Meeting Gym Girls - Is This Legit

ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Zephir
032a41a0da50427736cfb102267a624d.jpg
9122e07d94acc5d98b9e11666f919883.jpg

I love gym girls, but I never where to meet them outside of the gym. Other than the gym, it's not like gym girls just all hang out together day to day. Trying to pick up girls at the gym is widely considered a no go zone.

What do y'all think of this guys take on how to meet gym girls at the gym?
Warning: long read

Take it from me, someone who’s had a ton of success at the gym:

Gyms are one of the absolute worst places to approach and meet random new women.

That’s because people usually go to the gym out of necessity, and not to have fun or meet new people.

That said, it’s still pretty doable and not that difficult, once you realize a couple of things and learn the social dynamics of the place.

First of all, women are acutely aware of most guys staring at them when they’re working out. They don’t feel comfortable with that, especially when doing certain exercises which put them into awkward poses that expose their flaws and make them feel slightly embarrassed.

So first rule of being at the gym and talking to girls there is - never stare, gawk or otherwise sneak obvious peeks at their various body parts when they’re exercising.

If you do - you’ll be instantly lumped in with all the rest of the creepy, desperate, sex-starved guys who hit the gym to look at the bodies of women.

You can set your self apart from every other guy in an instant if you make it a rule to never look at women when they’re doing some sort of exercise.

Let them do their thing and worry about yours. That’s what you’re there for in the gym, in the first place, isn’t it?!

Second - never approach women who have their headphones on. It’s a clear sign that they don’t want to talk to you, or anyone else for that matter - and that they’re there just for getting in shape, and not to socialize.

There are a few ways to get their attention if they’re wearing headphones, and talk to them - I’ll discuss this below.

Third - It’s not a club, it’s not the street, it’s not your local watering hole, shopping mall, etc. - so the rules of engagement and social dynamics are completely different. If you just go and approach every girl in the gym - people will notice that you’re there to hit on girls and not train - and you’ll be instantly labeled as “That Guy”.

And “That Guy” usually never gets laid. So don’t be that guy.

Now that we’ve got the absolute basics covered - you need to know that gyms usually require a slow approach, because of the aforementioned dynamics.

So don’t expect to see beautiful women and instantly approach them, as you’d usually do almost everywhere else that’s public and has lots of strangers.

Think of the gym as a community of sorts - like your workplace, your social circle, your hobby place, church gathering, etc.

You wouldn’t go hit on every woman co-worker at the place that you work - would you? That’s a sure way to get either HR on your ass, fired, or simply ostracized as “that weirdo who always hits on every woman”.

That’s because in places like this, everyone sees what everyone else is doing - and if you game isn’t on point - one big blowout is going to screw up your chances with everyone else since most people will know about it.

As a contrast, in bars, clubs, and other loud environments it is not the same.

So here’s the key, and here’s what I personally did to meet and hook up with women from the various gyms that I’ve been to:

Become known as the guy who knows and talks with everyone in the gym, without any ulterior motive.

This entails socializing with EVERYONE - other guys at the gym, trainers, instructors, receptionists, and other girls - without any sort of discrimination.

This takes a bit of time and some effort - so you can’t really pull this off if you’re absolutely new at your gym. Usually, it takes me 2–3 months to establish myself at a new gym, to get to know all the staff, talk to them, build rapport, exchange value, and get respect.

They will see that you’re a regular, that you’re there to work out, but that you’re also a fun guy to be around with - talkative, interesting - without any ulterior motive except just to socialize.

They will start greeting you, shaking your hand, and everything else when you go to the gym - and people will definitely notice that.

You focus entirely on your training - because that’s what you’re there to do in the first place - but once you spot a good opportunity - you talk to everyone else.

For example, instead of staring at the wall or into nothingness between your sets - look around you and notice other guys and girls who are doing the same - and just ask simple stuff like “So how’s your workout going?”

The content doesn’t matter - the point is to start a normal conversation - so just talk to them as if you’d talk to your BUDDY.

Men and women - zero preference, because you’re there to establish that you’re a social guy.

When you’re getting on a treadmill - challenge the person next to you to a race!

When you’re waiting for the water fountain to refill your bottle - talk to the people in line about whatever.

When you notice any other opportunity where you’re around your fellow gym-mates and there’s silence - talk to them.

But not if you or anyone else is busy with some exercise.

And guess what, after a while of that - everyone will know you.

And everyone will know that if you’re talking to them - you’re not out to get something for yourself, you don’t have any sort of motive other than being a social person.

And then, you’ll see how everything starts to make sense.

