maybe ai is the best heightmax

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
hgh is cope and does not work on teenagers without deficiency. and it is so fucking expensive

i think ai would work better (lol klienfelters)

but there are no studies that only use ai. they are all ai + hgh

arimidex is so cheap and increases testosterone too. and the side effects arent so significant

probably going to try

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
hgh is cope and does not work on teenagers without deficiency. and it is so fucking expensive

arimidex is so cheap and increases testosterone too. and the side effects arent so significant

probably going to try
3595218 IMG 6185

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and rickysalomano

probably going to try
you have been here for almost a year nigga, how have you not even started using an inhibitor yet

also do u have any reasons for why gh wouldnt work? not trying to be rude, im deadass trying to weigh both sides before pinning.

hgh seems to be a complete cope for normal people, but it's not talked about much here. its use only accelerates growth in adolescents without disabilities, it never increases final height

imagine paying thousands of dollars and injecting for a drug that not even works

imagine paying thousands of dollars and injecting for a drug that not even works
it definitely works. what suggests that it wouldnt?
in patients with acromegaly, even those who developed it later (late teens) they experience dramatic growth. there is no genetic "limit", but there is an influence of genetics, there isnt a hard ceiling in the way you think, your body just limits some things. i remember seeing posts about genetic influences on how it doesnt work but ive seen enough people get results from it where i trust it enough to do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and Deleted member 65224
it definitely works. what suggests that it wouldnt?
in patients with acromegaly, even those who developed it later (late teens) they experience dramatic growth. there is no genetic "limit", but there is an influence of genetics, there isnt a hard ceiling in the way you think, your body just limits some things. i remember seeing posts about genetic influences on how it doesnt work but ive seen enough people get results from it where i trust it enough to do it.
this is a condition and patients have several hgh peaks during the day. the injection would happen just once
read some posts from @Orc
btw, @Orc can u send here some studies?

in patients with acromegaly, even those who developed it later (late teens) they experience dramatic growth.

acromegaly isn't comparable to giving yourself hgh injections, the half life of growth hormone is a few minutes, you'd basically replicate one of those spikes that every normal human has in their sleep anyway, they can't even detect whether you injected it anymore two days later.

and adults with acromegaly do not experience 'dramatic growth' in terms of height, they just get enlarged hands and feet and a fucked up looking skull, gigantism and acromegaly are separate categories and not mutually inclusive, not everyone with acromegaly is tall, only people who develop it before their growth plates close tend to be tall, and these aren't people who got it in their teens, most of them are born with it, they didn't suddenly have a growth spurt, these people have comparable levels that cannot be replicated with injections by the way.

what sets people with acromegaly apart is that their growth hormone levels do not fluctuate, they never dip, they never peak either, they chronically have these high levels, it is the equivalent of injecting yourself every hour or so.

there is no genetic "limit", but there is an influence of genetics
there is a genetic limit on height, if nobody in your family is tall you will not be tall regardless of how much growth hormone you shoot up your ass, it's not a miracle compound that magically makes you grow.

children that undergo treatment don't end up being 6', they just end up statistically average compared to their parents, and most people end up around that height anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 65224, rickysalomano and 1 other person
View attachment 2808560
acromegaly isn't comparable to giving yourself hgh injections, the half life of growth hormone is a few minutes, you'd basically replicate one of those spikes that every normal human has in their sleep anyway, they can't even detect whether you injected it anymore two days later.

and adults with acromegaly do not experience 'dramatic growth' in terms of height, they just get enlarged hands and feet and a fucked up looking skull, gigantism and acromegaly are separate categories and not mutually inclusive, not everyone with acromegaly is tall, only people who develop it before their growth plates close tend to be tall, and these aren't people who got it in their teens, most of them are born with it, they didn't suddenly have a growth spurt, these people have comparable levels that cannot be replicated with injections by the way.

what sets people with acromegaly apart is that their growth hormone levels do not fluctuate, they never dip, they never peak either, they chronically have these high levels, it is the equivalent of injecting yourself every hour or so.

there is a genetic limit on height, if nobody in your family is tall you will not be tall regardless of how much growth hormone you shoot up your ass, it's not a miracle compound that magically makes you grow.

children that undergo treatment don't end up being 6', they just end up statistically average compared to their parents, and most people end up around that height anyway.
yep i would say the same,used about 1000 iu what isnt really much and i didnt grow much,it certainly works but you would have to inject like 80 iu,most people dont understand 5iu is about 600 igf1 what is BARELY above reference range you grow 0,5x more a day or something if you want a few inches you would have to do it for 3 years+

yep i would say the same,used about 1000 iu what isnt really much and i didnt grow much,it certainly works but you would have to inject like 80 iu,most people dont understand 5iu is about 600 igf1 what is BARELY above reference range you grow 0,5x more a day or something if you want a few inches you would have to do it for 3 years+
even in children that actually have short stature, the increase is very modest, and they might've gotten it regardless of whether they took it or not.

here's a study on japanese children without growth hormone deficiency, they gained pretty much nothing, because japs are just short as fuck genetically.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and rickysalomano
even in children that actually have short stature, the increase is very modest, and they might've gotten it regardless of whether they took it or not.

here's a study on japanese children without growth hormone deficiency, they gained pretty much nothing, because japs are just short as fuck genetically.
The effect of GH treatment is reported to be dose-dependent and doses over 0.23 mg/kg/week are reported to be necessary to improve adult height in non-GHD short children.You just litterly have to inject more.Is it worth it?fuck no.no 15 yo can afford to inject 3 digits of hgh daily:lul:

The effect of GH treatment is reported to be dose-dependent and doses over 0.23 mg/kg/week are reported to be necessary to improve adult height in non-GHD short children.You just litterly have to inject more.Is it worth it?fuck no.no 15 yo can afford to inject 3 digits of hgh daily:lul:
I have a mild form of acromegaly and all it gives me is skull wrinkles.

(not mine)

this is one of the side effects you get from it, and yours might be worse, and it can impact your face, mine is very mild and covered by hair.

• Woah
Reactions: MTMM
im on 500 mg test and i cant gain weight i think i have to step up my calories to 5k
reason most people don't look good is because they're afraid to eat.

they also start their bulks too fat, you need to be lean when you start so you can sit in a surplus for several months in a row without becoming morbidly obese.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and MTMM
@Orc so peptides and hgh stimulants don't work either, right? the only thing that could increase the height would be an ai?

@Orc so peptides and hgh stimulants don't work either, right? the only thing that could increase the height would be an ai?
ai likely does nothing positive in puberty either.

probably going to try
it decreases T lol