Masterbating in your teenage makes your penis bigger

Bajio

Bajio

Marine FleetAdmiral ,The real mogger of seven seas
It makes your penis bigger when i young i was smaller than my younger brother but after years of meat beating i became 6.8 inches (but yesterday i measured it was 6.4-5 i think i have slight ED)
But now most retarded teenage niggas do no fap after watching stupid videos they will become dicklets

• +1
Reactions: micropp, northern mogger and BrahminBoss
This is just your penis growing naturally in puberty. Also why do you know your brothers dick size?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, RAMU KAKA, northern mogger and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, northern mogger and BrahminBoss
So that's why my shit is 10x8...

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, micropp, northern mogger and 1 other person
My mom used bath us together
When you were pre pubescent yeah obviously but you grow as you age in your teens, unless you insinuate you bathed together with him at 18.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Kreatophagia
Cant even spell masturbation correctly and you expect niggas to actually believe u

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
When you were pre pubescent yeah obviously but you grow as you age in your teens, unless you insinuate you bathed together with him at 18.
No retard

I started jerking off super young I think and did it a lot, my dick is big like 7-7.5in, I was also pretty testmaxxed through high school and had super hard elections

It makes your penis bigger when i young i was smaller than my younger brother but after years of meat beating i became 6.8 inches (but yesterday i measured it was 6.4-5 i think i have slight ED)
But now most retarded teenage niggas do no fap after watching stupid videos they will become dicklets
I’d be a 10 inch mogger then….

bro this is common inidnia u know that pisspot user he also talked to me in video call saying his brother was dicklet and i asked how he know, he said he changed in front of him without shame

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 5'7 zoomer
bro this is common inidnia u know that pisspot user he also talked to me in video call saying his brother was dicklet and i asked how he know, he said he changed in front of him without shame
What is going on in India?!

I used to jerk off a lot but I have a tiny dick :feelswhy: