[Discussion] Mentalcels dont exist tbh they are coping hard af

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
Title basically mentalcels do not exist srs i used to cope by thinking i am also a mentalcel but instead i am just average/ugly tbh..

If you are good looking girls will literally throw themselves at you most of you would have seen how girls give obvious iois to good looking guys ..

Stop coping you are just ugly
Inb4 Water

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
50d 22h 32m
True mentalcels are complete introverts that willingly choose to not interact with people. If you’re socially and mentally well adjusted and good looking, it’s impossible to be mentalcel

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
Mentalcels are a result of them being ugly and being abused for being it. Mentalcels are the worst possible cel to be because you’re ugly and not mentally sane.
True tbh if they were decent looking like 4.5 psl girls would have given them signals but they cope too hard..
Mentalcels=95% Ugly

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
True mentalcels are complete introverts that willingly choose to not interact with people. If you’re socially and mentally well adjusted and good looking, it’s impossible to be mentalcels
Tbh

TheSavior

TheSavior

Niggercel
Time online
20d 17h 35m
True tbh if they were decent looking like 4.5 psl girls would have given them signals but they cope too hard..
Mentalcels=95% Ugly
Mentalcels are also the results of them being bluepilled and thinking that Personality and being NT is enough to score a girl and they blame it all on being mentalcels. People who say they’re mentalcels are usually bluepillers in denial.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
Mentalcels are also the results of them being bluepilled and thinking that Personality and being NT is enough to score a girl and they blame it all on being mentalcels. People who say they’re mentalcels are usually bluepillers in denial.
I have never seen a chad mentacel you know why even if he thinks he is ugly nd shit girls do all the work for him tbh..

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3.5 inches of hopefuel
Time online
23d 18h 52m
I have never seen a chad mentacel you know why even if he thinks he is ugly nd shit girls do all the work for him tbh..
It's EXTREMELY rare to even find a Chad who is an introvert. This is because of a lifetime of validation and positive reinforcement making them more outgoing.

Henry Cavill is the only one I can think of who is more introverted, but that's because he was a fat WoW nerd for much of his life

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
It's EXTREMELY rare to even find a Chad who is an introvert. This is because of a lifetime of validation and positive reinforcement making them more outgoing.

Henry Cavill is the only one I can think of who is more introverted, but that's because he was a fat WoW nerd for much of his life
Exactly just like how the average girl is extemely extroverted and bubbly because she knowd when she steps out of the house men will give her validation by looking and asking her out..

Only ugly and average men are introverts imo

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
@Patrick Baitman @Gudru Thoughts?

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS
Time online
31d 3h 9m
Being a mentalcel is legit. Look at @Hashtaggolu for instance, dude mogs most of us but he's still a virgin.

Most people here don't want to work on themselves as a person and wants their looks to do the work for them. If you live with such mentality, then you're doomed for failure.

I'm not saying that being high nt would turn you into a giga Slayer, but it'll significantly help.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
Being a mentalcel is legit. Look at @Hashtaggolu for instance, dude mogs most of us but he's still a virgin.

Most people here don't want to work on themselves as a person and wants their looks to do the work for them. If you live with such mentality, then you're doomed for failure.

I'm not saying that being high nt would turn you into a giga Slayer, but it'll significantly help.
Agreed but you need gigachad looks to save you if you are legit mentalcel which is obviously very rare tbh.

In golus obviously he looks decent but not chad level so if he doesnt fix his autism or what his problem his it will not end well for him

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
4-4.5 but manlet which destroyed me completely
Yea you just proved my point 4 psl is average average looking men cannot afford to be mentalcels start approaching girls 9therwise bro its over for you..
Height?

LayDownAndCope

LayDownAndCope

Zephir
Time online
32d 21h 20m
Mentalcels are real, but it's a very complex subject. Much more than looks theory in my opinion. Obviously it's near impossible for a Chad to be mentalcel, but for average guys it is definitely possible.

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
70d 19h 23m
@personalityinkwell gtfih.

21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

PSL 2 SUBHUMAN
Time online
56d 18h 45m
You're right 99% of "mentalcels" are edgy 15 yo looksmax teenagers who think they're not as ugly as they really are
They need to stop coping and accept the truth they delude themselves into thinking they are good looking but dont get girls bcuz they are introverted and have social anxiety lmao

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 12h 53m
Mentalceldom is real and you're proof of it. Idk if anyone else has seen your pics, but I can gladly put this theory to the test if you want me to.
my pics habibi?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)