Masculinity motivation 101 GTFIH

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, onlyhereforheight, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 12 others
@Maesthetics=King @Kebab Master @forevermirin @BongMog @Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @poopoohead @It'snotover @BoredPrince @rand anon @lasnt @Arborist

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, rand anon, It'snotover and 6 others
i miss the days before i fucked my shoulder.

my all time favorite *non-mainstream* motivation video was by Lorenzo Becker called "la révéil" or something. it was deleted from youtube anyone know where i can find it?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's over.

• WTF
muscle isn't related to masculinity, it's a coping mechanism for men who inherently lack it.

women should also have it, wide shoulders aren't a dimorphic trait for men, it's a trait specific to humans that other apes don't have, short clavicles means you're a monkey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Slayercel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
@Maesthetics=King @Kebab Master @forevermirin @BongMog @Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @poopoohead @It'snotover @BoredPrince @rand anon @lasnt @Arborist
hey :unsure: :cry:

• So Sad
God I hate liberals...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 29078 and 3 others
Thank you, this motivated me to go make a protein shake. God bless.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master and 5.5psl
We prettyboy max here we ain't that different

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5.5psl
Oka

When someone tells me again that gym/height/masculinity is cope, I will think of them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 29078 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 29078, Lucid and 2 others
muscle isn't related to masculinity, it's a coping mechanism for men who inherently lack it.

women should also have it, wide shoulders aren't a dimorphic trait for men, it's a trait specific to humans that other apes don't have, short clavicles means you're a monkey.

How do you define masculinity?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
gym is cope for attraction
It is not cope
Helps to leanmax which is the biggest looksmax and build muscle which again is a huge looksmax for an avg looking guy .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Yerico7, onlyhereforheight and 1 other person
How do you define masculinity?
driven competency, self-sacrifice and the willingness to bargain to achieve a mutual goal, women suck at all of these things hence why they never get anything done.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 27857, poopoohead and 1 other person
driven competency, self-sacrifice and the willingness to bargain to achieve a mutual goal, women suck at all of these things hence why they never get anything done.
and high pren T

How about physical features ?
I just hate any mental related or bluepill related answers anymore .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 21531, onlyhereforheight and 1 other person
the guy is a living hulk, do you really think that his body didn't change anything on the women's look on his masculinity?

• +1
and high pren T
some women have that too.
wider, taller, narrower hips, shorter legs, that being said being narrow isn't an indicator of femininity, it's just an indicator of a lack of genetic quality, wide clavicles are as preferable on women as they are on men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, gribsufer1, poopoohead and 1 other person
Do you think masculinity/femininity only exists it terms of personality attributes and behaviours? And masculinity/femininity can not be used to describe any physical look’s because those terms are not applicable to physical development?

• +1

wider, taller, narrower hips, shorter legs, that being said being narrow isn't an indicator of femininity, it's just an indicator of a lack of genetic quality, wide clavicles are as preferable on women as they are on men.
muscles are the biggest masculine halo a man can have. A skinny man is a weak man, even if he is 6 psl with a large esteemed self and projects

stop coping, if you weren't convinced of that you wouldn't have built your body, knowing your start point

Last edited:
  • +1
Motivational videos can work, no doubt, but feeling cringy as hell. Seeing a guy who watch a lot of them = instant impression of naivety and coping.

• +1

Surely you can agree then that because men have a higher level of musculature on average compared to women society has ascribed being muscular to masculinity? And what really matters is the perspective of other people, the underlying motivations for a large majority of people on this site is female attention and validation, so if women link muscles to masculinity then that’s what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, poopoohead and 5.5psl

guys in their 20s are going to listen to these type of people and live a shit life and then they're going to wonder where they went wrong. i love being blackpilled.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
It’s a classic, but this one of my favourite gym motivation vids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 29078 and 5.5psl
It’s a classic, but this one of my favourite gym motivation vids

Oh yeah bro , i still watch this video . Have watched it for literally 100+ times the bgm makes the video even better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Yerico7, onlyhereforheight and 1 other person

