Melotonin is fucking amazing

nakus

nakus

Silver
Meltonin has so many fucking benefits it's crazy, it also raises Test, and HGH, and acts like a slight AI.
A little goes a long way too much is bad, 1-3mg is enough and ideal. Slow-releasing tablets are amazing if you can get them.

Has some potential sides like overproduction of the hormone prolactin meaning you could get gyno, but (theory) I believe this is when dosages exceed the recommended amount of 1-3mg.

The difference between 1mg and 5mg is not significant in studies.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and MaestheticMaso
its not well researched

the sleep you get from melatonin increases hgh, it isnt proven that the melatonin itself does anything

its not well researched

the sleep you get from melatonin increases hgh, it isnt proven that the melatonin itself does anything
theres a study on if melatonin paired with exercises raises hgh and it did significantly, even tho it would raise it from the sleep aswell its fucking amazing overall

theres a study on if melatonin paired with exercises raises hgh and it did significantly, even tho it would raise it from the sleep aswell its fucking amazing overall
obviously exercise would raise hgh

• +1
Reactions: AySab
I think that’s why I’m much stronger in the gym lately. Only issue is that it gives me horrible nightmares or sad dreams.

Yes , the hgh increase of excercise is short term

Melotonin is shit

lately. Only issue is that it gives me horrible nightmares or sad dreams.
And you still use Melotonin , you are too arrogant to not listen to the signs that you body give

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
And you still use Melotonin , you are too arrogant to not listen to the signs that you body give
I can’t sleep otherwise. I have constant stress. I might try CBD instead

its not well researched

its very well researched...

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
You can megadose melatonin
50mg should be fine for most people, some studies have done 1g+

You can megadose melatonin
50mg should be fine for most people, some studies have done 1g+
no need to megadose, just risking more sides

Wish I could get it in the uk

Bf idk 82kg at 183 height with some muscle
Took 20-25 mg
Well it's a known side effect, you are probably in puberty too which might increase the risk of that happening
I never tried megadosing, but might do 5mg, then 10mg for a while and cut it back to see what happens

Well it's a known side effect, you are probably in puberty too which might increase the risk of that happening
I never tried megadosing, but might do 5mg, then 10mg for a while and cut it back to see what happens
No I’m not
But i was taking it together with big doses of fin like 5mg fin and 20/25 mg melatonin.

Never had problems with it before tbh, now even taking 5 mg makes my gyno flare up and way worse even off fin

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
No I’m not
But i was taking it together with big doses of fin like 5mg fin and 20/25 mg melatonin.

Never had problems with it before tbh, now even taking 5 mg makes my gyno flare up and way worse even off fin
Yeah, that combination is killer
I don't see myself taking fin my hair is falling at 100 hairs per day but doing fine even after restricting my cals a lot

i dont see the need for high doses, low doses have been shown to basically be just as effective and not have side effects i legit just took 1mg thats a normal dose for me

Meltonin has so many fucking benefits it's crazy, it also raises Test, and HGH, and acts like a slight AI.
A little goes a long way too much is bad, 1-3mg is enough and ideal. Slow-releasing tablets are amazing if you can get them.

Has some potential sides like overproduction of the hormone prolactin meaning you could get gyno, but (theory) I believe this is when dosages exceed the recommended amount of 1-3mg.

The difference between 1mg and 5mg is not significant in studies.
ive been taking it daily since i was 10 (nearly 17) and have had no issues

This was 6 months ago
Will it still help with reducing the gyno?
no and i mixed it up its not berberine, its sum else people use it when they take mk677

overproduction of the hormone prolactin?
kek no thanks

• +1
Reactions: AySab