Many chads and stacies have had mediocre looking partners

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Literally every chad and stacy in Hollywood and modeling has dated atleast a normie once in their life. Even psl gods, high tier gigachads and gigastacies like Hexum, brad pitt, Cavill, Gandy, Opry, Megan Fox, Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill etc have dated very average looking guys and girls. Maybe it's only incels that care so much about looksmatch and mogging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, DelonLover1999 and 8 others
True.

I'm a Stacy and I can confirm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, rhinoplasty and 8 others
the chance of being one of the normies who dates a chad or stacey is very unlikely. The only way to have a realistic chance of dating someone attractive is to be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3cel, disheartenedcel, Gus17 and 3 others
the chance of being one of the normies who dates a chad or stacey is very unlikely. The only way to have a realistic chance of dating someone attractive is to be attractive
Y

Yes but they cheat with chad/stacy

Was preaching this years ago
Chad and Stacy don't date each other
They date/marry normies 90+% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Was preaching this years ago
Chad and Stacy don't date each other
They date/marry normies 90+% of the time
Chads can actually love the normie women

The Stacie’s don’t feel anything for normie men

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and Gus17
Chads can actually love the normie women

The Stacie’s don’t feel anything for normie men
"Love" in big 2024 :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zenis
Yes, chad is fucking all the attractive and normie women. The attractive women are going towards chud.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
thats what I posted earlier couple of days ago and people told me they dont agree with me finally someone who understands me THERE ARE SHIT TON OF NOT LOOKSMAXXED COUPLES OUT THERE IN THE WILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
thats what I posted earlier couple of days ago and people told me they dont agree with me finally someone who understands me THERE ARE SHIT TON OF NOT LOOKSMAXXED COUPLES OUT THERE IN THE WILD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and AustinCutler
View attachment 2909553View attachment 2909554
insane

• +1
thoughts?
to be honest if we talk about marriage and shit like that later on shit ton of georgeous milfs are with beer stomach 50-60s coz they are together for a while plus probably the guy moneymaxxed. At least its the people I saw irl. 2 days ago saw a 60 yo semi fat old man with a 30 yo stacy (they were in a ferrari)

• Woah
to be honest if we talk about marriage and shit like that later on shit ton of georgeous milfs are with beer stomach 50-60s coz they are together for a while plus probably the guy moneymaxxed. At least its the people I saw irl. 2 days ago saw a 60 yo semi fat old man with a 30 yo stacy (they were in a ferrari)
moneymaxxing is legit man

to be honest if we talk about marriage and shit like that later on
LTR and marriage, not just marriage
shit ton of georgeous milfs are with beer stomach 50-60s coz they are together for a while plus probably the guy moneymaxxed. At least its the people I saw irl.
And who were the young sub-30 chads with? And young stacies?
2 days ago saw a 60 yo semi fat old man with a 30 yo stacy (they were in a ferrari)
Which country was this?

LTR and marriage, not just marriage

And who were the young sub-30 chads with? And young stacies?

Which country was this?
oh i tought we talk about marriage only, it was italy but lots of ppl from my country also do the same thing, I see young stacies either in a stacy group or totally alone or with a 45+ yo monexmaxxed businessman or just overall older guy dont really see young stacies with young chads altough I dont see chad guys irl and im not capping. most if not 99% of the people I see are mediocore at its best

as long as i get regular sex man
yes sex is the only thing that matters in a relationship, since u like ur best homie personality then why u not with him? imo it should be logical