Male models

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Why are most models in the 5’11-6’3 range? Does this prove that the most handsome men are usually in that height range? Very rare is it good to see someone good facially outside that range

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
That's just statistics most men on developed countries (white) are on this range of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and SubhumanCurrycel
It is absolutely not rare for someone to be facially good outside of that range. Half of the 6+ PSLs on this forum are sub 5’7 JFL.

Models are that height because they are living coat hangers, and the clothes need to fit them correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Incoming, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Utbj5g4obkna18wb6nz5

6'5" and mogs male models.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Short Ugly and Brown
Because fashion designers think the 6'1-6'4 range looks the best wearing their stuff on a runway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SexyMofo and SubhumanCurrycel
He has a 6.5PSL face though...
Doesn’t matter dudes who are 6’5 and recessed are still at an advantage. I’ll never be good enough as 6’1 for a woman in America

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter dudes who are 6’5 and recessed are still at an advantage. I’ll never be good enough as 6’1 for a woman in America
I'm 6'5" and ugly and have no advantage. Stop coping.

5’9” chad destroys you keep heightcoping

Being at least 5’11” is a requirement for male modeling bro

5’9” chad destroys you keep heightcoping
But women only want the gigaest of gigas. As in Tom Brady Esque or Travis kelces. They want the height and the face

Brutal heightpill, JFL if you think any reputable modeling agency would hire a manlet even if you were 9 PSL

Last edited:
women want whoever gets their pussy wet at that moment

because it's not a secret?
"how do you know 2+2 is 4?" - you, probably
Two of the best looking dudes I ever saw were like 5’7 lmao. It was insane they had the jaw and the pct to go with it literally the best facially. Seems like jaw and that pct makes for a deadly combo

Most facially good looking guys I’ve seen irl are short

I used to wonder why are so many good looking guys manlets

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie