Manlet childhood

H

hello12344

Diamond
I was looking through my old healthcare records for something and the heights/weights for each physical was included.

JFL I was legit 4’10 in 8th grade and 5’2 in 9th grade. No wonder those were such brutal years of my life. Meanwhile we have 9th and 10th graders on here complaining about being 5’9 jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, butterworld, M-1014 and 1 other person
Can relate man, I’m almost 19 and still very short, fuck my life

• So Sad
Reactions: M-1014
I remember her from like 2020 quarantine tiktok, but no clue what the @ is
exactly bro. she was so hot but I was only fucking 12. I’ve been trying to figure out what her @ is for the past couple hours

exactly bro. she was so hot but I was only fucking 12. I’ve been trying to figure out what her @ is for the past couple hours
Jfl whys ur username 2002oldcel your like 16

Jfl why ur username 2002oldcel your like 16
i registered back when the ************* drama was happening and mods would reject all my requests to register so I had to larp as a 34 year old

I was looking through my old healthcare records for something and the heights/weights for each physical was included.

JFL I was legit 4’10 in 8th grade and 5’2 in 9th grade. No wonder those were such brutal years of my life. Meanwhile we have 9th and 10th graders on here complaining about being 5’9 jfl.
It would’ve been over if you didn’t grow past 5’2

i registered back when the ************* drama was happening and mods would reject all my requests to register so I had to larp as a 34 year old
Born in 2002 = 21-22 rn jfl, unless u mean class of 2002.

It would’ve been over if you didn’t grow past 5’2
Water

I also got stuck in the 5’7s for a long time in 11th grade. Somehow clutched up and grew my last 2 inches in summer and 12th grade.

Woulda been joever if I didn’t cross 5’7 and 8.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Care level 0

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
4'10 in 8th grade???

fuark dude im sorry

Water

I also got stuck in the 5’7s for a long time in 11th grade. Somehow clutched up and grew my last 2 inches in summer and 12th grade.

Woulda been joever if I didn’t cross 5’7 and 8.
LL by 2032. I’m going to take out a loan and go to india one of these years

4'10 in 8th grade???

fuark dude im sorry
Im basically 5’10 (5’9.5) adult height so it’s fine. Coulda been much worse

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
5’8. Not ideal but could be worse. Anyway I’ll get to 5’11 and that’ll be my greatest SMV boost.
I’ve considered LL cuz I could go from 5’9.5 to a little over 6, but I’d never be able to play basketball, run, or go backpacking again. Kinda brutal what’s the point of being tall if u can’t do anything.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I’ve considered LL cuz I could go from 5’9.5 to a little over 6, but I’d never be able to play basketball, run, or go backpacking again. Kinda brutal
Not really an issue for me since the only physical activity im interested in is gymcelling. It’s a sacrifice but it’s worth the major SMV boost. I’ll end up going to India or Vietnam, somewhere cheap but ofc I’ll prioritize quality if need be.

• Woah
Reactions: hello12344