Mental health max, let me know if this makes you feel better after doing it

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Whatever you're insecure about, tell yourself "I don't like that what I see in the mirror, or how I look but I accept the reality of it, what is true is true." Accepting yourself isn't accepting how you look, you dont have to like what you see, its accepting the reality of what is true. Just calmly accept the reality, you dont have to like it, just accept it and possibly seek ways to improve.

I find that accepting the reality of things consciously makes the feeling of insecurity go away and I focus on how to improve my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5048, Slayercel and 6 others
the trouble is that most people on here think they're good looking whereas in reality they're not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, Slayercel and 6 others
the trouble is that most people on here think they're good looking whereas in reality they're not
Then they're deluding themselves or are simply confident in the way they look. If the former then theyre just harming their mental health more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Then they're deluding themselves or are simply confident in the way they look. If the former then theyre just harming their mental health more than anything.
thats why they're incel tbh

only TRUE way to know is get a model portfolio done and see people's response on social media to the pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
thats why they're incel tbh
That's besides the point of my post anyways. Reality is perception and if you know that you're ugly and still claim to be handsome you're only harming your own self esteem further. But if they truly believe they're attractive then that's their reality and their is nothing wrong with that.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BigBoy and Deleted member 756
only TRUE way to know is get a model portfolio done and see people's response on social media to the pictures
or whether or not they're virgin for example

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Whatever you're insecure about, tell yourself "I don't like that what I see in the mirror, or how I look but I accept the reality of it, what is true is true." Accepting yourself isn't accepting how you look, you dont have to like what you see, its accepting the reality of what is true. Just calmly accept the reality, you dont have to like it, just accept it and possibly seek ways to improve.

I find that accepting the reality of things consciously makes the feeling of insecurity go away and I focus on how to improve my situation.
What if I'm not insecure about things like that?
I'm insecure over the fact that my living security is hanging on uncertainty and I might be living on the street tomorrow. Or insecure over the fact that I'll be khhv for the rest of my miserable lifetime.
Can I just tell something to myself about these?

That's besides the point of my post anyways. Reality is perception and if you know that you're ugly and still claim to be handsome you're only harming your own self esteem further. But if they truly believe they're attractive then that's their reality and their is nothing wrong with that.
You're right but you can truly believe you're attractive and still be unattractive. Solipsism can only get you so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
What if I'm not insecure about things like that?
I'm insecure over the fact that my living security is hanging on uncertainty and I might be living on the street tomorrow. Or insecure over the fact that I'll be khhv for the rest of my miserable lifetime.
Can I just tell something to myself about these?

Can you accept the fact that you're khhv and you might be living on the streets?

You must accept your reality before you can change it, if you can't even accept who you are and your situation how can any change be made?

you're "solid" indeed
I don't get why you are so obsessed with me
but one day you'll realise sex isn't everything and there's no need to be jealous of someone who's had much more sex than you will ever have

Lots of things contribute to that including dysfunctional households and age and environment
These factors can be rectified very quickly though imo

Can you accept the fact that you're khhv and you might be living on the streets?
I don't know how not to accept it.
It is the real actual reality.
I don't know my insecurities... Like. I'm afraid of losing hair, but not like I'm losing them.
Can I just have no insecurities? I just don't care about most of anything anymore.

I don't get why you are so obsessed with me
but one day you'll realise sex isn't everything and there's no need to be jealous of someone who's had much more sex than you will ever have
I'd rather kill myself than fuck those whales you had sex with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I don't know how not to accept it.
It is the real actual reality.
I don't know my insecurities... Like. I'm afraid of losing hair, but not like I'm losing them.
Can I just have no insecurities? I just don't care about most of anything anymore.
You must really think consciously and rationally about these things, are they really insecurities or just irrational anxieties? Are you actually going bald for example or you just think you are?

If they are real insecurities you must accept your situation now, realize it's real, no denying it, no sugar coating it and only then change can be made.

But you won't even be able to fuck those whales even after "ascending" so..
one thing is for sure, if I will ever meet you irl I will kill you on sight you annoying fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
one thing is for sure, if I will ever meet you irl I will kill you on sight you annoying fat fuck
I am 7 inches taller than you though

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Nah I disagree, once you make an account on looksmax.me you realized that u were never good looking to begin with

Nah I disagree, once you make an account on looksmax.me you realized that u were never good looking to begin with
most people here overrate themselves a lot

You must really think consciously and rationally about these things, are they really insecurities or just irrational anxieties? Are you actually going bald for example or you just think you are?

If they are real insecurities you must accept your situation now, realize it's real, no denying it, no sugar coating it and only then change can be made.
Well, that's what I'm saying. I don't have anything. I feel like it's bad, because I don't care anymore about things, they're not bothering me, even though they should.
I'm not going bald, I'd be pretty upset if I did though, I really hope am not going to.
I guess I'd be insecure to be nude in front of a random person that I don't know?
Like I can't think of any insecurities really.
On the other hand I don't do particularly well talking with strangers or starting conversations with strangers. But I don't know why. Is it because of some sort of insecurity? I don't know, but I don't think so. I don't really understand. I also noticed that I started going "blank" when talking with people, as if my brains shutdown and I just melt away, in a way.
Which is sort of sad, because then it's difficult to be engaging and interactive with a person, when you don't give a fuck about the other person, even though you want to. AAH

D515741a1357ac231d04da9560038b987bc6b0fae4c8134fef23b6cc248b03cf

i've already done this. recommend it.

• +1
btw only when you accept something's wrong you can improve.

• +1