Male Archetypes Spectrum

I wonder how common these are divided among the male population. Also, there is a clear shifting between those archetypes as man ages, is very rare to see a man past 25 that fits prettyboy/cutecel archetype. As a textbook Dom at 28 the changes that happened from robust pretty boy when i was younger are very clear. Im barely recognizable from my 19's

I wonder how common these are divided among the male population. Also, there is a clear shifting between those archetypes as man ages, is very rare to see a man past 25 that fits prettyboy/cutecel archetype. As a textbook Dom at 28 the changes that happened from robust pretty boy when i was younger are very clear. Im barely recognizable from my 19's
I think textbook dom is somewhat rare no matter what age

I think textbook dom is somewhat rare no matter what age
I disagree about how rare is dom, atleast from my experience. Majority of my friends shifted from pretty boy to Dom or Ogre. Ive seen very few people that are in maesthetics range, i also think maesthetics mogs all other archetypes and are very rare. Being maesthetics will almost always imply that you are attractive.

My shifting example; from someone that would never be respected by other men to someone that people prefer avoid to mess with
Also the type of woman that floats around you changes completely

19 to 28
2 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Phillybeard1996
I disagree about how rare is dom, atleast from my experience. Majority of my friends shifted from pretty boy to Dom or Ogre. Ive seen very few people that are in maesthetics range, i also think maesthetics mogs all other archetypes and are very rare. Being maesthetics will almost always imply that you are attractive.

My shifting example; from someone that would never be respected by other men to someone that people prefer avoid to mess with
View attachment 1818856View attachment 1818857
You do look quite dom the beard helps also

Also, there is a clear shifting between those archetypes as man ages, is very rare to see a man past 25 that fits prettyboy/cutecel archetype.
Yes it's very common for men to age through the archetypes, althought not all men follow the same path, or at the same time.
Most prettyboys for example naturally shift into robust prettyboy as they reach their early 20s, and many become Maesthetic/DOM as they reach their 30s and 40s. Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa are typical examples of this process.

Some take longer; Brad Pitt was definitely still robust prettyboy in his 30s, same applies to Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
Men who don't stray far from prettyboy territory as they age past their 30s are exceptionally rare, though, requiring a rare combination of genetic luck and obsessive self-care. Only Jared Leto comes to mind, or that chinese guy that still looks 20 at age 50.

You are also right when you say that Maesthetic is very rare. Although I wouldn't say it is necessarily better than the other archetypes, very few men can pull off looking masculine without being perceived as DOM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and stressftw
Yes it's very common for men to age through the archetypes, althought not all men follow the same path, or at the same time.
Most prettyboys for example naturally shift into robust prettyboy as they reach their early 20s, and many become Maesthetic/DOM as they reach their 30s and 40s. Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa are typical examples of this process.

Some take longer; Brad Pitt was definitely still robust prettyboy in his 30s, same applies to Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
Men who don't stray far from prettyboy territory as they age past their 30s are exceptionally rare, though, requiring a rare combination of genetic luck and obsessive self-care. Only Jared Leto comes to mind, or that chinese guy that still looks 20 at age 50.

You are also right when you say that Maesthetic is very rare. Although I wouldn't say it is necessarily better than the other archetypes, very few men can pull off looking masculine without being perceived as DOM.
Would you say its common for men to fit the full dom category? I think its more common to be orge than full dom

Would you say its common for men to fit the full dom category? I think its more common to be orge than full dom
The distribution of the archetypes would vary among age ranges, but yeah I think DOM is the "easiest" archetype to attain as it merely requires natural masculine qualities. DOMs with exceptional size and uglier faces would fall into Ogre.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, stressftw and Phillybeard1996
Almost all men that descend through changes start to get bulky/fat and ogre.

Doom atleast means that you fit some aesthetic parameters even tho it doesnt mean straight foward attractive

Prettyboy and Maesthetics means straight foward attractive while ogre is straight foward ugly(imo)

imagine looking like this at 30's

fuckkkkkkk

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and StrangerDanger
Almost all "men" that descend through changes start to get bulky/fat and ogre.

Doom atleast means that you fit few aesthetics parameters but it doesnt equal attraction

Prettyboy and Maesthetics is straight foward attractive.

fuckkkkkkk

View attachment 1818889
Yeah I am convinced the guy must have some kind of demonic pact with Satan or something.
I mean he barely seems to age at all, he still looks fresh as fuck in his 50s!
What's his secret?
Bx l5sbCMAEqF1Z

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Danish_Retard and stressftw
Almost all "men" that descend through changes start to get bulky/fat and ogre.

Doom atleast means that you fit few aesthetic parameters even tho it doesnt equal being attractive at all

Prettyboy and Maesthetics means straight foward attractive while ogre is straight foward ugly(imo)

fuckkkkkkk

View attachment 1818889
I'd say jeremy meeks fits the dom category also while being very attractive hes bald tattoos ect

I'd say jeremy meeks fits the dom category also while being very attractive hes bald tattoos ect
Jeremy Meeks is an outlier. He is Dom but bonewise Maesthetics, 1 in a million genetics though.

Travis Fimmel is textbook maesthetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, IMZLEGEND, Vain786 and 2 others
thread is very wrong on what appeals to older women

prettyboys - maesthetic are more attractive than ogres to them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and stressftw
thread is very wrong on what appeals to older women

prettyboys - maesthetic are more attractive than ogres to them
I admit I have little knowledge of what truly appeals to older women, but I find it hard to imagine a woman in her 40s being married to a prettyboy. A one-time thing with a toyboy? sure, but I don't think they'd be their first choice for a serious relationship.

Maesthetic fares better than Ogre with 40+ women tho, according to what I wrote in the OP.

I admit I have little knowledge of what truly appeals to older women, but I find it hard to imagine a woman in her 40s being married to a prettyboy. A one-time thing with a toyboy? sure, but I don't think they'd be their first choice for a serious relationship.

Maesthetic fares better than Ogre with 40+ women tho, according to what I wrote in the OP.
Its because older woman doesnt have any appeal at all.. An attractive men, specially younger will never look for a old woman, they are invisible to them. Only if there is somekind of interest thats is not raw attraction a young guy will never persue old woman. Pretty boys are attractive by definition, they will never go for a old woman when they can go for young and prime woman. Specially because they naturally float around young girls and are not inbetween older age ranges like other archetypes.

It never began for old woman to choose a prettyboy, is not that they have the option to choose in the first place. In counterpart, some maesthetic men/dom pulse enough testosterone and dht to feel attraction for older ladies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
robust pb
(y)

19 to 28
View attachment 1818856View attachment 1818857
I'm 24 going on 25 and I was classed as "prettyboy" or "robust prettyboy"

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and stressftw

(y)

jfl if you think you're a prettyboy at 75-80kg lean

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
robust prettyboy
Thanks but still over For me:lul:

I only Got Like 3 likes on tinder and 1 on Badoo today im gonna check again to see if theres more

• So Sad
Thanks but still over For me:lul:

I only Got Like 3 likes on tinder and 1 on Badoo today im gonna check again to see if theres more
Do you have NT photos?
You look HTN

Do you have NT photos?
You look HTN
No NT photos lmao also 4 matches on tinder rn BUT I DONT HAVE GOLD TO UNLOCK THEM FUARKKKK

BRO HOW DO I GET FREE GOLD

• So Sad
Yeah I am convinced the guy must have some kind of demonic pact with Satan or something.
I mean he barely seems to age at all, he still looks fresh as fuck in his 50s!
What's his secret?
View attachment 1818899
Legit adrenochrome , this dude throws beach parties at croatian coast and some sources say he fucks JBs there but im not sure where i heard it

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
FINALLY, a looksmax user who isn't retarded enough to believe that pretty and masculine are the only two categories.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Xangsane
Am I too stocky to be a true prettyboy?
Don't be so fragile jfl robust pb mogs muh true prettyboy

you have the appeal of a pretty boy while having physical dominance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Xangsane and incel194012940

Can asians be dom?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

I'd never trade my stocky body for a skinny ripped body.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
interesting thread but we really need to dispel this idea that being pretty/beautiful = feminine.

Prettyboys are normally “pretty” due to their youth. High collagen and high elasticity, baby fat and relatively low dimorphism is what gives them that look, and most of this is lost when you approach mid 20s which is why they age “terribly”

but their are features of the human face that are objectively pretty/beautiful,

7DFD8326 8BC9 4D8C 8B93 9D1E660B79B6

Gandy is a lot prettier than the typical mascthetic and robust prettyboy look, but still too old and dimorphic to be considered a prettyboy.

6551BC32 E12F 435D 9B04 C7F1D3F05DD4
CA200E9D 55D4 420F A007 A1428CB510F0

0EF9A056 5625 4553 9CC3 AD4023FC219C
0CB36EF5 3D3E 4C32 A70F 6D6D8E44ECD8

obviously Gandy is 1 in a billion, but there’s a reason why chico descended hard while Gandy still effortlessly mogs him when they both reached their late 20s

1BF546ED CA05 46FF 8329 BC0D10D5A433
E69D09CB 0510 4130 B003 30F5454123D0

one was carried by youth while the other is genuinely beautiful

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, BucketCrab and Danish_Retard
interesting thread but we really need to dispel this idea that being pretty/beautiful = feminine.

Prettyboys are normally “pretty” due to their youth. High collagen and high elasticity, baby fat and relatively low dimorphism is what gives them that look, and most of this is lost when you approach mid 20s which is why they age “terribly”

View attachment 1818975

Gandy is a lot prettier than the typical mascthetic and robust prettyboy look, but still too old and dimorphic to be considered a prettyboy.

View attachment 1818979View attachment 1818980

View attachment 1818983View attachment 1818985

obviously Gandy is 1 in a billion, but there’s a reason why chico descended hard while Gandy still effortlessly mogs him when they both reached their late 20s

View attachment 1818991View attachment 1818989

(y)

View attachment 1818975

What would yu consider jason momao?

View attachment 1818975

100% agree.

Lots of "feminine" and "masculine" characteristics are social constructs invented by humans that have no basis in natural and sexual selection.
Men have dominated women for millennia, and we were the ones deciding what "Beautiful" means. And since we are into women, we describe "beautiful" features as "feminine" features.
  • Long eyelashes
  • Full lips
  • Luscious, flowing hair
  • Clear, supple, smooth skin
  • Expressive eyes
  • Long, slender limbs
Many of these features we have been used to describe as "feminine" are actually just beautiful to both sexes; we simply associate them with women more because in our male-dominated cultural framework, women are expected to display them as they are eye-candy. Women's opinion on what makes men attractive has never really been taken into account because before they could support themselves, you could always marry one if you had a job, she was forced to rely on you to survive.

Nowadays, women can choose, and we can see true natural selection at work: what we see is simply that there's a fair amount of overlap in the things both sexes consider beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20927, stressftw and 3 others
100% agree.

Lots of "feminine" and "masculine" characteristics are social constructs invented by humans that have no basis in natural and sexual selection.
Men have dominated women for millennia, and we were the ones deciding what "Beautiful" means. And since we are into women, we describe "beautiful" features as "feminine" features.
  • Long eyelashes
  • Full lips
  • Luscious, flowing hair
  • Expressive eyes
  • Long, slender limbs
Many of these features we have been used to describe as "feminine" are actually just beautiful to both sexes; we simply associate them with women more because in our male-dominated cultural framework, women are expected to display them as they are eye-candy. Women's opinion on what makes men attractive has never really been taken into account because before they could support themselves, you could always marry one if you had a job, she was forced to rely on you to survive.

Nowadays, women can choose, and we can see true natural selection at work: what we see is simply that there's a fair amount of overlap in the things both sexes consider beautiful.

Exactly.

I’d go as far as to say that beauty is actually a male thing. Looking at women today you can see that when they do their makeup their techniques are used to imitate a man’s face.

Men have the darker, stronger brows, the fuller eyelashes, which women try to replicate with mascara and such.

B24505B1 E359 44B3 A06C FE1A7D21B46B
60A4CA9B D0DC 40CC B9F8 F1AFEC108DAD

and of course, they contour their face to highlight cheekbone and accentuate a sharp jaw, essentially mimicking a robust, low body fat man.

If these traits were completely masculine, then you’d expect the women to look worse, yet, they look far better

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, Prettyboy and 1 other person
100% agree.

• Long eyelashes
  • Full lips
  • Luscious, flowing hair
  • Expressive eyes
  • Long, slender limbs

High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Want to add to the topic that there are few men that fall into a category of intellectual and high perceiveid intelligence faces. They dont necessarily fit other archetypes mentioned because they look relatively weak to be dom or maesthetic and not gl enough to be considered pretty, but still have a niche appeal and emanates some kind of superiority by giving high IQ vibes.

Ive seen some woman into those types of men, specially older woman past 30
07142020886188 Albert Camus 1 1024x683 House I325587

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BucketCrab
Who am I? 18 yo
8EC4DAB5 EE9F 49C5 BFCD B6F7DDDAAD33

Want to add to the topic that there are few men that fall into a category of intellectual and high perceiveid intelligence faces. They dont necessarily fit other archetypes mentioned because they look relatively weak to be dom or maesthetic and not gl enough to be considered pretty, but still have a niche appeal and emanates some kind of superiority by giving high IQ vibes.

Ive seen some woman into those types of men, specially older woman past 30
View attachment 1820846View attachment 1820841View attachment 1820842View attachment 1820843View attachment 1820844
It's certainly a niche subtype that could be applied to most archetypes.
All of the men you've posted, while not 100% fitting for any of the archetypes, still lean towards one of them.

The first and last pic lean towards pretty,
the second towards maesthetic,
the third and fourth towards dom.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw