Matched a fat black bitch on tinder

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I matched a fat black bitch on tinder. Looks like a thot fr. Fat too. I mog her hard.

As promised. You tell me what to say and I will screenshot it. Don't say anything too retarded lol. I dont want to get banned (ive already chadfished a lot with these numbers). Also I used real pictures of me.

What up big moma

send her this

So i skipped uni today to ldar at home because im a boss nigga and there is no studying for your long philtrum. Anyway i go to the park to practice my football shooting as i do and this man and female exit their cars and walk up to each other and start hugging and kissing. Fucking pricks walk over to a bench while holding hands and he sits her on his lap, probably able to feel his raging hard on. They dont let up and i get so pissed that i smash my soccer ball into a tree and my $50 ball gets a fucking hole in it. So now im at home back shitposting with you losers even though im trying to take a break from PSL so i can let my cortisol levels drop. Fuck i can 100% understand why Er did what he did. Normies have no empathy for those who have to live through a life time of loneliness because their bones are shit. Honestly Why the fuck leave your house if youre under 6ft, srs
@manlet cUnt

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, kobecel and Deleted member 483
What up big moma
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I cant send her that JFL. I want her to fall for me so i can break her thot heart

Let the games begin my negroes.

What should I say. Easy pipe tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
"KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
MOG MOG MOG"

"KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
MOG MOG MOG"
No insults bro. I hate foids as much as the next dude but I don't want to get my number blocked. It is too much hassle.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No insults bro. I hate foids as much as the next dude but I don't want to get my number blocked. It is too much hassle.
It's not an insult if it's true:feelshmm:

Lets see if the thot bites

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"Tonight I'm showing you the largest British television broadcast network"

Mission aborted. Too high INHIB

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and jefferson