Sex is the biggest overrated thing ever

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
This isn’t a humble brag. Sex is nothing. Every girl you slay off tinder or in a club has sex like it’s nothing. I’ve had sex with girls and it’s nothing to them.

I used to rot and think girls were crying over getting lumped and dumped and they’re not. It’s an incel fantasy. Girls just have sex just like sex and don’t think much of it.

It’s overrated. You’re literally just bending a girl over or getting on too and sticking it in her. That’s it. It’s nothing.

It’s only good for the simple reason….VALIDATION.

Everything is about validation. Not sex. That’s why sex with hookers is shit.

Knowing a girl wants to fuck isn’t enough validation though. Girls have sex with normies all the time and don’t care.

That’s why it’s over rated.

The only thing that matters is mogging. That’s it.

Walking into a place and having girls stare at you will destroy any sex ever.

Validation is all that matters not sex.

Incels here get this thought out your head that sex is great and some amazing thing. It’s not at all. It’s just literally you putting your dick in her hole and thrusting. It’s literally nothing. Nothing to you and nothing to her.

Sex happens all the time.

The only time sex is insane is if you slay a fogger like a stacylite that lots of guys want. Or you cuck a guy. That’s it and that’s only because of validation again.

Mogging someone and looking insanely good doesn’t.

It’s all about validation and mogging. Fuck sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Clavicular, High Cortisol Chad and 49 others
Basically sex with a Becky is shit. Only sex with a really high value stacylite is good but still not amazing.

End of.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Deleted member 24459, thecel and 3 others
Yeah that's why im gonna rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 13626 and 4 others
sex isn't all about validation lol wait till u get in a relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and WishIwasChico
I used to rot and think ‘fuck sex must be insane’ now I slay I realise sex is happening all the time and means nothing to 99% of foids. They just fuck when horny. The bar isn’t even that high.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: SuicideBoy, NotoriousLoser, Deleted member 24459 and 5 others
Nigga what?
Sex doesnt even feel good tbh only for the woman she gets 90% of the pleasure doing nothing
Ill cut my face open and rearrange my bones just to please a foid nah bro id rather rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, mogstars, humanoidsub7 and 8 others
Sex doesnt even feel good tbh only for the woman she gets 90% of the pleasure doing nothing
Ill cut my face open and rearrange my bones just to please a foid nah bro id rather rope
It’s not about pleasing women it’s about mogging women are just a by product of it.

Being successful looks wise and financially is all that matters. Women were never the main goal only a by product of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bigchunguslover, nobodyspecial369 and 9 others
It’s not about pleasing women it’s about mogging women are just a by product of it.

Being successful looks wise and financially is all that matters. Women were never the main goal only a by product of it
Jerking off to yourself in the mirror mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistmogger, NotoriousLoser, bigchunguslover and 4 others
Sexhaver

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBoy, autistmogger, m0ss26 and 16 others
Slaying is akin to masturbation.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, enchanted_elixir and WishIwasChico
Slaying is akin to masturbation.
Mastirbation is better.

Can sit there and fap to any Stacy you want.

Sex is overrated it’s tiring tbh and takes a lot of effort.

Pussy doesn’t even feel good either. Masurbation mogs.

Sex is only good for validation that you make the cut that’s it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, m0ss26 and 12 others
didnt read nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lysine, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
And yet you and everyone else chase sex.

It's like when rich people say that money doesn't buy happiness yet they don't want to give up their yachts.

Doesn't matter if it is overrated or not, your mental and physical health is simply not optimal if you lack sex.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Yliaster, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
And yet you and everyone else chase sex.

It's like when rich people say that money doesn't buy happiness yet they don't want to give up their yachts.

