• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, starvecell and Klasik01
Raw milk is overrated.

Drink pasteurized, the nutrient benefit from raw is almost nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, hopecel, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
The jews are trying to rob you of gains by poisoning your milk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
I had nuclear diarrhea from a goddamn spicy chicken sandwich the other day

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, TechnoBoss and 2 others
you ant even digest raw milk? brutal fail

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
you ant even digest raw milk? brutal fail
I can, i drink it since i am a kid but this fucking menonites have 0 sanitation

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I can, i drink it since i am a kid but this fucking menonites have 0 sanitation
go check my slay thread and rate the girls

Denaturalization biochemestry 101
Dude you read one page of a textbook and went with it

All the 'good enzymes' you're getting in raw milk are gonna get denatured in your digestive system regardless

vitmain A literally increased as well during pasteurization. Theres 0 science to support raw milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, silencio, Sny and 4 others
Where is the raw video fucking a menonite girl?

what are the benifits. of raw milk, i used to drink as a kid and used to hate it cuz it was foamy and shit and one time it made me sick idk if it was the milk or not

I might go back to an organic diet n shut

All the 'good enzymes' you're getting in raw milk are gonna get denatured in your digestive system regardless

vitmain A literally increased as well during pasteurization. Theres 0 science to support raw milk
none of the shit preached on this site is science based

the point is to make subhumans feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
was expecting a picture mgl

I also tried drinking supposedly fresh raw milk even from different sources. While the taste was good and it was very pleasant to drink, I always get insane gas and dairrhea. Even if I try drinking only one glass per day, I still don't tolerate it very well. It's not for me, I ditched it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and hopecel
none of the shit preached on this site is science based

the point is to make subhumans feel better about themselves
do you believe that study? Do you drink raw milk?

• Love it
Reactions: xegigi
Woohoo! This faggots back 🚨🚨

I also tried drinking supposedly fresh raw milk even from different sources. While the taste was good and it was very pleasant to drink, I always get insane gas and dairrhea. Even if I try drinking only one glass per day, I still don't tolerate it very well. It's not for me, I ditched it.

Goat milk is honestly better in everyway

A2 instead of a1 so you wont get bloated and gassy

Pretty sure it literally is more nutrient dense in everyway correct me if i’m wrong

I switched to kefir and rarely drink milk now, if i do it’s a2

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Woohoo! This faggots back 🚨🚨

Goat milk is honestly better in everyway

A2 instead of a1 so you wont get bloated and gassy

Pretty sure it literally is more nutrient dense in everyway correct me if i’m wrong

I switched to kefir and rarely drink milk now, if i do it’s a2
I have made a 7 day kefir from raw milk, imma try it tommorow morning, wish me luck:lul:

I get massive diarrhea from bread

Celiaccel

I have made a 7 day kefir from raw milk, imma try it tommorow morning, wish me luck:lul:
Good luck jfl

Idk when i eat kefir i still get slightly bloated but it’s less (a lot, noticeable less) than just straight milk

Goat milk is way to go for smooth milk

• So Sad
Good luck jfl

Idk when i eat kefir i still get slightly bloated but it’s less (a lot, noticeable less) than just straight milk

Goat milk is way to go for smooth milk
Fuark i wanna try goats milk it deffo moggs from what i have seen but its not in my area:lul:

Fuark i wanna try goats milk it deffo moggs from what i have seen but its not in my area:lul:
You dont need to drink raw everything, get it pasteurized who cares, i’m sure you’ll find it

Also do u shit liquid? Isnt ur only meal milk?

• JFL
You dont need to drink raw everything, get it pasteurized who cares, i’m sure you’ll find it

Also do u shit liquid? Isnt ur only meal milk?
No my digestion is better if anything, thats not how liquid diets work. Kefir will probably make you do that though

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
No my digestion is better if anything, thats not how liquid diets work. Kefir will probably make you do that though
So does ur body go full panic if u eat like a goyslop burger or smth?

• +1
So does ur body go full panic if u eat like a goyslop burger or smth?
no its the opposite, my normie friends complain about how they were worried after we ate kfc together that they had to take a fat shit:lul:. Shit like raw milk help the guy health so you can actually process goyslp better, im fine when i eat goyslop. Your gut health slowly heals and definetly makes you feel better (95 percent of serotonin and 50 percent of dopamine are made in the gut), gut health is everything tbh.

no its the opposite, my normie friends complain about how they were worried after we ate kfc together that they had to take a fat shit:lul:. Shit like raw milk help the guy health so you can actually process goyslp better, im fine when i eat goyslop. Your gut health slowly heals and definetly makes you feel better (95 percent of serotonin and 50 percent of dopamine are made in the gut), gut health is everything tbh.
So in theory kefir mogs milk

Thoughts on this list?

Goat milk
Kefir
Milk

• +1
So in theory kefir mogs milk

Thoughts on this list?

Goat milk
Kefir
Milk
kefir is good if you feel good after it, it can even give a natural almost phycadelic high if its fermented long enough and their is strong enough link between gut and brain axis. Some get problems after probiotics but if you feel good then keep going.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
welcome back nigga

i used to but its not convenient, i have to drive out 40 mins to get it. i just drink higher amounts of pasteurized milk in an attempt to compensate for any possible nutrient loss, but i don't really know how effective that is tbh

• +1
welcome back nigga

i used to but its not convenient, i have to drive out 40 mins to get it. i just drink higher amounts of pasteurized milk in an attempt to compensate for any possible nutrient loss, but i don't really know how effective that is tbh
I live like 10 minutes from a farm, ik the farmers and its better than helping some JEWmarket. I get to walk and sungaze and drink raw milk, its a good cope ngl. Lucky IG. It definetly tastes better but you can order raw butter, ghee, raw cheese, raw honey for pretty cheap and it has most nutrients. Buying breast milk locally is also an option, you can ferment it and make kefir, it legit has 99 percent bioavalability and its higheer than any other food i have seen tbh. Its meant to taste similair to raw milk

• +1
Reactions: xegigi