I have long armspan, I could imagine how would I look like with short clavicles jfl

• +1
Do you think masculinity/femininity only exists it terms of personality attributes and behaviours? And masculinity/femininity can not be used to describe any physical look’s because those terms are not applicable to physical development?
yes, the idea that women should be underdeveloped and weak doesn't make any biological sense, why would you purposely want to create offspring with poor genetic quality and lower chances of survival? you think your ancestors selected women based on a lack of physical competency?

historically women gathered resources to sustain their families, similar to men, how they did it varied but it's not like they sat in caves waiting around, they also dealt with the elements and potential dangers, they couldn't live from meat alone, they also tended to the fields later in history.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
I have long armspan, I could imagine how would I look like with short clavicles jfl
6'8 wingspan at 6'2 but my torso makes it look normal.

• Woah
Reactions: marek937
yes, the idea that women should be underdeveloped and weak doesn't make any biological sense, why would you purposely want to create offspring with poor genetic quality and lower chances of survival? you think your ancestors selected women based on a lack of physical competency?

historically women gathered resources to sustain their families, similar to men, how they did it varied but it's not like they sat in caves waiting around, they also dealt with the elements and potential dangers, they couldn't live from meat alone, they also tended to the fields later in history.
That's wrong tbh
Women themselves want to feel small and feminine that's why they desire their partner to be wide and tall .
And women being big isn't good for mating but the offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 24789
That's wrong tbh
Women themselves want to feel small and feminine that's why they desire their partner to be wide and tall .
modern women want that because they're kept weak it's not just men that are being brain-washed, not a single animal instinctively wants to be incompetent.

as a man it shouldn't be complicated to be larger than a woman even if they have good bone and muscle development.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 27857, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
That's wrong tbh
Exactly, I don't understand how he can think other than that, he surely has hundreds of girls who made him understand that his body was a sign of protection and a very attractive masculine feature for them. Something is wrong with u @Arborist ... You are supposed to be the first one to blackpill us on the muscles and the frame halo

• +1

I think you missed my point? I never said anything about women being underdeveloped and weak. Do you disagree that men on average are more muscular?

• +1
modern women want that because they're kept weak it's not just men that are being brain-washed, not a single animal instinctively wants to be incompetent.

as a man it shouldn't be complicated to be larger than a woman even if they have good bone and muscle development.
Man its the nature of the women to be weak and to want a strong and ambitious man.. it's been like this since the beginning of time, not just in the 20th century

• +1
I think you missed my point? I never said anything about women being underdeveloped and weak. Do you disagree that men on average are more muscular?
yes, but that doesn't mean that women shouldn't have muscle.
Man its the nature of the women to be weak and to want a strong and ambitious man.. it's been like this since the beginning of time, not just in the 20th century
why would any organism on this planet desire weakness.

Exactly, I don't understand how he can think other than that, he surely has hundreds of girls who made him understand that his body was a sign of protection and a very attractive masculine feature for them. Something is wrong with u @Arborist ... You are supposed to be the first one to blackpill us on the muscles and the frame halo
my body has halo'd my social life more than it did my ability to interact with women, although it is much easier to appeal to them on a sexual level if you have your body going for you, rather than appealing to them with words.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
yes, but that doesn't mean that women shouldn't have muscle.

why would any organism on this planet desire weakness.
I prefer my wife to be small (165-170cm range) and weak but with nice shapes than a very strong woman with wide shoulders

strong physically women don't attract me ( and because it's supposed to be a masculine trait )

but emotionally strong women are better than weak women

• +1
@Arborist according to you how much points does height + physique + frame add to smv ??
Like if someone is 5/10 facially but is 6'3 with 25+ inch wide shoulders and is jacked af what would be his overall rating then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and onlyhereforheight
I prefer my wife to be small (165-170cm range) and weak but with nice shapes than a very strong woman with wide shoulders

strong physically women don't attract me ( and because it's supposed to be a masculine trait )

but emotionally strong women are better than weak women
I like emotionally weak women too tbh .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 27472