Mentally retarded if you have children these days

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Imagine putting children into this modern world. If you have a son, he will grow up to be a betabux for a used up roastie that cheats on him too and if you have a daughter, she will be a bisexual sex addict that gets fucked and dumped by Chad and licks pussy from other women. Imagine your children doing that. I know Org users want a daughter because they never had female validation so they want a female in their life that is loyal to them, but you will have to put up with being constantly humiliated and embarrassed by her actions once she reaches puberty. Having a son is not better, since he will probably post here and you might as well see him posting his face on the rating section and then you start crying because you think about what mistake you’ve done.

Long story short, condoms are cheap, don’t make children.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, gothmog6, LooksThinker and 5 others
100% agree. I hope I am not virile.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 28541, Johnnybegood and 3 others
Virility is good but u don't have to have children
I meant to say I hope I am not able to have children due to low sperm count or whatever. Did I use the wrong word?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Napoleon1800

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
I meant to say I hope I am not able to have children due to low sperm count or whatever. Did I use the wrong word?
No like virility means being fertile with High sperm count because that's good for health and attraction but it doesn't mean u have to have children

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Michael Myers
Having kids is the only way to get back at this shit system
Create demonic spawns of yourself hahaha

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover, horizontallytall and 2 others
No like virility means being fertile with High sperm count because that's good for health and attraction but it doesn't mean u have to have children
I see. Well, I meant being able to bust nuts without pulling out and worrying about having kids.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Napoleon1800
I see. Well, I meant being able to bust nuts without pulling out and worrying about having kids.
Ideally u should bust and then give her a plan b

100 percent right

• +1
If you had good genetics they wouldn’t turn gay or lesbian

• +1
SEAmaxx, pump and dump. Leave

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LooksThinker
I will repopulate Europe. The white race needs me

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and LooksThinker
That's stupid. I will raise sons that will have the world by the ass but feminists will hate. And any daughters that I have will be raised to be somebody's wife/homemaker, just like their mother.

Here's the major problem with the majority of traditionally minded conservative parents. They focus on sheltering their children from all the woke left wing garbage in this world. Then when they inevitably come of age their shitheel peers are the first ones to introduce them to it. As a parent you shouldn't shield your children from that kind of stuff, but rather continuously inoculate them against it as they grow up. You gotta be the first ones to introduce them to it from a very young age. Always pointing out degeneracy when you see real life examples and explaining why the people you're talking about take that route.

My father was a police officer for 11 years of my early childhood in Roanoke Virginia. I can remember riding around with him in his civilian vehicle through the city that he patrolled. He would always point out street people he'd dealt with and give commentary on what their situation was. I remember when I was about 5 years old him pointing out a man that we were passing by and telling me, "I've arrested him about 12 times. He has AIDS." Or another time as we drove by an abandoned house, "See that house? They found a dead fag in there last month. Looks like he was killed and robbed by a jealous lover." These kinds of experiences with my father at a young age had a profound effect on me. They cultivated a deep love of truth, no matter how ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall, LooksThinker and 1 other person
too expensive

• +1
I know Org users want a daughter because they never had female validation so they want a female in their life that is loyal to them
??

That's stupid. I will raise sons that will have the world by the ass but feminists will hate. And any daughters that I have will be raised to be somebody's wife/homemaker, just like their mother.

Here's the major problem with the majority of traditionally minded conservative parents. They focus on sheltering their children from all the woke left wing garbage in this world. Then when they inevitably come of age their shitheel peers are the first ones to introduce them to it. As a parent you shouldn't shield your children from that kind of stuff, but rather continuously inoculate them against it as they grow up. You gotta be the first ones to introduce them to it from a very young age. Always pointing out degeneracy when you see real life examples and explaining why the people you're talking about take that route.

My father was a police officer for 11 years of my early childhood in Roanoke Virginia. I can remember riding around with him in his civilian vehicle through the city that he patrolled. He would always point out street people he'd dealt with and give commentary on what their situation was. I remember when I was about 5 years old him pointing out a man that we were passing by and telling me, "I've arrested him about 12 times. He has AIDS." Or another time as we drove by an abandoned house, "See that house? They found a dead fag in there last month. Looks like he was killed and robbed by a jealous lover." These kinds of experiences with my father at a young age had a profound effect on me. They cultivated a deep love of truth, no matter how ugly.
Sorry but cope. When even Muslims can’t save their kids from becoming degenerate, then you certainly can't do it. You don’t have any power over your children nowadays, once they reach the age of going to school, you lost your children, you’re only their provider, nothing more. Society, school and social media will educate them, you don’t own your own kids and you don’t educate them either.

In the worst case they will take your kids away from you and let a gay couple adopt them against your will if you’re too radical. Look at Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker, gothmog6 and 1 other person
Sorry but cope. When even Muslims can’t save their kids from becoming degenerate, then you certainly can't do it. You don’t have any power over your children nowadays, once they reach the age of going to school, you lost your children, you’re only their provider, nothing more. Society, school and social media will educate them, you don’t own your own kids and you don’t educate them either.

In the worst case they will take your kids away from you and let a gay couple adopt them against your will if you’re too radical. Look at Sweden.
We're moving to the third world in roughly a year from now. They'll be allowed two years of local, non-international, schooling for language acquisition and the rest will be home schooled. Where we're going you can beat your children in public, and even your wife if need be, without anyone batting an eye.

You can still beat your children in the West. All you have to do is let them understand very clearly that if they tell any outsiders about what goes on at home the government will come and take them away. They won't say a word. Of course your beatings must make them cry. If they don't cry then they don't work. The type of kids who tell on their parents are the type who don't fear their parents. Mine will both love and fear me. Are people fucking retarded?

I remember coming home from school one day when I was a kid telling my parents that they can't hit me anymore and if they do I can tell the "teachers at school" and they'll be in trouble. At that point my father grabbed me by the back of my shirt and turned my ass beat red with the use of a belt. And do you think I ever said a word about getting beat?

That will be the day that I allow society to tell me what I can do with my family.

Shit, even my wife would never say a word if I beat her. I could break every bone in her face and if the police ever came knocking she'd tell them that we just had a big argument, that it's not a big deal, and to please go away. She'd be mortified if I got arrested for it.

Some Muslims are cucks. Just the same as members of any other group of people. Only cucks have family members that would call on an authority figures to intervene between them and the head of their household for any reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and The Grinch
I hope I have kids with a Stacy and have mogger children.There life would be a breeze.

Fuck all the tradcuck copers saying "muh your kids will end up a whore and a faggot" :soy: or "the will have moral and values because will give them all" :soy: or even worse "muh degeneracy" :soy:. I know I can't have kids (cuz muh autism) but at least if I have them I won't let them live the poorfag experience or even the middle class experience. I wanna be rich like Elon Musk or like Donald Trump. And I don't wanna live the typical Latinofag from any part of the world. Obviously I want to have Chad and Stacy offspring or at least HTN and HTB. But it seems kinda impossible for me.

Imagine putting children into this modern world. If you have a son, he will grow up to be a betabux for a used up roastie that cheats on him too and if you have a daughter, she will be a bisexual sex addict that gets fucked and dumped by Chad and licks pussy from other women. Imagine your children doing that. I know Org users want a daughter because they never had female validation so they want a female in their life that is loyal to them, but you will have to put up with being constantly humiliated and embarrassed by her actions once she reaches puberty. Having a son is not better, since he will probably post here and you might as well see him posting his face on the rating section and then you start crying because you think about what mistake you’ve done.

Long story short, condoms are cheap, don’t make children.
Haha nice try ✡