Meditations on being ugly - my experience, and an open question to the reader.

I was once walking behind a woman on the sidewalk and she looked back like 3 times at once and started running away
I was 16 and didnt even look phisically intimidating, just ugly
Not to mention im 6' with ogre body, maybe i should just look more scary, the thing with being ugly, is that you start understanding human psychology better,

If you look at a woman, she"ll eventually look at you aswell, and quickly look away, if you keep lingering and she catches you, the fight or flight is triggered. If it happens that you look again, then you're officially a creep.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I don't take claims of being ugly seriously until you've been rated by invisible/faceamdlms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Shkreliii
how are you so proud of being ugly blud at least try to cope a little

Send pics. Probably mtn

You know its over when women are weirded out by your presence without even trying, ive genuinely jumpscare screamed like 9 women unintentionally,and this chick thinks im stalking her despite looking mid
I see this one girl in the train station all the time. I sometimes almost end up in the same car as her. Whenever she sees me waiting, she goes to a further car I think. Today, the one she went to was full and so she sat right next to me on my car. Not sure how to feel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
shed a tear to that last paragraph tbh. the apparent disparity between your vivid dreams & bitter reality really is torturous.

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
shed a tear to that last paragraph tbh. the apparent disparity between your vivid dreams & bitter reality really is torturous.
I'm glad it made you evoke emotion. I've been having more dreams about women lately. It's enjoyable.

You're just gonna let those who make your life living hell get away like that? They will piss, shit and cum while laughing on your grave if you rope like a pussyboy.

You're just gonna let those who make your life living hell get away like that? They will piss, shit and cum while laughing on your grave if you rope like a pussyboy.
I don't really care. Killing people ain't worth it.

• +1
Tbh you show a lot of maturity for being so young
People say (including me but i thought of it now) oh but you are so young and want to rope already?
I wonder if some people are just spiritually older and have already finished life in a sense.

It is if you're gonna die yourself. Drag them to hell
Why turn people I hate into martyrs? Kinda counter-intuitive.
Tbh you show a lot of maturity for being so young
People say (including me but i thought of it now) oh but you are so young and want to rope already?
I wonder if some people are just spiritually older and have already finished life in a sense.
IDK. I've always hung out with the older crowd, I've been on this website alone since I was about 11. Was on 4chan earlier. I matured at a younger age than most for sure, and it makes me want to rope even more. Fuckin' normies act less mature than 9 year old me.

• +1
I've been on this website alone since I was about 11
Dedsrs? Thats how you know its ogre jfl
Hope you implemented some looksmaxxing advice at least, did you?
Id be blessed to find this knowledge so young, id already be injecting hgh into my anus

Didn’t read tbh

Dedsrs? Thats how you know its ogre jfl
Hope you implemented some looksmaxxing advice at least, did you?
Id be blessed to find this knowledge so young, id already be injecting hgh into my anus
I ascended a bit but I'm still ugly. I wish I didn't think mewing was cope when I was young.

DNR cause of ADHD
but
mod= follow :Comfy:

• Love it
You know its over when women are weirded out by your presence without even trying, ive genuinely jumpscare screamed like 9 women unintentionally,and this chick thinks im stalking her despite looking mid
Kek

Title. I know I've made quite the few threads about being ugly, so you know the context. If not, I have some shocking news. I am, in fact, ugly as dogshit, and dysgenic as fuck.
I thought I'd share how I've been coping as of late, and the pros and cons of being ugly.

Pro: You can fuck with people pretty easily.
This one has been a newly-discovered source of entertainment for me. It truly amuses me to no end. This is extra-effective if you have a rapist/school-shooter psychopath (but ugly) pheno like I do. Basically, I'll look around my area in my school, for an example I did it today in the lunch room. So I looked around my lunch room, and I singled out a woman who's not too attractive, yet still above average and not ugly at all. Then, I'll stare at them for minutes on end like a vulture looking at a rotting carcass. They usually get really freaked out, and sometimes move. After that, whenever I pass them later on, I don't as much as look in their direction. I can see their confusion from the corner of my eye, and sometimes I have to stifle a laugh. It's funny as fuck.

And here's a hypothetical way (I haven't done it yet, much too high inhib) to fuck with foids: ask out any foid who's above your looksmatch that you see on the metro. This can literally only go good, as long as you're not overly confrontational. Just ask for their number or something. Why can it only go good, you ask?
Well, there's two scenarios. Either
A: it turns out you're not actually as ugly as you thought, and you just got a chick's number.
Or B: You'll get rejected, and she'll spend the rest of her week doubting herself. How could a guy so ugly feel he could approach her? Could she secretly be ugly? Are all the guys that like her just lying to get in her pants? This will fuck with her without a shadow of a doubt.

Cons: Everything. Fucking. Else.
Yep. In fact, the reason I made this thread was due to the absolute disgust I felt after taking a photo of myself using the back side of my camera to see how I look. Being ugly is the ultimate handicap in life, even disabled people can get some pity puss, but nobody wants to fuck an ugly aspie like me. I use the term "fuck" very lightly, because all I truly want is a LTR. IDGAF about sex or any of that, that's second. All I want is a LTR with a woman who loves me and who isn't completely ugly or ethnic, and isn't a whore either. I know it may seem like a lot, but up until recent times, this wasn't the case. I'm not blaming everyone else but myself either, I understand perfectly well why women wouldn't want to be with me.