Once the girls in that gym will realize that you’re not there to hit on them, and that you NEVER stare at them - many will become interested in you simply because you’re not doing what everyone else is.

And they’ll walk up to you and talk to you THEMSELVES on occasion.

So notice the girls that do this more often than others - and sometimes in the course of some random conversation - mention that you’d love to talk to them more and get to know them, because they’re different than most, because they also don’t focus on superficial bullshit - and you like that in a person.

(or find some other reason, I usually use this one since it’s congruent with me)

And guess what - she’ll give you her number and will be DELIGHTED to go grab a coffee with you.

Also, you’re bound to meet some of these regular girls on your way out or into the gym - and they will now GREET you since they know you and you know them. That’s also a great opportunity to say “Hey, hold on for a sec - let’s walk together” and talk. Then flirt a bit, tease a bit, have fun, do your regular shtick and get their numbers.

And if there’s some new girl at the gym - she’ll quickly notice that you’re friends with everyone. When she talks to some instructor - you can easily go up to them, greet the instructor and have a nice three-way conversation with them, just for fun.

She’ll see that you’re awesome - and you’ll have every opportunity to talk to her later, flirt a bit, do your thing, and eventually get her number.

Also, a great place to talk to these girls is the stretching/abs exercise area, on the mats.

And that’s how I get laid pretty much at every gym I’m at for a longer period of time.

This does not work if you’re only going to be there for a month or two - it takes some time to establish yourself as a person of value at that setting.

And this works for ANY community setting that you can think of.

I get laid in a similar fashion with most of the girls that I’ve worked with at some job, with girls from my extended social circle, my dance class, etc.

But this is just one way to do things. There are other less and more effective ways - but this one’s reliable and fun - and it helps you work on your social skills in the process.

Remember - have ZERO ulterior motives when talking to the guys and girls in the gym - and then when people start to see you as that awesome guy - notice the people who go out of their way to talk to you and they’re yours. Or grab the opportunity to talk to them in the lounge area near the receptionist, or when you eventually meet them going in and out.

Now, regarding the girls with headphones thing.

It’s not that complicated. If she’s listening to music and is completely ignoring everything around her - don’t even try. You MAY succeed, but 9 times out of 10 - you won’t.

But, if you notice her looking at you on occasion - if you notice her interest - then just walk up to her, gesture something so that she takes them off - and continue as normal.

The point is to notice her interest FIRST.

Another way is when your eyes meet for a longer time. If you’re both doing some exercise, and your eyes meet - make a funny facial expression, wave your hand, do whatever to get a reaction from her. If it’s a negative reaction - give up.

If it’s a positive one, like a smile, a chuckle, long eye contact, etc - then you can gesture taking off your pretend-headphones and pointing to her. She’ll take of hers. Proceed as normal.

It’s not rocket science.

Just social dynamics :)

However, this is all easier said than done, and a lot of people have trouble being social with everyone at the gym.

So start slow, get some practice and eventually you will get better at it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 1100, Lux and 13 others
i would imagine girls are approached/leered at by subhumans constantly in the gym so they are sick of it and just want to get their workout in and go home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Tall, Mongrelcel and 15 others

I love gym girls, but I never where to meet them outside of the gym. Other than the gym, it's not like gym girls just all hang out together day to day. Trying to pick up girls at the gym is widely considered a no go zone.

u want a girl that T-mogs you? but approaching at the gym is aspie as fuck unless you're ripped too

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, IdiAmin, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
Tl, dr Chad approaches girls at the gym, brah.Just be a sik kunt and hit on dem bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 9670, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
"Gym girls" are the most self-centered and image-obsessed among the foids. They go to the gym in their absurdly overpriced and advertised transparent leggings and tie a jacket around their waists to hide their asses, effectively telling you, "You cannot have this." The entirety of their lives is sexual desirability. Unless you are Bradley Martyn, they will be disgusted by you. And you should be disgusted by them.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 11134, Mongrelcel and 39 others
I read it and idk man seems like too much effort and low success, also I've been going to the gym for the past few months consistently yet I barely see the same people so idk how you're going to get a reputation at the gym unless you go to a smaller one. I'm not gonna bother with flirting at the gym it's kinda odd

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, lepo2317, pizza and 3 others
"Gym girls" are the most self-centered and image-obsessed among the foids. They go to the gym in their absurdly overpriced and advertised transparent leggings and tie a jacket around their waists to hide their asses, effectively telling you, "You cannot have this." The entirety of their lives is sexual desirability. Unless you are Bradley Martyn, they will be disgusted by you. And you should be disgusted by them.
Never seen such a based post from a greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, NormieKilla, IdiAmin and 3 others
I read it and idk man seems like too much effort and low success
That's what I thought reading it too.
I like gym girls, but I can't meet any online because they never swipe back given that they have a million dudes after them who are probably far more roided than I.
I don't know how to meet anyone at this point. I have a male dominated job, can't meet girls at the gym, have no success online.
What to do?

