MANIPULATE A GIRL TO LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Single hand I love being a manipulative asshole I didn’t even realise this

Bro every time some girl comes up to you and starts talking shit about her boyfriend defend him

I always did this without any ill intent

And I realised once u do this she won’t wanna lose the argument so she will dig more and more and realise a lot more bad stuff about him

Jfl it will start with her saying he doesn’t put the toilet seat down and by the end she’ll be wanting to break up with him

Women are emotional once u have that she’s all yours

This has been working for me for years and only now I realised my brain has been doing this on autopilot the whole time

It’s some really dark immoral shit but I guarantee it works if u do it right

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, aleksander, Autisticbrokeass2 and 4 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, Autisticbrokeass2, capybara and 2 others
Ur loss faggot worst case scenario even if u don’t get with the girl you’ll make her break up with her boyfriend

This work’s incredibly well

Most men would think agreeing with her that her bf is shit is the best way but no it’s the exact opposite

Just be like oh no he’s not bad that’s normal and the more u defend him the more she’ll wanna put him down to win the argument

This is genius tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and capybara
Ur loss faggot worst case scenario even if u don’t get with the girl you’ll make her break up with her boyfriend

This work’s incredibly well

Most men would think agreeing with her that her bf is shit is the best way but no it’s the exact opposite

Just be like oh no he’s not bad that’s normal and the more u defend him the more she’ll wanna put him down to win the argument

This is genius tbh

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Iasacrko
jfl if you believed that shitty british accent ur a faggot
It was flawless even my accent is believable since britishcels believed I was British

I used to have a online British gf when I was younger and larped as British for months on calls

It was flawless even my accent is believable since britishcels believed I was British

I used to have a online British gf when I was younger and larped as British for months on calls

Single hand I love being a manipulative asshole I didn’t even realise this

Bro every time some girl comes up to you and starts talking shit about her boyfriend defend him

I always did this without any ill intent

And I realised once u do this she won’t wanna lose the argument so she will dig more and more and realise a lot more bad stuff about him

Jfl it will start with her saying he doesn’t put the toilet seat down and by the end she’ll be wanting to break up with him

Women are emotional once u have that she’s all yours

This has been working for me for years and only now I realised my brain has been doing this on autopilot the whole time

It’s some really dark immoral shit but I guarantee it works if u do it right
I did this once, not because I wanted to date her since she was way out of my league anyway but more just because they sat in the back of my English class and that was the best place to cheat. I had tried asking them to move but they refused so I had to use any means necessary

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I did this once, not because I wanted to date her since she was way out of my league anyway but more just because they sat in the back of my English class and that was the best place to cheat. I had tried asking them to move but they refused so I had to use any means necessary
If u do it right she’ll get very invested into winning the argument especially if their relationship is already on the ropes end

She will literally start remembering every bad thing about him and the more u defend him the more she’ll insult him

That's right no response. Alpha male NYC kings on top.

• JFL
Get mogged faggot. I dare you to respond with a vocaroo, I'll voicemog you to oblivion. You ethnic fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: thenumbersmason
This sounds like a way better manipulation tactic than anything from those shit water books like The 48 Laws Of Power jfl

But its kinda water too in a way tho, they wanna talk shit about something and argue, if you pick one side they'll go to the opposite one

• JFL