Mental breakdown

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I’m starting a 9-5 again next month, just born to slave away and pay taxes all while having no LTR to deposit my cum inside. Fucking bullshit life, no meaning nothing, it’ll only get worse as I age. I used to believe I was special, the root of all my suffering. I hope some desperate robber breaks in and puts me to death cause I’m too pussy to do it myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MostGLSlayer, ambi and 3 others
this is why i rot at home without job now

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and laaltin
this is why i rot at home without job now
I tried for a bit with consulting, only taking projects to meet my ends. Lots of free time, was this close to losing my mind

yeah the ego death and realization of your own irrelevance and inability to get anything meaningful out of life despite doing "all the right shit" is usually the first mental breakdown

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and laaltin
yeah the ego death and realization of your own irrelevance and inability to get anything meaningful out of life despite doing "all the right shit" is usually the first mental breakdown
Existence is fucking bullshit innit, the copes we come up with.. man fuck survival instincts

Existence is fucking bullshit innit, the copes we come up with.. man fuck survival instincts
"work ethic" at a shit unfulfilling uncreative 9-5 job is an übercope

• +1
Reactions: ambi and laaltin
Tell Orpo we need government mandated girlfriend for paying exorbitant taxes @Lokki

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
Lmao moneycel
I live in the woods and frame ppl for crimes I did
Screenshot 2024 05 05 at 14607 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and laaltin
You are having existential crisis my boy. Nothing matters and if you aint born rich you are doomed to wageslaving. Maybe if you were lower inhib you could turn to crime

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
I tried for a bit with consulting, only taking projects to meet my ends. Lots of free time, was this close to losing my mind
use the fucking free time then

use the fucking free time then
Okay graycel, I will just use my free time, thanks for letting me know that, didn’t even occur to me

Okay graycel, I will just use my free time, thanks for letting me know that, didn’t even occur to me
obviously it didnt occur when you said “oh so much free time im losing my mind!”

I feel the same; my schizophrenia is coming back.

• So Sad
Cycle between wageslave and Neetmax, that’s how I cope. You’re never going to get a house or retire anyways. No pussy, no work. Just ldar and enjoy the copes.

• +1
Cycle between wageslave and Neetmax, that’s how I cope. You’re never going to get a house or retire anyways. No pussy, no work. Just ldar and enjoy the copes.
Tempting, time to go back full-time wageslavibg until I can’t take it anymore again

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and MostGLSlayer