Masculinity motivation 101 GTFIH

I like emotionally weak women too tbh .
By emotionally weak I mean her ability to not be stupid and to degenerate quickly if she doesn't like something. A woman who cries is not emotionally weak

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yes, but that doesn't mean that women shouldn't have muscle.

why would any organism on this planet desire weakness.

my body has halo'd my social life more than it did my ability to interact with women, although it is much easier to appeal to them on a sexual level if you have your body going for you, rather than appealing to them with words.

It seems you’re failing to understand the difference between what SHOULD be and what IS. In the pursuit of the goals of this forum what SHOULD be truth and reality is irrelevant. No one cares what some jacked high IQ looksmaxing forum dwelling autist thinks about how everything in the world should technically work. What matters is how things actually work.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
I prefer my wife to be small (165-170cm range) and weak but with nice shapes than a very strong woman with wide shoulders

strong physically women don't attract me ( and because it's supposed to be a masculine trait )

but emotionally strong women are better than weak women
the height of the mother impacts the height of the child.

doing so lowers the chances of your lineage to succeed, evolutionarily it's a poor strategy.
@Arborist according to you how much points does height + physique + frame add to smv ??
Like if someone is 5/10 facially but is 6'3 with 25+ inch wide shoulders and is jacked af what would be his overall rating then ?
women want men that stand out in the crowd, having a good body is the equivalent of a very attractive face when it comes to being noticed, the difference between an average face and an only attractive but not very attractive face isn't differentiable from only a few feet, so in order for a man to be able to compete with you if you've got your body going for you they'd need to be literally model level to have the same presence, just being somewhat attractive facially doesn't cut it, because unless they're right in your face they can't tell.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
so in order for a man to be able to compete with you if you've got your body going for you they'd need to be literally model level to have the same presence.
That was actually giga lifefuel
Love you bro

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
the height of the mother impacts the height of the child.

doing so lowers the chances of your lineage to succeed, evolutionarily it's a poor strategy.
My father is 185, my mother 169 and im 190

im more masc than u faggot muscle is cope if u cant fight
Wait is this looksmax.org or MMAtraining.org??? JFL @EasyMan875 @5.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Sanguinius and 5.5psl
Wait is this looksmax.org or MMAtraining.org??? JFL @EasyMan875 @5.5psl
gym fail GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
It seems you’re failing to understand the difference between what SHOULD be and what IS. In the pursuit of the goals of this forum what SHOULD be truth and reality is irrelevant. No one cares what some jacked high IQ looksmaxing forum dwelling autist thinks about the how everything in the world should technically work. What matters is how things actually work.
I base everything I do on what works for me, the more physically competent a woman is the more she appreciates that you are too, women with strong legs and a defined body don't tend to go for sedentary office workers which is most of the population, although she doesn't need to be a gymcel, I've met plenty of women with nice bodies that were into physical endeavors such as horse riding for example, although the women in that community are also rich and insane so I wouldn't recommend going for that one specifically, my mother and sister are into it though so that makes it easy for me to attend events.
My father is 185, my mother 169 and im 190

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Guys saying muscle is cope is just stupid. Look at alpha destiny and stephiscold experiments, both get good results, neither have insane frame or above MTN face

I was literally incel before putting on 20kg. My frame is decent but nothing crazy, girls in clubs and after sex will compliment arms chest delts and caress etc.

Your legitimately delusional if you think there isn’t a good chunk of women that like muscle. I’ve done so many experiments on this also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl, italiangigaChad and 2 others
damn After 145 is dwarf lol she probably doesn't have many tall men in her family
the average woman in the US is like 1.60.

you don't need to find a giantess, but ideally they should be in the 170-175 range or taller, long legs are desirable on women.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
this is looksmax.org not bodybuilding.org
Another retard that thinks people are trying to become bodybuilder big... too bad you can’t think with any nuance at alll

• +1
I've met plenty of women with nice bodies that were into physical endeavors such as horse riding for example, although the women in that community are also rich and insane so I wouldn't recommend going for that one specifically.
In what way are they insane? Because marrying a rich attractive woman would be ideal tbh - big chance for your offspring to turn out moggers/foggers thanks to genes and environment

• +1
why am i not surprised that you watch these type of videos

• JFL
The skinny guys looks pathetic, their face screams estrogen from every pore. Testosterone is life

• +1
being masculine wont attract woman if you are not also attractive. this is a fact.

• +1
The skinny guys looks pathetic, their face screams estrogen from every pore. Testosterone is life
yet. alot of those skinny pretty boys have bigger cocks then compensating chads.

T levels and looks have no correlation.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
@Maesthetics=King @Kebab Master @forevermirin @BongMog @Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer @poopoohead @It'snotover @BoredPrince @rand anon @lasnt @Arborist
erm...

Another retard that thinks people are trying to become bodybuilder big... too bad you can’t think with any nuance at alll
nigger its water to talk about physique thats why its cope

i miss the days before i fucked my shoulder.

my all time favorite *non-mainstream* motivation video was by Lorenzo Becker called "la révéil" or something. it was deleted from youtube anyone know where i can find it?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin

thats him bro but different video. i cant find it anywhere on youtube :( had an edit of him walking in public in a stringer and some people asking for pics and a stacy walking her dog giving him a compliment.

tagging known frenchmen for insight on where to find video @EasyMan875 @pneumocystosis

video was called "le réveil" iirc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, garoupilled_ and 5.5psl
Guys saying muscle is cope is just stupid. Look at alpha destiny and stephiscold experiments, both get good results, neither have insane frame or above MTN face

I was literally incel before putting on 20kg. My frame is decent but nothing crazy, girls in clubs and after sex will compliment arms chest delts and caress etc.

Your legitimately delusional if you think there isn’t a good chunk of women that like muscle. I’ve done so many experiments on this also
Did you use steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
thats him bro but different video. i cant find it anywhere on youtube :( had an edit of him walking in public in a stringer and some people asking for pics and a stacy walking her dog giving him a compliment.

tagging known frenchmen for insight on where to find video @EasyMan875 @pneumocystosis

video was called "le réveil" iirc
On Youtube ? i'll try to find

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
On Youtube ? i'll try to find
yes bro i found the link he posted on facebook

but the video has been privated.

dont sweat it bro, thanks for trying btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
yes bro i found the link he posted on facebook

but the video has been privated.

dont sweat it bro, thanks for trying btw.

Doing so much hardwork only to find that the video was privated :feelskek:
Btw what was there in that video ? Did a Stacy really talk to that bodybuilder ?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
Doing so much hardwork only to find that the video was privated :feelskek:
Btw what was there in that video ? Did a Stacy really talk to that bodybuilder ?
yes bro that + sick edit but overall im just very emotionally attached to that video kinda like zyzz

i used to watch it before gym when i was at my lowest.

• +1
@forevermirin @5.5psl :eek:

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
yes bro that + sick edit but overall im just very emotionally attached to that video kinda like zyzz

i used to watch it before gym when i was at my lowest.
I pray to Jesus that the video finds you soon before your soul leaves your body
Ameen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and forevermirin
For me masculinity doesnt mean muscle its strong character dominance and confidence.You can be a bodybuilder and still be a pussy.

• +1
women want men that stand out in the crowd
Gingerpilled. Standing out will make you a target to other men tho
What about muscular glutes on a man @Arborist does it mog?

Gingerpilled. Standing out will make you a target to other men tho
What about muscular glutes on a man @Arborist does it mog?
glutes are good, protruding quads look bad though.

they're both annoying tbh
having a masculine body/acting masculine is nothing hard to achieve and doesnt make you better

Last edited: