Masturbation can destroy your development. Extremely brutal

No masc chads have god tear receptors in the right spots and normal to high dht levels, you could have extreme dht but very prone to hair loss and not masculinization so you will go bald and still be boneless it’s mainly genetic how good you receptors are but you can do some things like injecting l-caritine
Although I’ve read that maintaining very high levels of free test for a long time will create new receptors but I’m not sure how true that is.

This is exactly why some boneless twinks have 8 inch dicks whilst bone moggers have 6 inchers.

Injecting L-cartine will only increase sensitivity. Only way to change placement is constant weight training in a particular area to hyperplasmic levels and localised roid injections.
I always thought it was wierd I look very low T even now after trying to fix it but I still got a 7 inch dick.

Meanwhile I know some chad football dude with a 5 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yeah never believed the meme of high T making you bald the amount of redditor cucks who have the bone structure of a 16 year old with balding is insane.

If your maternal grandfather or father bald then you could have the gene if not then your likely safe
Meanwhile chads with mogger masculinity have nw0/1 well into their 40s and even 50s. Brad Pitt is an example.

Although one thing I’ll add is that most celebs are definitely taking things for hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I gotta try more on no fap tho I failed 3 times today

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I always thought it was wierd I look very low T even now after trying to fix it but I still got a 7 inch dick.

Meanwhile I know some chad football dude with a 5 inch dick
Yes, Ar receptor placement. Some people are bonemoggers but have weak voices like David Beck. He has low AR levels in his voice box. Others have high AR levels for hair growth like Indians but not for bones or muscles.

Intrinsically goes a long way to explaining my Chad hair gene, because I've never been a wanker bruv. Love and learn.

IMG 20231114 022528 114

Meanwhile chads with mogger masculinity have nw0/1 well into their 40s and even 50s. Brad Pitt is an example.

Although one thing I’ll add is that most celebs are definitely taking things for hair loss
Pretty sure it all relates to maternal grandfather and your father you can inherit it sometimes from x or y chromsome. If neither of them are bald the odds you will go bald are pretty much zero.

I don't think it has anything to do with your T levels but some people are more sensitive to high T I guess guys with the gene can go on fin but if you don't have the balding gene you don't need to worry

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and schizo echochamber
dont we want dht tho (yk, for making peepees bigger)

I’ve found frightening evidence that Masturbation will desensitise your androgen receptors and increase DHT (balding hormone). I will make a full thread about this too.

If you’re a chronic masterbater, it’s finished.
try foreskin mast

I’ve found frightening evidence that Masturbation will desensitise your androgen receptors and increase DHT (balding hormone). I will make a full thread about this too.

Wouldn’t sex have the same effect?

yeah just play with the foreskin of your penis

muchh easier

there’s tons of nerves
I thought you were talking about the supplement forskolin jfl

@here anyone here that can provide an anecdote who jerk off everyday but have NW0????
Me, ever since I was 12 at least 2-3 times per day, NW0. This shits all genetic my grandpa from mothers side has a perfectly fine hairline with a little thinning at 80 and father has a head full of hair at 50+. Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30679

• +1
Reactions: DoII
there is such a small quantity of any valuable "nutrient" in semen that it wouldn't matter anyway

already debunked by mpmd when he analyzed connor murphys gay divine protein shake shit
There s a lot of zinc in cum.
Why do you put quotes on nutrient you retarded gymcel ?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
be a coomer just eat lots of b vitamins, animals, recycle sperm, nuke dht after 21 and kill cortisol and seratonin.

High DHT during puberty will make you into a mogger

nofap motivation

if I jerk off. I'm going bald lol:feelswhy:
thanks OP for the information, I already knew that masturbation is harmful, but not that much

i

s this true :???

Doesn't dht literally give you more masculine features and bone growth?

If you’re a chronic masterbater, it’s over
Before the are of like 21 dht is great
gonn be wanking more often now
Also send source