Many normies are a pair of shoe lifts and 1-2 steroid cycles away from becoming Chad

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I’m talking about most guys you meet in the normie or average looks range. Atleast 5’10 in height and 4-6/10 facially. They don’t stand out in any way so they’re considered average looking. Give this normie a pair of shoe lifts and he is now 6’1. Put him on a 12 week cycle of 500 mg test and have him cruise on 100 mg so his T is high normal for life and he keeps his gains. Suddenly you have taken a guy who you might pass by on the street and made him 6’0+ and jacked. Have him do some neck training and now people are asking him if he plays football, etc. Now all he needs to do is softmaxx (fashion, style, haircut, NT personality) and he will be atleast Chadlite if not Chad IRL. Even if this guy is still average looking facially he will mog 95% of guys in bars/clubs with his height, physique, and style. The test will also make him more aggressive and confident, which will allow him to hit on more girls and slay like there’s no tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO, FootballPlaya69, Celexawer and 17 others
I’m talking about most guys you meet in the normie or average looks range. Atleast 5’10 in height and 4-6/10 facially. They don’t stand out in any way so they’re considered average looking. Give this normie a pair of shoe lifts and he is now 6’1. Put him on a 12 week cycle of 500 mg test and have him cruise on 100 mg so his T is high normal for life and he keeps his gains. Suddenly you have taken a guy who you might pass by on the street and made him 6’0+ and jacked. Have him do some neck training and now people are asking him if he plays football, etc. Now all he needs to do is softmaxx (fashion, style, haircut, NT personality) and he will be atleast Chadlite if not Chad IRL. Even if this guy is still average looking facially he will mog 95% of guys in bars/clubs with his height, physique, and style. The test will also make him more aggressive and confident, which will allow him to hit on more girls and slay like there’s no tomorrow.
And then when he goes bald from all that steroid usage than what?????

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Celexawer, Jamal2222, BigBoy and 14 others
And then when he goes bald from all that steroid usage than what?????
No! He is smart and runs Finasteride and RU58841 to get both systemic and topical protection from DHT. He also only runs Test cycles because Fin inhibits the extra test from reducing to DHT. I am a massive fan of 5ar inhibitors and have ran Fin even before starting my cycle. RU is added protection while on cycle because it provides direct protection on the scalp. I also use Minox and Nizoral but these are obviously less effective.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 8869, maxaesthetics and 10 others
No! He is smart and runs Finasteride and RU58841 to get both systemic and topical protection from DHT. He also only runs Test cycles because Fin inhibits the extra test from reducing to DHT. I am a massive fan of 5ar inhibitors and have ran Fin even before starting my cycle. RU is added protection while on cycle because it provides direct protection on the scalp. I also use Minox and Nizoral but these are obviously less effective.
Good luck getting a normie to do all of this.

Normies will rather shave their head if they came down to baldness.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Celexawer, Slob and 9 others
Good luck getting a normie to do all of this.

Normies will rather shave their head if they came down to baldness.
Yeah but I am saying that in theory steroids, shoe lifts, and hair loss drugs can turn an average guy into a Chad. Most normies would rather ldar and “Just shave it bro!” but they will never have the Chad experience because they are lazy and don’t put in the work to get there. They also probably don’t even have the information to get there because they are bluepilled and think it is healthier to drink alcohol every weekend and be 25% body fat than to do a steroid cycle or two.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and OOGABOOGA
If everyone is chad then no one is.

Shit thread.

Also roids are gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Slob, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Normies are a controversial subject.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If everyone is chad then no one is.

Shit thread.

Also roids are gay.
Not everyone is willing to do all the things I listed. Most normies don’t even go to the gym and train natty JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽., oldcelloser and 3 others
Yeah but I am saying that in theory steroids, shoe lifts, and hair loss drugs can turn an average guy into a Chad. Most normies would rather ldar and “Just shave it bro!” but they will never have the Chad experience because they are lazy and don’t put in the work to get there. They also probably don’t even have the information to get there because they are bluepilled and think it is healthier to drink alcohol every weekend and be 25% body fat than to do a steroid cycle or two.
I wouldn't advise steroid cycles and hairloss drugs at the same time.

I would advise train natty, 1-2 inch lifts and then learn your major flaws about your face and fix them through surgery. This is a much better solution in the long run and won't fuck you up compared to steroids and hormones.

Women don't care about body as much, if you made guy do everything you said he would get laid for sure, but if you make him get surgery and gym, and height max he's for sure gonna get more girls than just when he did roids and went gym.

Face >height > body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 10615, Pumanator and 4 others
I wouldn't advise steroid cycles and hairloss drugs at the same time.

I would advise train natty, 1-2 inch lifts and then learn your major flaws about your face and fix them through surgery. This is a much better solution in the long run and won't fuck you up compared to steroids and hormones.

Women don't care about body as much, if you made guy do everything you said he would get laid for sure, but if you make him get surgery and gym, and height max he's for sure gonna get more girls than just when he did roids and went gym.

Face >height > body
Face matters more for relationships while physique matters more for ONS and hookups. This is exactly where many people go wrong spending thousands on obscures surgeries to gain 0.5 PSL when they would ascend far more by gaining 20 pounds of muscle mass and 3 inches of height. Physique matters a LOT at bars/clubs, I used to play rugby and girls would always pay attention to me and my friends because we were the tallest and biggest guys in the club. Some 5+ PSL manlet twink is going to get absolutely ignored in these bar/club environments. Like I said be atleast average looking facially and run shoe lift + steroids game and most guys will slay.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and oldcelloser
Not everyone is willing to do all the things I listed. Most normies don’t even go to the gym and train natty JFL.
Fair point tbh. But steroids are very risky and have multiple negative health effects. I'm not willing to turn in my natty card.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Heguldus, oldcelloser and 2 others
Fair point tbh. But steroids are very risky and have multiple negative health effects. I'm not willing to turn in my natty card.
That’s exactly why every normie is not a Chad. Most guys won’t do steroids for whatever reason. Which is what makes them so rewarding for the guys that do.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Highrise and CANI
U should consider at one point using finasteride if ur balding
But never steroids
U can achieve a very good physique without roids. But u cant comeback, neither overcome some of the possible sides of taking steroids.
Always be careful when your messing with the homeostasis of your body. Be sure that its worth it and long-term.

Steroids are clearly not worth it in the long run

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 17244, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I would say usually only a 7/10 guy could become an 8 ChadIite/Chad doing that seeing a few people taking steroids before. It wouldn't quite do it for most 6s I think unless a joke body was making them only a 6.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
U should consider at one point using finasteride if ur balding
But never steroids
U can achieve a very good physique without roids. But u cant comeback, neither overcome some of the possible sides of taking steroids.
Always be careful when your messing with the homeostasis of your body. Be sure that its worth it and long-term.

Steroids are clearly not worth it in the long run
Healthier than drinking alcohol and smoking weed.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and 2 others
I would say usually only a 7/10 guy could become an 8 ChadIite/Chad doing that seeing a few people taking steroids before. It wouldn't quite do it for most 6s I think.
Wrong. Many guys that use roids don’t meet the 5’10 height requirement. If you get to 6’0+ using lifts and run a cycle or 2 you will be atleast Chadlite IRL and most guys that actually go to bars and clubs will agree. 80% of guys outside aren’t even gymaxxed natty so imagine what a cycle or 2 will do in terms of appeal.

Wrong. Many guys that use roids don’t meet the 5’10 height requirement. If you get to 6’0+ using lifts and run a cycle or 2 you will be atleast Chadlite IRL and most guys that actually go to bars and clubs will agree. 80% of guys outside aren’t even gymaxxed natty so imagine what a cycle or 2 will do in terms of appeal.

Not what I have seen usually. A little more attention but if their face was a 6/10 previously they aren't treated like a real Chad even with the new muscles.

Face matters more for relationships while physique matters more for ONS and hookups. This is exactly where many people go wrong spending thousands on obscures surgeries to gain 0.5 PSL when they would ascend far more by gaining 20 pounds of muscle mass and 3 inches of height. Physique matters a LOT at bars/clubs, I used to play rugby and girls would always pay attention to me and my friends because we were the tallest and biggest guys in the club. Some 5+ PSL manlet twink is going to get absolutely ignored in these bar/club environments. Like I said be atleast average looking facially and run shoe lift + steroids game and most guys will slay.
Face matters overall but a good Physique is similar to height, a multiplier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Not what I have seen usually. A little more attention but if their face was a 6/10 previously they aren't treated like a real Chad even with the new muscles.
What’s your lay count?

Is even better save to do LL than spend thousands on steroid cycles.

LL is atleast permanent
risk of dying or becoming cripple is much more unlikely than any severe sides from steroids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Is even better save to do LL than spend thousands on steroid cycles.

LL is atleast permanent
risk of dying or becoming cripple is much more unlikely than any severe sides from steroids
Over for your low iq

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Its pretty high but I am old.
Ok. Well my point is that even if they don’t ascend to Chad they will still slay because if you look better than 90% of guys around you, then by definition you are atleast Chadlite in terms of appeal. Go out to a club and observe the guys there. If you can mog atleast 80% of those guys you will get laid consistently. Look better than 80% of guys and approach more girls than 80% of guys = IRL slayer. Stop and think about what 3 inches of height and 20 pounds of muscle will do to a guys sex appeal...

• +1
Reactions: daveo, Deleted member 10615 and Lawton88
Name checks out.

I’d do this if I could stop hair loss(on fin and run so maybe I could do trt and var)

But more importantly is the concern that roid users have mostly daughters. A few cycles and a full head of hair and I’d be chad, but what’s the point of being chad if you can only conceive whore daughters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Danish_Retard, Inscol and 4 others
Over for your low iq
You want to cope with your thread because u need a bias. But the way you project things are utterly shit so you came here for somekind of validation.
U are exactly a manlet normie that think steroids and shoe elevator will ascend you to Chad position. It wont. It will give AGA and permanent sides. I sincerely dont give a fuck about you, but people shouldnt fall into your bullshit (they probably wont anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Constantin Denis and Danish_Retard
I don't want to slay.

I just want a relationship, that's why I'm taking the surgery, height maxx, shoe lift pathway.

I also don't want to mess with the homeostasis of my body and fuck up with hormones, bjt that's just because I major in biology and I've learned about homeostasis, hormonal imbalance and side effects, and to ME, it's not worth the risk, considering when you add roids there's side effects like hairloss, then you add hairloss medication, they'res more side effects etc etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Name checks out.

I’d do this if I could stop hair loss(on fin and run so maybe I could do trt and var)

But more importantly is the concern that roid users have mostly daughters. A few cycles and a full head of hair and I’d be chad, but what’s the point of being chad if you can only conceive whore daughters
elab

I don't want to slay.

I just want a relationship, that's why I'm taking the surgery, height maxx, shoe lift pathway.

I also don't want to mess with the homeostasis of my body and fuck up with hormones, bjt that's just because I major in biology and I've learned about homeostasis, hormonal imbalance and side effects, and to ME, it's not worth the risk, considering when you add roids there's side effects like hairloss, then you add hairloss medication, they'res more side effects etc etc
Lmao it’s over for your bluepilled standards. Imagine desiring a relationship like a woman, there’s nothing more beta and bluepilled than that. Your gf will snuggle with you while she gets gangbanged by Chad and his steroid using gym bros.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Ok. Well my point is that even if they don’t ascend to Chad they will still slay because if you look better than 90% of guys around you, then by definition you are atleast Chadlite in terms of appeal. Go out to a club and observe the guys there. If you can mog atleast 80% of those guys you will get laid consistently. Look better than 80% of guys and approach more girls than 80% of guys = IRL slayer. Stop and think about what 3 inches of height and 20 pounds of muscle will do to a guys sex appeal...

I do agree with a lot of that. Heck being muscled up some at my age with a good V shape puts me over 90% of the other guys. And having some hair still.

• +1
Name checks out.

I’m running Test with Fin/RU/Minox/Nizoral and will consider adding 0.5 mg Dut 3x a week if I need to.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You want to cope with your thread because u need a bias. But the way you project things are utterly shit so you came here for somekind of validation.
U are exactly a manlet normie that think steroids and shoe elevator will ascend you to Chad position. It wont. It will give AGA and permanent sides. I sincerely dont give a fuck about you, but people shouldnt fall into your bullshit (they probably wont anyway)
I am 5’11. If that is considered manlet then JFL

extremely smart guy. mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
There's a lot of confusion going on in this thread and from what I can see it's for two reasons: 1. You aren't specifying that by "normie" you mean the normie looks levels and not necessarily a bluepilled guy and 2. you aren't specifying that you mean an irl chad/chadlite rather than a psl chadlite/chad. An irl chad is a lot lower level facially than a psl chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lmao it’s over for your bluepilled standards. Imagine desiring a relationship like a woman, there’s nothing more beta and bluepilled than that. Your gf will snuggle with you while she gets gangbanged by Chad and his steroid using gym bros.
I've not had a women cheat on me to my knowledge yet but then again I've only had one girlfriend , but maybe she cheated on me maybe she didn't can't trust a women for sure so idk)

I don't feel anything from fucking women who I am not in a relationship with, it just feels empty. I'd rather be alone in that case.

Long term relationships > short term flings even if one day I find out that my girlfriend cheated on me (which unlikely to happen, as I vet women for high quality or not before I date them) I still would prefer to be heartbroken than to be empty by just fucking random women.

Also people like you just add to the problem faced by guys like me who want long term relationships by fucking random women and making them whores.

One day you're gonna wanna settle down and your women will have been smashed by so many random dudes, how would you feel???

Unless you just wanna have short term flings for the rest of your life and die alone

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
I've not had a women cheat on me to my knowledge yet but then again I've only had one girlfriend , but maybe she cheated on me maybe she didn't can't trust a women for sure so idk)

I don't feel anything from fucking women who I am not in a relationship with, it just feels empty. I'd rather be alone in that case.

Long term relationships > short term flings even if one day I find out that my girlfriend cheated on me (which unlikely to happen, as I vet women for high quality or not before I date them) I still would prefer to be heartbroken than to be empty by just fucking random women.

Also people like you just add to the problem faced by guys like me who want long term relationships by fucking random women and making them whores.

One day you're gonna wanna settle down and your women will have been smashed by so many random dudes, how would you feel???

Unless you just wanna have short term flings for the rest of your life and die alone
Lmao do you even lift bro? You sound beta and blue pilled as hell with “muh loneliness”. I don’t give a fuck about spending time with chicks, as soon as I bang them I want nothing to do with them. My time is better spend at the gym, watching sports, etc than with some bluepilled chick. Have fun snuggling with your oneitus.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and 2 others
I’m running Test with Fin/RU/Minox/Nizoral and will consider adding 0.5 mg Dut 3x a week if I need to.
I’m on minox as well as fin and ru. I can probably manage my hair loss on a hair safe roid cycle. My bigger concern is the daughter issue. Big motive for becoming chad for me is to eventually EE max and raise a bunch of tall, robust chads. If I go through all the work to ascend and get money just to get burdened with a bunch of daughters I will 100% regret the roids

• +1
I’m on minox as well as fin and ru. I can probably manage my hair loss on a hair safe roid cycle. My bigger concern is the daughter issue. Big motive for becoming chad for me is to eventually EE max and raise a bunch of tall, robust chads. If I go through all the work to ascend and get money just to get burdened with a bunch of daughters I will 100% regret the roids
By that time they will prob have technology to chose the gender of your kid. Like I said this is the best ascension strategy for guys that are decent looking to begin with and far more bang for your buck than getting obscure facial surgeries.

Lmao do you even lift bro? You sound beta and blue pilled as hell with “muh loneliness”. I don’t give a fuck about spending time with chicks, as soon as I bang them I want nothing to do with them. My time is better spend at the gym, watching sports, etc than with some bluepilled chick. Have fun snuggling with your oneitus.
Ok bro, if that's what make you fulfilled than keep doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
By that time they will prob have technology to chose the gender of your kid. Like I said this is the best ascension strategy for guys that are decent looking to begin with and far more bang for your buck than getting obscure facial surgeries.
I agree most surgeries are cope but I and most here who have seen me think I have a good base for bimax. 6 psl potentially
A915855C 9CEF 443D A11D 9BDA618F05E1
6’ and decent body for a natty but far from big. If bimax works out I’d probably be on the low end of chad without Roids. Still want the gains but I don’t want daughters.

I don’t trust that there will be that kind of tech, especially since feminists will try to shut it down if people start choosing to have sons. there’s all kinds of tech people have predicted that have not panned out

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
I agree most surgeries are cope but I and most here who have seen me think I have a good base for bimax. 6 psl potentially
View attachment 11844116’ and decent body for a natty but far from big. If bimax works out I’d probably be on the low end of chad without Roids. Still want the gains but I don’t want daughters.

I don’t trust that there will be that kind of tech, especially since feminists will try to shut it down if people start choosing to have sons. there’s all kinds of tech people have predicted that have not panned out
You are leannaxxed but would look DYEL in a shirt. More like swimmers physique. But it’s impossible to be big and lean as a natty you have to chose between the two. And being over 15% body fat is a killer for facial aesthetics so you have no choice but to be small and lean. Roids on the other hand allow you to be big and lean while having a sharp jawline.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and OOGABOOGA
You are leannaxxed but would look DYEL in a shirt. More like swimmers physique. But it’s impossible to be big and lean as a natty you have to chose between the two. And being over 15% body fat is a killer for facial aesthetics so you have no choice but to be small and lean. Roids on the other hand allow you to be big and lean while having a sharp jawline.
Exactly. I’ve got bad face fat genes so getting lean has ascended me but now I’m a twink.

still not worth daughters I want enough sons before I breed a girl that any guy talking to her fears for his life

• +1
Exactly. I’ve got bad face fat genes so getting lean has ascended me but now I’m a twink.

still not worth daughters I want enough sons before I breed a girl that any guy talking to her fears for his life
I don’t plan on having kids so this doesn’t matter too much to me. I am only interested in slaying and bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
why trt and not pct? everybody recovers after 1 cycle and with muscle memory gains back the muscles
why trt?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI and Deleted member 14274
Let's say however every idiot did what you say. What do you honestly think will happen in a society that functions on sexual freedom. You only raised the demand for gigachads even more.

why trt and not pct? everybody recovers after 1 cycle and with muscle memory gains back the muscles
why trt?
Most guys will lose a lot of gains after pct and at best their Test levels will recover to normal or low normal. With TRT they can get the benefits of high normal test (sex drive, confidence, muscle building) AND keep their gains from the cycle. So there is literally no reason to PCT you are wasting your cycle and probably lowering your test levels compared to what they were before you hopped on gear. You cannot support a physique build on a 500 mg blast with a 400 ng/dL natty test level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
Let's say however every idiot did what you say. What do you honestly think will happen in a society that functions on sexual freedom. You only raised the demand for gigachads even more.
Like I said most guys don’t even train natty. Most guys are 25% body fat. The list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Like I said most guys don’t even train natty. Most guys are 25% body fat. The list goes on.
The problem created by having sexual freedom wouldn't solved.

Most guys will lose a lot of gains after pct and at best their Test levels will recover to normal or low normal. With TRT they can get the benefits of high normal test (sex drive, confidence, muscle building) AND keep their gains from the cycle. So there is literally no reason to PCT you are wasting your cycle and probably lowering your test levels compared to what they were before you hopped on gear. You cannot support a physique build on a 500 mg blast with a 400 ng/dL natty test level.
mmm why expert people say that it's possible to recover at 100% from a test cycle, doing pct?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1