Doesn't matter if it is overrated or not, your mental and physical health is simply not optimal if you lack sex.
You will ascend and see for yourself soon Bhai I promise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, thereallegend, kingpiin and 1 other person
3764529 1700000275571

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SuicideBoy, m0ss26, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Sex feels more intense and stronger to women. For guys it’s like jerking off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, poopoohead, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Sex feels more intense and stronger to women. For guys it’s like jerking off
Sex is shit too much effort watching a Stacy gag on a cock mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and vermillioncorefan
The validation you get from mogging due to your looks is superior to sex

Yeah in the moment it’s good but once you get post nut clarity it all feels the same right after you coom

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, thereallegend and 8 others

Yeah in the moment it’s good but once you get post nut clarity it all feels the same right after you coom
So fucking true bro so true!!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Sprinkles
I agree but ur saying all this to post about ur next meaningless slay jfl, and the next

And the next

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and wsada
I'm gonna marry a virgin stacy and have sex with her everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, ZaC and poopoohead

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
sex of tinder? no shit you made this thread. there is no emotional connection. try to get a actual gf

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I'm gonna marry a virgin stacy and have sex with her everyday
You have a better chance of winning the lottery whilst simultaneously getting into a plane crash hit by lightning all at the same time than that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, thereallegend, kingpiin and 3 others
You have a better chance of winning the lottery whilst simultaneously getting into a plane crash hit by lightning all at the same time than that
I'm gonna be chad by 2026 what are my chances then huh????

This.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, kingpiin and wsada
sex off tinder? no shit you made this thread. there is no emotional connection. try to get a actual gf

• +1
I just want to reproduce and share love with a woman. Shame no roastie wants me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and WishIwasChico
Legit its all about validation. The pleasure is nice but its a temporary feeling. The high off mogging lasts much longer then the dopamine from sex. Only sex with htb+ women is worth it tbh. Hot take but i think there's truth to it.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, m0ss26 and 6 others
Legit it’s all about validation. The pleasure is nice but it’s a temporary feeling. The high off mogging lasts much longer than the dopamine from sex. Only sex with htb+ women is worth it tbh. Hot take but i think there's truth to it.
Straight from chads mouth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead and tombradylover
i just want a hug from my oneitis maybe skinship and kissing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 24459, plukee and 2 others
This isn’t a humble brag. Sex is nothing. Every girl you slay off tinder or in a club has sex like it’s nothing. I’ve had sex with girls and it’s nothing to them.
It's "nothing" if you can easily get it; if you're a Chad and easily slay or even as a normie in a relationship who has sex regularly, then you don't think much about it, it's just like any other basic physiological need - like eating, drinking, showering, etc., but when you don't have it, then it's the only thing you obsess about, just like a starving person can't stop thinking about food...

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ManletBlackcel, thereallegend and 6 others
It's "nothing" if you can easily get it; if you're a Chad and easily slay or even as a normie in a relationship who has sex regularly, then you don't think much about it, it's just like any other basic physiological need - like eating, drinking, showering, etc., but when you don't have it, then it's the only thing you obsess about, just like a starving person can't stop thinking about food...
Yes so true this is human nature but it’s also human nature to think something is way better than it is when you don’t have it. The part of the brain that anticipates things is way bigger than other parts.

That’s why if your dreams come true it’s never good as it seems. Anticipating and fantasying about shit is always way better than reality.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, thereallegend, kingpiin and 2 others
Nah, its not that important innit otherwise every normie would be depressed but none of them are.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and plukee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others

I used to rot and think girls were crying over getting lumped and dumped and they’re not. It’s an incel fantasy. Girls just have sex just like sex and don’t think much of it.

It’s overrated. You’re literally just bending a girl over or getting on too and sticking it in her. That’s it. It’s nothing.

It’s only good for the simple reason….VALIDATION.

Everything is about validation. Not sex. That’s why sex with hookers is shit.

Knowing a girl wants to fuck isn’t enough validation though. Girls have sex with normies all the time and don’t care.

That’s why it’s over rated.

The only thing that matters is mogging. That’s it.

Walking into a place and having girls stare at you will destroy any sex ever.

Validation is all that matters not sex.

Incels here get this thought out your head that sex is great and some amazing thing. It’s not at all. It’s just literally you putting your dick in her hole and thrusting. It’s literally nothing. Nothing to you and nothing to her.

Sex happens all the time.

The only time sex is insane is if you slay a fogger like a stacylite that lots of guys want. Or you cuck a guy. That’s it and that’s only because of validation again.

Mogging someone and looking insanely good doesn’t.

It’s all about validation and mogging. Fuck sex.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, moggathon, thereallegend and 1 other person
It's good if your dopamine isn't low

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 21661 and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, moggathon, kingpiin and 3 others