MENA women truly are the best at sex

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Idk what it is, any man I’ve spoken to who have piped them got them in the top 2/3. I got no clue why. My personal #1

@Manchild was right they are other worldly.

@SecularIslamist you’re missing out buddy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 3 others
its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, TechnoBoss, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
How do I get one

• +1
Reactions: Jova and AspiringMogger
did you have sex with one? how did it feel when your penis was inside her pussy

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
Like heaven, I kid you not, we were drunk piping for 40 minutes I came inside her raw. And laid over to sleep, she cuddled up and initiated again within 10 mins we were fucking again. This happened again.

Now my dick isn’t big by any means but when I was done she was spazzing and shaking in my bed. I feel so validated. Fuck inceldom

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Like heaven, I kid you not, we were drunk piping for 40 minutes I came inside her raw. And laid over to sleep, she cuddled up and initiated again within 10 mins we were fucking again. This happened again.

Now my dick isn’t big by any means but when I was done she was spazzing and shaking in my bed. I feel so validated. Fuck inceldom
dnr sex haver ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sushii and AspiringMogger

what if i never experience this. i cant breath

dick size?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Piratecel and wollet2

The position matter more. In Doggy style you feel high pressure which is best but missionary is fucking shit. You dont feel anything unless u are super horny.

But having sex after like 1 week you will have godly feeling.

Last edited:
The position matter more. In Doggy style you feel high pressure but missionary is fucking shit. You dont feel anything unless u are super horny.
Which is the ideal sex position for cream pie? I am practicing lucid dreaming and stimulating sex with pumpkin irl to have sex with my oneitis in my dreams tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arsene and AspiringMogger
Palestinian Pussy so good she gon turn me Muzzie! (True Story)

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
What's your background?

I am forever going to miss out because MENA people hate curry more than whites. I have higher chance with latter.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
What's your background?

I am forever going to miss out because MENA people hate curry more than whites. I have higher chance with latter.
Somali innit

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Idk about them but this one truck driver I know, who has traveled across all Europe and fucked prostitutes in many countries said no one fucks better than Romanian whores

• JFL
How the hell is Denmark easy mode
@AspiringMogger I promise you if you were in Canada you would be a damn near truecel

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Above average.

Well average on looksmax. Good job OP.
People here larp of size just incase if they get doxxed and exposed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin
Elab. I don’t see the connection.
I am just saying imagine you get doxxed and all your friends sees that you have “5 inch dick” or a 4 inch one

• +1
Reactions: Aladin

The position matter more. In Doggy style you feel high pressure which is best but missionary is fucking shit. You dont feel anything unless u are super horny.
possibly the dumbest thing i've read on this site

• +1
How the hell is Denmark easy mode
@AspiringMogger I promise you if you were in Canada you would be a damn near truecel
I wouldn’t be trucel anywhere in the world. The location cope is one of the funniest Ngl. It’s all the same in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Idk what it is, any man I’ve spoken to who have piped them got them in the top 2/3. I got no clue why. My personal #1

@Manchild was right they are other worldly.

Ew I disagree
White girls and latinas better

• Ugh..
Need one

• +1