Manlets GTFIH lift guide from someone with 10 years experience

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Ok I've been wearing lifts for like a decade now, no issues with knees or any health bullshit.
This is a super easy low effort way to looksmaxx

Basics of lifts

So first thing to understand is lifts tend to only give you around 2/3 of the advertised lift as actually height.
So 7cm lifts in your shoes will only give around 2 inches of actual height.

Their are two main types.

Insoles

7cmm_1200x.png

These are the cheapest option and you can insert them into shoes you already own.

In normal trainers you can fit 1 layer.
In high top trainers you can fit 2 layers
and in boots you can fit all 3.

For max lifts you want to wear boots with laces so you can get around 3-4 inches of actual height combining the 7cm all the layers of lifts along with the heel of the actual boot. Something like these black boots is perfect and fashionable too. Tie the laces all the way to the top to give you support when walking and roll your jeans. You can cover the top of the boot or not depending on your own fashion choices.

1024x1024-Men-President-BlackMatte-191107-1.jpg

or for something more casual

3200937020m1_zm.jpg

Elevator Shoes

These are more expensive option. However they have alot of benefits.

They come with a hidden lift built into the shoe.

white-cr-filler-product-photo_aba50583-5ac1-484e-bc8b-8af07a31c46a_1600x.jpg

You can get trainers that add around 1.5 - 2 inches of actual height

If you are wearing jeans you can even get away with adding an extra layer of lift in these without your feet falling out.
But these can also be worn with shorts and are super comfortable unlike the insoles which can hurt after awhile.

Also can get formal shoes. These add over 2 inches of actual height.

unnamed_a53c97fe-52ec-4524-b888-dee0a27719ef_2048x.jpg

Who should wear lifts?

Under 5'5

B tier

You need to be careful at this height since it will be super noticeable when you take them off. However they can still help as they can take you to above eye level to alot of women when outside in public.

5'6 to 5'9

A tier

Will take you from kinda short to average height which is massive, you still need to be careful about getting noticed when not in your shoes

5'10 to 6'1

S tier - best height for lift use

Will take you from average to kind of tall, which is a big boost since you go from being taller than like 50% of men to like 80%
If you are taller than the girl then she won't be able to notice once you are both out of shoes anyway so at this height their is very little reason not to lift

above 6'2

A tier

Will take you from tall to gigamogger tall but not as drastic SMV gains than people just below 6 foot

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KevinDurder, Vidales, Amadeus and 24 others
tagging

@FailedAbortion @Xangsane @
eren1
@eren1 @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
geezcel
@geezcel @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
MoeZart
@MoeZart @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
Br0sk1
@Br0sk1 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Zer0/∞ @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
Why the fuck am i getting tagged under actual people who use forum alot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Why the fuck am i getting tagged under actual people who use forum alot
I'm new so just stole tags from a xangsane thread about how much he loves another man named gonzalo. :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14693, BoneDensity and 1 other person
also water thread, bookmarked tho

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, FrameMogger and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Ok I've been wearing lifts for like a decade now, no issues with knees or any health bullshit.

Basics of lifts

So first thing to understand is lifts tend to only give you around 2/3 of the advertised lift as actually height.

Insoles

7cmm_1200x.png

These are the cheapest option and you can insert them into shoes you already own.

For max lifts you want to wear boots with laces so you can get around 3-4 inches of actual height combining the 7cm all the layers of lifts along with the heel of the actual boot. Something like these black boots is perfect and fashionable too. Tie the laces all the way to the top to give you support when walking and roll your jeans. You can cover the top of the boot or not depending on your own fashion choices.

3200937020m1_zm.jpg

Elevator Shoes

If you are wearing jeans you can even get away with adding an extra layer of lift in these without your feet falling out.
But these can also be worn with shorts and are super comfortable unlike the insoles which can hurt after awhile.

Who should wear lifts?

Under 5'5

B tier

You need to be careful at this height since it will be super noticeable when you take them off. However they can still help as they can take you to above eye level to alot of women when outside in public.

5'6 to 5'9

A tier

Will take you from kinda short to average height which is massive, you still need to be careful about getting noticed when not in your shoes

5'10 to 6'1

Will take you from average to kind of tall, which is a big boost since you go from being taller than like 50% of men to like 80%
If you are taller than the girl then she won't be able to notice once you are both out of shoes anyway so at this height their is very little reason not to lift

above 6'2

A tier

Will take you from tall to gigamogger tall but not as drastic SMV gains than people just below 6 foot
Actual good thread 👍 mind providing a link to some specific pairs you‘ve worn over the years?

Did you ever get called out for wearing lifts or did you fully commit - never wearing any normal shoes, so people don‘t notice a sudden change in your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and FailedNormieManlet
Good thread, I've seen many many dudes with elevator shoes. I'm 174/175 cm so maybe I'll purchase a pair sooner or later

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
bookmarked, would love to gain a few inches using shoes - I'm looking for some new shoes!