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I just benched 5 plates for the first time, gym foid with huge ass started sucking me off there and then. It was pretty awkward cos my fellow gym brahs stopped lifting and started mirin until I busted. But that's what happens when you hit a new pr on the bench. It is what it is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadison, TopzCat1, IdiAmin and 14 others
tbh I thought about going to a crossfit gym and join a group working out there (no homo, just for the girls)

the standards in most crossfit gyms are super low strengthwise, so if you do bodybuiliding, you just need to train your endurance a bit and you'll mog all the soys there

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
reserved for roid heads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Stevensmithgerard
I havent seen or heard about people slaying using this method but it sounds effective. The gym is a hard place to approach people, people go to the gym to work out, either alone or with a friend. You miss every shot you don't take but as the guy said you dont want to be "that guy" at the gym. You would probably get banned from the gym, as gym owners won't want to lose out on female members.

You could also join a fitness class, most gyms have additional classes which could be a good opportunity to social circle maxx. I also believe you can vett gym chicks just by looking at them. If she has a nice a$$ and looks in shape she is probably a gym chick.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and ConspiracyTheory
no girls in my gym only dudes

When he says someone of value in a gym, dont be deluded. He doesnt mean only someone who is nice to anyone-

If you wanna be of value in a basketball club, you cant be the short chubby kid who cant hoop.

Same at the gym. This only works when u buff

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6512, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
chad will get approached by every niche of women and wherever

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
My gym has its own female only section JFL over

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 1100, NormieKilla and 8 others
Dn rd but I recently met a girl from gym.
I only approached bcz I noticed her staring for several days

I wouldn’t cold approach tho

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Stevensmithgerard and ConspiracyTheory
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Dn rd but I recently met a girl from gym.
I only approached bcz I noticed her staring for several days

I wouldn’t cold approach tho
But did it result in P in V?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, ConspiracyTheory and tyronelite
I also believe you can vett gym chicks just by looking at them. If she has a nice a$$ and looks in shape she is probably a gym chick.
This is true. Going to the gym is pretty main stream now, even for women, so I guess it would probably be better to look for fit girls outside of gyms. I just need to figure out how to meet them outside if there because I don't have a strong social circle either. I'm actually pretty isolated from women outside of the gym.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Stevensmithgerard
Girls with 6 packs get a big no from me, dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
It's not hard to pick up girls at the gym, just go to girls and say hi, be friendly and cheerful.
a3c45387-chato-1024x684-1.jpg

Ask them how much they are running/benching/whatever, act impressed and say: "That's cool! High five!"
photo.jpg

Or do a fist bump, or something...
Fist-Bump-Small.jpg

Ask her if you want to train together, or help you when doing push ups, crunches, whatever.
depositphotos_239950688-stock-photo-muscular-shirtless-young-man-squatting.jpg
d02ecfb978f1579f1a65fc8dc5222c72.jpg
67951113-fit-man-doing-push-ups-with-woman-on-back-in-gym-using-own-weight-sport-training-arms-teamwork.jpg

After that, you can ask her out, to go eat or drink something, or you could stop first to your house to take a shower, change your clothes and if you are too tired you could skip going out and just stay there to netflix and chill.
muscular-guy-athletic-girl-gym-600w-769255522.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pillarman, IndianJock, TopzCat1 and 14 others
In short.
Jestermaxxing. Being NT chatty guy.
Being that social guy, at a certain place.

That is a good social strategy, for any place that is somewhat social and slow.

That guy talks, asif he invented the wheel.
This happens and guys try to do that already alot, I recall. Try to be the chatty social guy, to meet more.

Only works, for getting dates, if you look good enough.

