Men outnumber women on Tinder by 9 to 1

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
http://www.netimperative.com/2019/0...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

Men outnumber women on Tinder by almost nine to one, while even “female-friendly” apps like Bumble have fewer than 20% of Bumble users, according to new research.

A recent study by Mobile Journey Marketing cloud provider Ogury reveals a massive gender imbalance amongst dating app users in various countries. This imbalance was greatest in Italy – where 91% of dating app users are male.

Key findings include:

• 85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.
• Tinder is UK’s most popular online dating service, followed by Plenty of Fish, Badoo, Grindr and then Bumble. Of this top five, Grindr had the highest percentage of active users.
• Across all countries studied, people were more active on dating apps on Mondays than any other day, followed by Sunday.

Things are getting worse and worse

I know you're all gonna hate me for this.. But i think "Game" and cold approaching will be our only hope to stand out from the crowd.

Have game br0
Control the frame br0
Push and pull br0
escalate kino br0

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, kobecel, Time Travel and 1 other person
Cold approaching is cope. Its over if women dont approach you first.

Every single one of my lays is because the woman initiated conversation first.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel and Deleted member 1329
Cold approaching is cope. Its over if women dont approach you first.

Every single one of my lays is because the woman initiated conversation first.

But did you hold the frame and push and pull? :D

Well game could be good to some extend, if you are in pat with someone game might give you that extra bit of edge but you have to meet certain standards, don't expect to be always well received if you look like a troll.

Pua works because the guys fish out the girls that give them signals, most of the guys just don't know what those are

At least 50% of men are incel or have trouble getting laid. Most of my friends r virgins or have very small lay count (normies).

• +1
Reactions: nibbamaxxing, SHARK, androidcel and 1 other person
Just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, nibbamaxxing, androidcel and 1 other person
Fuck good find. No wonder it is so hard. I found it so so much easier back in 2013. I was also younger though. Hot women don't need Tinder, only dudes do.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Not one bit surprised.

Cold approaching is legit and hard asf. Especially day game, I dont get how people manage to get consistent lays with this, its easy to get a number but I have no idea how to text game or pull right then and there

At least 50% of men are incel or have trouble getting laid. Most of my friends r virgins or have very small lay count (normies).
Is your best friend virgin?
I think, if you're incel, your best bet is getting into a ltr with a girl that is very unlikely to cheat. Which is either a girl that is EXTREMELY shy, introverted, watches anime, plays vidya OR a religious girl. Too hard to get consistent pussy by depending on ONS if you aren't Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Is your best friend virgin?
I think, if you're incel, your best bet is getting into a ltr with a girl that is very unlikely to cheat. Which is either a girl that is EXTREMELY shy, introverted, watches anime, plays vidya OR a religious girl. Too hard to get consistent pussy by depending on ONS if you aren't Chad.
My best friend is a virgin yeah
My second best friend is a giga Slayer. I have NO idea how he is a giga framecel but like 6'5

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Didnt read,
Already know its over

This is motivating tbh. Means there are a lot of girls not being degenerate Tinder sluts.

My best friend is a virgin yeah
My second best friend is a giga Slayer. I have NO idea how he is a giga framecel but like 6'5
I see plenty of tall white guys that are 6'3-6'5 with more narrow shoulders than me despite having more muscle and fat. JBW and JBTall in action.