MAKING MONEY ONLINE

A

asadi3522

Iron
How do I start making money online by my phone

Freelancing, learn useful skills, leech off niggas that are stupid enough to get leeched off

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and asadi3522
Spread your ass, take pics, and download Grindr

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Doesn’t pay, majority of fraud niggas are broke :lul: , only niggas making money that’s worth going to prison for are smart enough where they would make the same legally:feelskek:.

• +1
Reactions: goldpill and poopoohead
Doesn’t pay, majority of fraud niggas are broke :lul: , only niggas making money that’s worth going to prison for are smart enough where they would make the same legally:feelskek:.
Completely wrong and I will not elaborate.

Completely wrong and I will not elaborate.
I know niggas that did fraud and the only niggas making real money were those that are known in the community. Majority of niggas in those communities are broke and Jfl if you think scamming for 3-5k a month is worth it. I didn’t do it cause it wasn’t worth it in my opinion, you can make more money the legal way and eventually that’s how most niggas who made money ended up anyways, pursuing it the legal way. Your also better off pursuing something else since it’s not easy to get into anyways, niggas won’t teach you shit that is worth your time anyways and like I said only niggas making enough money for it to be worth getting time for are those that would make it regardless if they went the legal way or not.

Don’t do fraud, it doesn’t pay. Majority of those niggas are even bigger losers than avg org user. The money is useless and all they do is gamble it away on stake or get arrested after flexing it around. The average fraudster will be arrested after finally making some real money since the Feds will catch them quite easily (shitty OPSEC) and those that aren’t caught by OPSEC get caught when spending the money on cars or property eventually. You are better off learning how to code if you are smart enough and go make some real money (knew a few niggas who made 50k+/month renting out bots) or doing other shit. Again if you are smart you will make money legal or not, majority of scammers are broke.

• +1
Reactions: asadi3522
How do I start making money online by my phone
⦁ paid surveys
⦁ private lessons
⦁ translation services
⦁ chaturbate/onlyfans
⦁ selling nudes and clothes for fetishists

⦁ paid surveys
⦁ private lessons
⦁ translation services
⦁ chaturbate/onlyfans
⦁ selling nudes and clothes for fetishists
Agree with private lessons, chaturbate you mean CPA/their affiliate program? As for OF ehh saturated model it’s not easy money, paid surveys seem shit too beside a minority, as for translation services they could pay well yea

Don’t do fraud, it doesn’t pay. Majority of those niggas are even bigger losers than avg org user. The money is useless and all they do is gamble it away on stake or get arrested after flexing it around. The average fraudster will be arrested after finally making some real money since the Feds will catch them quite easily (shitty OPSEC) and those that aren’t caught by OPSEC get caught when spending the money on cars or property eventually. You are better off learning how to code if you are smart enough and go make some real money (knew a few niggas who made 50k+/month renting out bots) or doing other shit. Again if you are smart you will make money legal or not, majority of scammers are broke.
over for average iq nigurs like me. i am getting a degree un software engineering