Girls in big cities are now indirectly or directly offered sex hundreds, if not thousands of times a month. From men on the streets, to men on Instagram, to men on Tinder, to men on the metro, and within all their general social circles. If a girl has even a smidgen of a following on social media, and a social media account (AKA 90% of teenage women), and is decently attractive, I can gurantee you she's been offered more cock than all of the most beautiful women of nobility, both past and present combined. Of course, a majority of these men are unattractive, but the affects on their psychology remains. Could you even begin to imagine how narcy this forum would act if all of us were offered sex hundreds of times a month by even MTBs and LTBs? I could tell you how I would act, I would be spoiled fucking rotten.

I'd be conceited, thinking I deserved all of these women and more just for simply existing. I'd ghost women like how women ghost me. I'd act disgusted, and laugh at ugly women who decide to even look in my direction. Think about it - if you were offered sex and relationships (and money to even show attention) by women hundreds of times, wouldn't you be extremely picky, and wouldn't settle with any girl unless she was a stacylite who could read your mind and treated you exactly how you wanted to be treated, because don't they know you could "just sleep with any of the other infinite options" you have?

I would be moody, always dependant on the reactions I recieved from the opposite sex. If I recieved a few less interactions, I'd bitch and throw a temper tantrum and then finally give that ugly nice girl a chance. My attention span would turn into that of a small child (or this sort of woman, lol), and I'd feel cocky at all times, despite me being ugly.

However, this isn't the case, and instead I am stuck in the body of an ugly man, one who has the face of Machiavelli, yet the charm of a rat. As such, I am unloveable, and even friendless. I had a dream a few nights ago where I touched the cheek of a woman's face. It was impossibly beautiful, soft & smooth like the tip of an eraser, and warm yet cold at the same time, like a body half underneath a blanket. When I awoke, I felt like crying. I know that I'll never be able to feel the true love of a woman, and above all, this is the cruelest handicap a higher creator could have bestowed upon me.

Pro: You can write random shit that nobody will read on incel websites
JK, lol. Anyways, talk to me.

How has your experience been with your looks? Has it been cruel? Compassionate? Has it flip-flopped from one to the other. I'm curious to read your responses.
as a tall white truecel not even incels give me sympathy

• So Sad
I dont have anything anymore, its funny to think about how i lived a few years ago, I lived looking down on the world pleasure was an acsessory I had a sense of purpose.It was a false an immature sense but it was there nonetheless. Before that I was just a dumb kid, very competetive but good looking and compassionate. Before covid I was never unhappy, I remember vivdly once seeing something about depression and just couldnt understand it.

It all probably started during covid when i developed a sense of infeiority, I grew up innocent wasnt used to insults when people called me dumb it genuienly hurt.I guess between this and puberty + covid I developed an obsession. At about my 12th birthday, when online school had just begun I found myself with OCD. Ive had it ever since only a few months ago when I started meditating and just being more introspective was I able to dial it down.It wasnt ever easy I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, what ive done to my family and myself as a result is unforgivable. But during 6th grade as I mentioned I had purpose, i wanted to be as smart as I possibly could.It drove me to communities that im grateful for in some sense I made a deal, happinesss for truth.

But then 7th grade started, and luckily I got to wear a mask.I was still wierd but charasmatic yet somehow narcsisstic, it didnt take long for me find a group of girls to talk to.I was reminiscing on this the other day I remember the fall breeze playing sports, my birthday, friends, and every so often a girl would come up to me and say "Hi xxxxxx!". That feeling was is so vivid I was so happy.I remember telling people about what I thought and people being genuienly interested, some people didnt like me quite a few didnt, but just being able to walk in a room and feel exited to meet new people is so fufilling. Its so reassuring to feel that you be yourself. I wasted that year, didnt take care of myself, smelled like shit but I always had people there.

8th grade was funny at first but there came a point where I accepted the ruth. Everyone was gone and that was that. Two girls the ones I talked to the post sort of stayed, one tried to talk to me but I just couldnt respond.She may have even liked me out guilt, pity, fear of being forgotten, maybe dissapointment.The other was in one of my classes tried saying something to me never seriously responded.I ended up asking the firsrt one out, obviously rejected, tried to add on her on snap left on delivered then would ocassionally respond.She was honestly the cutest girl ive ever seen, I swear shes angelic.

hardest part wasnt the girls but the guys, its so hard to know that you could be the most inetersting guy to talk to but never will people acknowledge you.

I started hs this year, I dont have any friends.The few I do have are due to respect of my hieght and frame, without it I dont know what I would do.But its over now, I see that girl in the hallways but she look more fearfull than anything, broke my heart. But I was thinking about it the other day, even if she did like me I would never be able to accept. I hate myself to the very core, im a disgusting person, and my face reflects it.I will only ever be digusted at women who like me for this reason, I cant see how someone could genuienly like someone like me.

Ive lost all hope, all motivation, all passion, Ive lost everything. All I can say sorry to mother and father who gave me the best genetic base I could ask for, and to whom I tortured for 3 years. Sorry to my sister who will probably be the only stacylite to ever care for me, dispite me being a horrible person. But most of all sorry to myself for turning such a innocent, kind and compassionate kid to bitter and resentful.
Brootal

This is legit one of the best thread titles I’ve seen. The serious philosophical tone juxtaposed with a high schooler’s anecdotes on his inceldom is god tier