Matches don't mean shit

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
I'm using my old photos on Bumble, where I'm MTN at 188cm, and pretty much exclusively swipe right on foreign Chinese women (I do swipe right on other foreigners too, but by far the most common in the UK, at least where I am, is Chinese), due to them being far more likely to match back with me. The percentage of match I estimate must be around 50-60%, but for native English women it's probably closer to 1-3%, so to stop my account getting down-ranked I pretty much stick to foreign women.

The most concurrent conversations I've had is 11, and a good chunk of matches don't message resulting in an un-match (Bumble rules). Of the conversations, most (the vast majority) don't go anywhere after the first few messages and usually she ghosts / leaves on read if we made it to Instagram (JBW BTFO).

I hear people say "oh, you passed her looks threshold, its just your Autism / personality holding you back :bluepill:", but they fail to take into account that the woman you're messaging that finds you "attractive enough" is also going to have DMs from other, much better looking guys with at least somewhat decent personalities (and most likely NT), so it's just logical that she will end up ghosting as she hits it off with a more attractive man.

It's like someone coming up to you and offering you a free phone, they both work, but one is sleeker and faster, you're obviously going to choose the better phone.

There also seems to be this cope that "most men are ugly" on dating apps, so the chances are you're just not being seen because women's feeds are filled with sub-5 guys, but I swiped through guys to see the competition, and within 1-2 minuets I had come across 1 Chad, 1 Chadlite and one HTN (who was foreign). Sure, there were a lot of unattractive guys, but it takes less than a second to swipe past them, and HTN+ are common enough to be found very quickly (much quicker than IRL). This was also done in a somewhat remote part of the UK, not a large city or town.

Your not just getting past her looks threshold and using "game" to attract a woman, you're competing with her other matches, who are most likely HTN+. It's not "muh Autism" fucking you up, it's the more attractive men that come along a day or two after you're hitting it off.

For the shit posters who will post "water":
Yeah, it's meant to be a water thread, but I've been lurking on too many Tinder threads and watched too many "blackpill" videos that act like matches are the end-all and be-all of OLD. I've also seen too many TikTokcels saying it's because of you need "rizz" / act alpha (via text :forcedsmile:).

Biggest slayer I knew was a .net Autistic Chadlite.

This is not also a "moral judgement" on women's preferences, because I know some of you (and the lurkers) will start screeching misogyny if I just state how it is, despite me not shaming women for going for their best option (I'd do the same too).

@SecularIslamist @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @forevermirin thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Mainstream, spongebob and 9 others
damn mofo wrote a novel Harry Potter typeshut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, try2beme, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Matches on OLD literally just mean you're over the first obstacle in a 110m hurdle sprint. Nigga you got another 9 more obstacles to go.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, lebronjames23, mogstars and 2 others
That match rate is insane btw. Wtf. I find it hard to believe even for gooks who are BWC fundamentalists.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
That match rate is insane btw. Wtf. I find it hard to believe even for gooks who are BWC fundamentalists.
No, if you just go for the ones you have a good chance of matching with, you will get promoted really high by the algorithm because it thinks you're desirable (good looking) so it creates a positive-feedback loop and you're more likely to be seen by those who will like you.

I can send you pics if you want in DMs, but I use my old photos where I'm MTN (I'm LTN now due to balding), I doubt I would have a match rate that high now.

Also, it is very important to distinctly recognize them as foreign women, not ethnic women raised in Western countries, as the latter also have a similar match rate (at least to me) as white white English women. It also seems to be more of a Chinese thing, as my match rate is no where near as high with Koreans or Japanese foreigners (although still higher than the natives).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Water

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and kebab
Yeah, it's meant to be a water thread, but I've been lurking on too many Tinder threads and watched too many "blackpill" videos that act like matches are the end-all and be-all of OLD. I've also seen too many TikTokcels saying it's because of you need "rizz" / act alpha (via text :forcedsmile:).

Water

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
yeah this is why OLD is fucked unless you're chadlite+ or frauding** hard.

i have 1 pic where im "frauding" - right angle, cig in mouth, gymmaxed - when i use that in my profile i almost always get more engaged conversations (they do the heavy lifting).

**"frauding" is just another way to say taking good pics if you're sub chadlite - like an mtn can have angles where he looks very good - if he can take NT and HQ pics in that particular angle he can easily get top tier results.

• +1
Reactions: traplurker, thereallegend and Graham
I'm using my old photos on Bumble, where I'm MTN at 188cm, and pretty much exclusively swipe right on foreign Chinese women (I do swipe right on other foreigners too, but by far the most common in the UK, at least where I am, is Chinese), due to them being far more likely to match back with me. The percentage of match I estimate must be around 50-60%, but for native English women it's probably closer to 1-3%, so to stop my account getting down-ranked I pretty much stick to foreign women.