5'10 here btw.

What if I bought shoes that give a bit of height then buy lifts and rip out the cushion of the shoe. Glue the lift into the shoe then glue the cushion of the shoe back into the shoe so no one knows I have lifts on.

Actual good thread 👍 mind providing a link to some specific pairs you‘ve worn over the years?

Did you ever get called out for wearing lifts or did you fully commit - never wearing any normal shoes, so people don‘t notice a sudden change in your height?
I only ever wear lifts so minimum lift will be 1.5 inches.

Sometimes when you're hanging around someone's house you have to take shoes off. It's not an issue with girls since i'm 5'10 but i try to avoid getting rumbled by anyone who's like 6 foot and might notice. But no one has ever confronted me, maybe some people noticed but i doubt it. Don't care either way since the SMV gains especially when clubbing are massive.

For trainers i wear

another good site is

They can be worn with shorts and are super comfortable. Give around 1.5 inches and in jeans you can add another layer to get to 2 inches.

At work or clubbing/parties I tend to wear my boots with full 7cm lifts in them. Just plain black lace up ones similar to the pics. These add like 4 inches so I'm taller than most people and even lanklets can't mog you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Good thread, I've seen many many dudes with elevator shoes. I'm 174/175 cm so maybe I'll purchase a pair sooner or later
What country?

I look out for it specifically and i can hardly spot any dudes wearing them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
bookmarked, would love to gain a few inches using shoes - I'm looking for some new shoes!

5'10 here btw.
redditor grammar and punctuation vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, BoneDensity, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Is 6’1 considered average?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
whats so good about this thread? literally just says wear lifts

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, johncruz12345, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
whats so good about this thread? literally just says wear lifts
this
wheres the examples ? wheres the mainstream brands you can use ?
also JFL if you think 6'1 is the optimal height to where lifts:lul:

tagging

@FailedAbortion @Xangsane @
eren1
@eren1 @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
geezcel
@geezcel @
6ft4
@6ft4 @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
MoeZart
@MoeZart @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
Br0sk1
@Br0sk1 @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Zer0/∞ @Amnesia
How could I achieve 180cm being 173cm actually in the most NT way? Wearing boots in summer 30C degree is giga non NT lmao. Airmax and 1 layer of insoles is a good idea?

5'7-5'9 gets the most out of it statistically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
10th? doubt it. maybe like 30-40.
no fcking way bro. I can say slavic men are the biggest heightmoggers including nordics and dutch. Literally every young men mogs me. Every! I'm so confused bc of my height and I notice most of men while I passed them on the street and maybe 1 out of 10 is mogged by me :forcedsmile::feelswhy:

anyway, I plan to locationmaxx to Portugal
nvm probably not 30-40, but more like 20-30.

5'8 is the best height for lifts though because you can get to like 5'10-5'11 in shoes and be around average or just slightly below.

even then I'd say it's 15-20 at worst. anyway stop crying and wear lifts.
I do. 5'10 with my airmax and still get mogged. OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER

I do. 5'10 with my airmax and still get mogged. OVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVEROVER
face and hair

need to be medium ugly
I'm schizocel, no frens, non NT, high inhibit and I'm talking to yourself in society while people are staring at me kinda weirdly :forcedsmile: over af buddy boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Airmax is for teens

If you get nice pair of boots you can get 4 inches of boost. That takes you from 5'10 to 6'2. Free instant LL :chad:

I'm 5'8 in EE and I'm 10th centile in 15-30 age range. I'm a gigamanlet
I'm 6'1 in EE and I am taller than ~90% of guys my age. Over for manlets.

how tall r u barefoot afternoon

Basics of lifts

Insoles

7cmm_1200x.png

3200937020m1_zm.jpg

Elevator Shoes

Who should wear lifts?

Under 5'5

B tier

5'6 to 5'9

A tier

5'10 to 6'1

above 6'2

A tier

I thought this was gonna be about weight lifting

OVER for you

Not a huge thread, but classic and nice informations, should be secured in BoB from my pov.
Just because I don't want the liftmaxxing to be too spread and noticed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
life

Basics of lifts

Insoles

7cmm_1200x.png

3200937020m1_zm.jpg

Elevator Shoes

Who should wear lifts?

Under 5'5

B tier

5'6 to 5'9

A tier

5'10 to 6'1

above 6'2

A tier

lifefuel ill get to 6.1 with lifts

I bough 2 Chamaripas, one 7cm and other 10cm

I measured the real height gain, 7cm is 4,7cm and 10cm is 6,5cm

The “7cm” is very comfortable to wear and walked problem is after using it a lot it becomed in some parts blacks (originally was white) and can’t be washed back to white, also torned a bit in a part. Which all means the outside material is really shit
The “10cm” os uncomfortable to walk long time so I barely used it

I would like to know an elevator shoes with good material. I know about guido maggi, but is super expensive

Its over if everyone starts wearing lifts

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall