Matched with a HTB she still has pictures of ex-Chad on social media

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I finally matched with an attractive girl on dating apps. Shes skinny, young, and has a good face. She's has been responding to my messages and is keeping the conversation going. I asked her out and she agreed. When she gave me her number I was able to find her last name and all her social media accounts. She still has pictures of her ex-boyfriend all over. The guy is a blue eyed chad-lite. The only thing I might mog him in height. He looks 5'8"-5'10".

Is it even worth going out with this girl? She will never be able to forgot her highschool chad boyfriend, and I dont look as good as my pictures. Its going to be brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Xangsane, colton myers and 6 others
you should be thankful for what you have

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax, Descender, try2beme and 3 others
you should be thankful for what you have
I feel like im frauding too hard. Ill have to wear makeup since my skin was clear in the pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
I feel like im frauding too hard. Ill have to wear makeup since my skin was clear in the pics.
Good luck mate that's all I can say

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066 and Ken
I finally matched with an attractive girl on dating apps. Shes skinny, young, and has a good face. She's has been responding to my messages and is keeping the conversation going. I asked her out and she agreed. When she gave me her number I was able to find her last name and all her social media accounts. She still has pictures of her ex-boyfriend all over. The guy is a blue eyed chad-lite. The only thing I might mog him in height. He looks 5'8"-5'10".

Is it even worth going out with this girl? She will never be able to forgot her highschool chad boyfriend, and I dont look as good as my pictures. Its going to be brutal.
Just Be Confident Bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
worst thing that could happen is that you get your ass in jail for rape accusations, so definitely worth it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and Ken
  • So Sad
She hasn't cancelled yet. I see her on Sunday. My acne is 90% gone but I still have a ton of hyperpigmentation

She has ideal looks. It will hurt so much to see a look of disgust on her face when she sees me.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I see her tomorrow. She couldn't see me today because she had a party to go to. This is going to be brutal.

groundhog day suicide GIF

Just go on the date bro. Try to get laid.

• +1

Pump and dump , it's that simple

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Ken
Exactly donโ€™t worry about her ex.

• +1
Recreational use only. Chad has left a permanent imprint on her limbic system, you will never be able to give her that high that Chad did.

Pump and dump.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Ken
Guys will literally have sex after Chad, effectively displacing him, but still cry about being cucks

I doubt I will but it will be good experience. Having other people see me with her will feel good. Finally a female I wont be embarrassed to be seen with in public.
Are u really that good looking to have standards like this lmfao

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Use non-virgin girls as bootycall. Thats it

• +1

If you are asking to get cucked later on in life then yes. Just use her as a booty call, if you "date her" she will eventually cheat on you with his hs chad-lite, more chances if he was her first love.

By the way, dont use dating apps to get girls, you'll only get cum sluts. I imagine you arent good looking/havent ascended since you need to use tinder lol. Just ascend 1st and live life normally

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Ken and autistic_tendencies
By the way, dont use dating apps to get girls, you'll only get cum sluts. I imagine you arent good looking/havent ascended since you need to use tinder lol. Just ascend 1st and live life normally

unless you are an incel forum user, in which case you'll magically find a girl with 1 or 2 exes max

did u fuk?

• So Sad
did u fuk?
No, she cancelled 30 minutes before the date. She had just confirmed 5 hours before. I ended up going with a landwhale instead but I was too disgusted to try anything. The landwhale kept telling me she likes it when guys touch her.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and WishIwasChico
No, she cancelled 30 minutes before the date. She had just confirmed 5 hours before. I ended up going with a landwhale instead but I was too disgusted to try anything. The landwhale kept telling me she likes it when guys touch her.
LET'S KILL DA HO! BIIIITCH!

in club penguin

Sums up online dating. For standardscels it's basically a no go.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Ken
30 minutes before? Thatโ€™s fucked up by her what a bitch! What reason did she give for cancelling?

• +1
30 minutes before? Thatโ€™s fucked up by her what a bitch! What reason did she give for cancelling?
Yeah we had been texting for days. I was sure she would show up.

She said her family stopped by to visit (Probably Chad wanted to see her). I asked if she wanted to reschedule and got ignored.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Yeah we had been texting for days. I was sure she would show up.

She said her family stopped by to visit (Probably Chad wanted to see her). I asked if she wanted to reschedule and got ignored.
Itโ€™s stupid women doing this. Iโ€™ve had it happen to me where a foid has given her address etc. then literally flaked and Iโ€™m like ??

Just move on. Leave them to it innit bhai.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back