The most concurrent conversations I've had is 11, and a good chunk of matches don't message resulting in an un-match (Bumble rules). Of the conversations, most (the vast majority) don't go anywhere after the first few messages and usually she ghosts / leaves on read if we made it to Instagram (JBW BTFO).

I hear people say "oh, you passed her looks threshold, its just your Autism / personality holding you back :bluepill:", but they fail to take into account that the woman you're messaging that finds you "attractive enough" is also going to have DMs from other, much better looking guys with at least somewhat decent personalities (and most likely NT), so it's just logical that she will end up ghosting as she hits it off with a more attractive man.

It's like someone coming up to you and offering you a free phone, they both work, but one is sleeker and faster, you're obviously going to choose the better phone.

There also seems to be this cope that "most men are ugly" on dating apps, so the chances are you're just not being seen because women's feeds are filled with sub-5 guys, but I swiped through guys to see the competition, and within 1-2 minuets I had come across 1 Chad, 1 Chadlite and one HTN (who was foreign). Sure, there were a lot of unattractive guys, but it takes less than a second to swipe past them, and HTN+ are common enough to be found very quickly (much quicker than IRL). This was also done in a somewhat remote part of the UK, not a large city or town.

Your not just getting past her looks threshold and using "game" to attract a woman, you're competing with her other matches, who are most likely HTN+. It's not "muh Autism" fucking you up, it's the more attractive men that come along a day or two after you're hitting it off.

This is not also a "moral judgement" on women's preferences, because I know some of you (and the lurkers) will start screeching misogyny if I just state how it is, despite me not shaming women for going for their best option (I'd do the same too).

who was this autistic chadlite

• JFL
OLD is too brutal. LDARmaxxing is law

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
who was this autistic chadlite
DW, it's not you, I'm referring to a guy from Lookism days, but he probably wouldn't want me to post his name. He doesn't want to associate with here anymore.

• +1
DW, it's not you, I'm referring to a guy from Lookism days, but he probably wouldn't want me to post his name. He doesn't want to associate with here anymore.
that is okay but what did he look like?

• +1
yeah this is why OLD is fucked unless you're chadlite+ or frauding** hard.

i have 1 pic where im "frauding" - right angle, cig in mouth, gymmaxed - when i use that in my profile i almost always get more engaged conversations (they do the heavy lifting).

**"frauding" is just another way to say taking good pics if you're sub chadlite - like an mtn can have angles where he looks very good - if he can take NT and HQ pics in that particular angle he can easily get top tier results.
How did your Tinder results go?

It's strange, because the photo most liked by women is also the one where I look like a criminal and my family likes the least. To be fair, it's basically frauded, because it looks like I have cheekbones in it.

• JFL
that is okay but what did he look like?
Demonstrator

• +1
Isn't that @Demonstrator
Yeah.

And now that you tagged him, in a year's time when he logs back in he's going to come down and beat the shit out of us. It's over.

• So Sad
Looks dont mean shit
Status dont mean shit
Money dont mean shit
Height donr mean shit
Women dont mean shit
Slays dont mean shit
Girlfriends dont mean shit
I Am about to lose my mind

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, mogstars and thereallegend
Looks über alles
Status dont mean shit
Money dont mean shit
Height donr mean shit
Women dont mean shit
Slays dont mean shit
Girlfriends dont mean shit
I Am about to lose my mind
I agree

How did your Tinder results go?
didn't try tinder, bumble went well for the first couple days (150+) but i had the same problem u speak off where i could tell i needed to put in too much effort bc the girls prob had some chadlite+s they were more keen on in their matches.

hinge worked best tbh, their algo is sick bc u dont even need to be active and still get daily lieks.
It's strange, because the photo most liked by women is also the one where I look like a criminal and my family likes the least. To be fair, it's basically frauded, because it looks like I have cheekbones in it.
yeah lol, similar but that's what i takes sub htn.

• Woah
I will help you
But it comes with a small fee
Your soul
Hahhahaahba

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
"I only get a 60% match rate with chinks, JBW debunked"
Just fucking kill me.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, thereallegend and Deleted member 28896
Clearly you didn't read the rest.
And do you think it would be worth it?
Another water wet thread...

Incels obsess with matches because they barely get any, it being just the first hurdle or whatever is almost irrelevant to most people here for this reason.

didn't try tinder, bumble went well for the first couple days (150+)
Mogs me from Mumbai, to the corner shop and back again.

but i had the same problem u speak off where i could tell i needed to put in too much effort bc the girls prob had some chadlite+s they were more keen on in their matches.
IDK if it's even about how much effort I was putting in. Sometimes they would be coming onto me hard, including being the first to ask for Instagram etc, and we would be hitting it off, then all of a sudden they would just stop messaging / just leave me on read.

hinge worked best tbh, their algo is sick bc u dont even need to be active and still get daily lieks.
Maybe I should try that. I can't remember which one I tried but I don't think it had many users, so I just stick to Bumble and Tinder.

And do you think it would be worth it?
Another water wet thread...

Incels obsess with matches because they barely get any, it being just the first hurdle or whatever is almost irrelevant to most people here for this reason.
I hate TikTokcels, you're basically agreeing with the thread.

Mogs me from Mumbai, to the corner shop and back again.

IDK if it's even about how much effort I was putting in. Sometimes they would be coming onto me hard, including being the first to ask for Instagram etc, and we would be hitting it off, then all of a sudden they would just stop messaging / just leave me on read.

Maybe I should try that. I can't remember which one I tried but I don't think it had many users, so I just stick to Bumble and Tinder.
Youre just broke with no status

LMS

Youre just broke with no status

LMS
I know people who only have the looks, yet still slay off tinder. MS is for IRL / long term relationships.

average man gets like 0.8 Tinder matches a day afaik. If you get significantly more it means you’re above average

average man gets like 0.8 Tinder matches a day afaik. If you get significantly more it means you’re above average
Idk, I think I just got gosted again.

My match rate is basically frauded 188cm jbw game, my match rate with women my own race is probably like 1% if that.

The amount of women that ghost after exchanging Instagram or going on the first date is super high.

• So Sad

My match rate is basically frauded 188cm jbw game, my match rate with women my own race is probably like 1% if that.

The amount of women that ghost after exchanging Instagram or going on the first date is super high.
bro i literally have 0 social media other than my linkedin i think im done for

• So Sad
bro i literally have 0 social media other than my linkedin i think im done for
Idk, apparently 40yo men were getting banned because they were using linked in to chat up women, so I guess you could try that. If you get banned then you know it's over.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Idk, apparently 40yo men were getting banned because they were using linked in to chat up women, so I guess you could try that. If you get banned then you know it's over.
i mean i'd use it to like find a sugar mommy but i doubt a htb has a linkedin especially in my specialization, i think ive found some of the worst non deformed subhumans in my specialization and on the subreddits

• So Sad
Sorry, but that's Chad only.
i mean i hear this alot but my brother somehow pulls like some solid mtbs as like a 5'8 mtn is it really that bad. Like is my bro just smurfin cause his pictures are just shit selfies in bad lighting

• Hmm...

brootal. I get like 10+ matches a day in my home country and feel like some terrachad but where I live I get like 1 on a good day. And the chicks are hotter in my home country too jfl. Can’t wait to gtfo.

You’re probably non NT tho that’s why they ghost

• So Sad
brootal. I get like 10+ matches a day in my home country and feel like some terrachad but where I live I get like 1 on a good day. And the chicks are hotter in my home country too jfl. Can’t wait to gtfo.

i mean in america its kinda brutal, ghosting is like a hobby

i mean in america its kinda brutal, ghosting is like a hobby
maybe a US thing then idk. in europe they don’t really ghost, like 75%+ respond unless you’re acoustic

maybe a US thing then idk. in europe they don’t really ghost, like 75%+ respond unless you’re acoustic
ye if you irl approach in south america it usually goes well but america just looks down on it and you usually get restraining orders like this :feelsrope:

ye if you irl approach in south america it usually goes well but america just looks down on it and you usually get restraining orders like this :feelsrope:
south america seems like a mogger place, us is honestly pretty good too judging from the outside as people in europe are really introverted in most places

It's true I'm autistic, but there are autistic htn+ guys that seem to have success.

i mean i hear this alot but my brother somehow pulls like some solid mtbs as like a 5'8 mtn is it really that bad. Like is my bro just smurfin cause his pictures are just shit selfies in bad lighting
God knows, maybe he's better looking than you think, maybe he's so NT girls can sense it from photos.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It's true I'm autistic, but there are autistic htn+ guys that seem to have success.

God knows, maybe he's better looking than you think, maybe he's so NT girls can sense it from photos.
i mean he pulls very similar types of girls, femcels, valorant players, anime girls, kpop girls, so i guess its more of a niche thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Alt Number 3 and Graham
Yeah obviously a chadlite will have to do less because his ONS is below his looksmatch by a lot most of the time.

• +1
watery

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Even Indians get Asian women. So yeah

• So Sad