• +1
I was staring off into space once, then I realized I was staring at a really hot girl and she noticed. She started smiling a bunch and kept staring back at me. Then moved over to work out next to me and started talking to me. I didn't have to do anything. 100% true.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, IdiAmin, Back Alley Boy and 1 other person
I was staring off into space once, then I realized I was staring at a really hot girl and she noticed. She started smiling a bunch and kept staring back at me. Then moved over to work out next to me and started talking to me. I didn't have to do anything. 100% true.
Slayers everywhere on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, Back Alley Boy and Subhuman Philtrum
Cope

Go to a boxing gym. Loads of girls do boxcersise. If you’re good at boxing they will actually want to talk to you. It’s not like going to a weights gym where people wanna be left alone and the people giving tips are unsolicited, they actually go to learn. Plus they probably have a weird view of boxing and think the guys doing it are an unknown quantity

• +1
It's very doable, you just need to find social events, meetups or groups where these girls tend to go to, it is better to meet them there than at the gym because it's expected that you will socialize with the people that you meet there, unlike the gym where, like you said, everyone just wants to get through their workout.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583

gym girls usually have the highest standards out of all the sloots and they'll only go for the Gymmaxxed Chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5292
Scored a date with one of those gym girls once due to my "impressive" benchpress(maybe lifefuel for gymcels:lul:), but we matched on Tinder so she probably thought my face was ok aswell. However, don't approach them at the gym unless you have really clear signals that she are interested. Those kind of girls are bathing in attention at the gym so their egos are through the roof.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, Stevensmithgerard and EverythingMattersCel
Scored a date with one of those gym girls once due to my "impressive" benchpress(maybe lifefuel for gymcels:lul:), but we matched on Tinder so she probably thought my face was ok aswell. However, don't approach them at the gym unless you have really clear signals that she are interested. Those kind of girls are bathing in attention at the gym so their egos are through the roof.

Because gym girls have best bodies they have the most SMV. A lot of them have becky FACES but think they are god's gift. If you have a subhuman FACE don't consider approaching at the gym. They will legit be repulsed.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and coping ethnic
Because gym girls have best bodies they have the most SMV. A lot of them have becky FACES but think they are god's gift. If you have a subhuman FACE don't consider approaching at the gym. They will legit be repulsed.
From my experience a lot of those girls are almost mentally damaged in the way that the physique and strength of the guy could offset their face a little bit. Like some celebrity halo but only in the gym. My 375 lbs bench wouldnt impress any sane non gym girl but actually has some value with these.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and IndianJock
Too much Chads and narcissism in their vicinity for that to work.

• +1
Bro just letting you know, stiff butts feel underwhelming, the same way fake tits are not half as good as real ones.

Its chubby, jiggly and soft ass or bust.
tenor.gif

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
Bro just letting you know, stiff butts feel underwhelming, the same way fake tits are not half as good as real ones.

tenor.gif
once i ascend maybe could i try thinking of becoming less asexual. jfl at my mental state

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

tenor.gif

That is actually mesmerising... Fuck, I need to inject testosterone right now!

• +1
Reactions: alex569
B2444C38 8BC1 43E3 B88A 8A6559504590

:love:

• Hmm...
jfl at not approaching girls at the gym and asking them if they want to be your weight for your hip thrusts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, TopzCat1, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
jfl at not approaching girls at the gym and asking them if they want to be your weight for your hip thrusts.
It works if you are O pry i guess

u can do it as 5psl if u approach 4psl girl.
Umm i was thinking about 2+ points difference in psl points. Or 1 point and gigagod body

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Umm i was thinking about 2+ points difference in psl points. Or 1 point and gigagod body
nah 1psl diff is enough if u bring it as a joke/funny kind of thing instead of serious flirt

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
nah 1psl diff is enough if u bring it as a joke/funny kind of thing instead of serious flirt
That was the case 10+ years ago. Nowadays sluts are tera entitled, every becky thinks she is lima or sampaio..

Dont be a fuckin cuck you nigger

i haven't read the OP.
But gym, is kinda like "social circle" way of going about it. Aka, talking about the shared interests and things first. And maybe, if you get good feedback, can slowly try to meet outside of there. Can't be mass appraoching at such places, or might get kicked out.
Joining some classes in gym might help.

Gay ass slow approach. The ultimate beta approach. I what is generally done there. But, it's okay. Because that way you have better chance of good quality, looks, and match maybe because same interest and look on life.

• +1
Nah, gym is not a typical place for hitting bitches up, people up there are usually there to do some workout and get out, joining a random gym class would be better cuz you'd be seeing some girls at the same time and could talk to them.
But no, gym isn't good for that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tall, Stevensmithgerard and IndianJock
All you have to do is slap the behind to get their attention and get the quick slay. Or status max by body maxing and then as someone else suggested be that overly friendly chatty guy and try to get a date.

FIRST METHOD ONLY WORKS IF CHAD

You have to at least be MTN for the second to work which is only top 50% of clean well groomed men from 18-22.

National parks and parks in general are good places. Also bike leagues and master swimming programs are also good places.