from my computer.

• +1
enlighten me sir i'm wageslaving but i have free time to learn online shit
Learn marketing. Get into conversion optimization, copywriting. Learn PPC (Facebook is dead).

• +1

View attachment 1670192"hurr durr maybe if i get 3 gazillion, whitey will finaly love me!"

How tf is money a cope. I honestly don't get this. Don't get me wrong, having women in your life is also important I guess. But so is finances. I don't understand the mindset of some inkwells. Y'all are really weird.

We want money as a tool to bring our projects into fruition,to have a comfortable and convenient life. Its could help alot in life that don't have to do with women or sex. Not for "whitey to love me". Your values are much different. You should aim to be successful in ALL aspects of life. Not just with sex and females

• +1
How tf is money a cope. I honestly don't get this. Don't get me wrong, having women in your life is also important I guess. But so is finances. I don't understand the mindset of some inkwells. Y'all are really weird.

We want money as a tool to bring our projects into fruition,to have a comfortable and convenient life. Its could help alot in life that don't have to do with women or sex. Not for "whitey to love me". Your values are much different. You should aim to be successful in ALL aspects of life. Not just with sex and females

Well said, dude prob works minimum wage, shit I would be mad too :lul: