• Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, RAMU KAKA, Akhi and 8 others
Gets fogged to the igloos of svalbard here by a random med singer
View attachment 2839378

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and coispet
The only fog here is a heightfog.

I'd say Robbie is fairly rated because no one simps over her particularly hard.

Certainly not in the autistic way normies simp over Taylor-Joy or Sweeney. Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TsarTsar444, MagaPutinism and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Brus Wane
I'm not wrong nigga prime Margot Robbie fogs dua poopa
77922867-0-image-m-19_1700213841851.jpg

I agree with you. She isn't overrated. Looks good. But the typical Reddit response is "she's old now" whenever any criticism of her happens. Especially by those copers on VindicaRate JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, MagaPutinism, Imretarded? and 1 other person
She looks like a tranny. Idk why normies worship here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, MagaPutinism, Imretarded? and 5 others

Looks very good here too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Alt Number 3, ascension and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and raumDEuter
She is, but not in line with what you said.

I agree with you. She isn't overrated. Looks good. But the typical Reddit response is "she's old now" whenever any criticism of her happens. Especially by those copers on VindicaRate JFL.
Ok yes I agree so then put a pic of her in prime next to this dua lipa

Looks very good here too.

You do realize these clips are faked and staged - they don't just come randomly at the door of a celebrity's house like they caught them doing normal, everyday things and interview them spontaneously, it's all prepared, rehearsed, they wear heavy movie makeup, everything is brightly lit so their skin looks perfect, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and TechnoBoss
She's overrated compared to other beautiful women in the movie and fashion industry, but she obviously still fogs the shit out of the average woman.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, MagaPutinism, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
You do realize these clips are faked and staged - they don't just come randomly at the door of a celebrity's house like they caught them doing normal, everyday things and interview them spontaneously, it's all prepared, rehearsed, they wear heavy movie makeup, everything is brightly lit so their skin looks perfect, etc.
Good point but this wasn't a hill I was ready to rot on. Just used it as an example, but maybe you're right I should've picked a red carpet event or something.

You can see she's got age on her skin for sure here. But usually when I rate, I rate in their prime. Of course she doesn't look as good now. Just like Gandy doesn't look as good as he used to.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Gonthar
Good point but this wasn't a hill I was ready to rot on. Just used it as an example, but maybe you're right I should've picked a red carpet event or something.

You can see she's got age on her skin for sure here. But usually when I rate, I rate in their prime. Of course she doesn't look as good now. Just like Gandy doesn't look as good as he used to.

shes obviously good looking and quite striking but really she isn't as "pretty" as people make her out to be. dua lipa has a much gentler and prettier face and makes margot look like an extra from the hobbit in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Ken and TechnoBoss
the man who penetrate her
6578a37ebbdd-margot-robbie-husband-tom-ackerley-t.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
shes obviously good looking and quite striking but really she isn't as "pretty" as people make her out to be. dua lipa has a much gentler and prettier face and makes margot look like an extra from the hobbit in comparison
gettyimages-1486911112-64503594c1449.jpg

Dua Lipa has a gentler and prettier face? She looks like she'd spit on homeless people from her limousine

Compare that to...

Even in her more advanced, senior years she looks good. If Dua Lipa was as old as her, she'd look like dirt.

Looks like she might even give a smile to the incel uber eats driver who delivers pizza to her mansion.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, ascension, forevermirin and 4 others
Two trannies with excellent facial bone structure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
they are both ugly for different reasons

Dua lipa is just James Charles in drag. :ogre:

Two trannies with excellent facial bone structure
Ding ding ding finally somebody with eyes. Dunno what that faggot @TechnoBoss is on about nigger must wanna fuck men in the ass with a stroke, dua lipa is barely fuckable she so uncanny looking that my mind cringes @ the thought of fucking a foid like thag

And yet you have OP arguing over which tranny is fuckable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and autistic_tendencies
Looks like a man

Ding ding ding finally somebody with eyes. Dunno what that faggot @TechnoBoss is on about nigger must wanna fuck men in the ass with a stroke, dua lipa is barely fuckable she so uncanny looking that my mind cringes @ the thought of fucking a foid like thag

PrinceCopeLecuck at it again with the bad takes as usual.

Dua Lipa does look like a tranny but I’m not saying she looks good.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
PrinceCopeLecuck at it again with the bad takes as usual.

Dua Lipa does look like a tranny but I’m not saying she looks good.
I love the name you gave me holy shit it’s gold, well maybe you’re not a faggot afterall if you can make me laugh irl like this.

Margot Robbie is overrated I agree with you, dua looks like a tranny and worse than prime Maggot but the maggot also looks like a whole bloke

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Margot Robbie tongues my asshole for breakfast

Certainly not in the autistic way normies simp over Taylor-Joy or Sweeney. Disgusting.
Don't forget Jenna Ortega.

Those 3 goblinas have to be the most overrated, especially Sweeney atm

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HeightPilledum and Brus Wane
She's smart to do nude scenes in her prime, that will get her remembered for life.

Just like Demi Moore with the Gen X crowd.

Add Ana DeArmas on the list of overrated Beckies

Imagine being in 1 fucking movie being Goose's hologram waifu, the movie bombs but you still have millions of incels simp for you

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Don't forget Jenna Ortega.

Those 3 goblinas have to be the most overrated, especially Sweeney atm

Imagine being in 1 fucking movie being Goose's hologram waifu, the movie bombs but you still have millions of incels simp for you

get the pussy first and then talk about overrated :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I personally don't think Dua has a better face
F G969DXUAA34NS large

77922867 0 image m 19 1700213841851

Dua Lipa Margot Robbie attend The Gotham Global Icon and Creator Tribute Award

If Robbie wasn't always smiling with her teeth wide open like she's the fucking Arkham universe Joker
Arkham city joker

Then she'd probably look better in a lot of photos
Idk who tells her to smile like that. Looks weird and forced

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

if a company actually invented a product that gave you a hologram wife, i guarantee nobody would go out of their way to get this bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Manana, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Stacy mogged by stacy

Incel from Delhi says Margot is overrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Hardrada
she needs more E

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

She’s always had Grammy build and vibe to me always found her uncanny could never even rate her like I can all women as I dunno if she ugly hot or mid and is cos she a tranny

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
MArgot robbie is a gigastacy 10/10. I am not joking when despite her age I would marry her and simp her extremely hard. goddess. i would throw all of you disgusting pajeet shitskin incels in a burning volcano and rape your whore mothers and sisters to go on a date with margot.

• Love it

what does vindicarate even mean

what does vindicarate even mean
Vindicta refers to foids apparently so VRM is a rate me subreddit used exclusively by women on plebbit. They’re basically a cope subreddit for ethnic women who just want to rate white women like Margot Robbie and Brooke Shields as a 6-7 while giving Zendaya a 10.

Vindicta refers to foids apparently so VRM is a rate me subreddit used exclusively by women on plebbit. They’re basically a cope subreddit for ethnic women who just want to rate white women like Margot Robbie and Brooke Shields as a 6-7 while giving Zendaya a 10.
lol cringe actually

but to be fair margot is a 7 without fraud

looks like a transgender.

She's hot but she's not Doutzen.

That being said, some turds went ultra hard on her for the barbie movie calling her "average". Bros never been to wall mart to see that the average woman is 10 orders of magnitude worse looking. Not only that but they were praising Gosling who is a htn at best.

• +1