Met up with someone on here today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and FailedNormieManlet
Below average subhuman like I always rightfully claimed. He will finally confirm.
We will do haram stuff, we’re getting hookers bro

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Nebula
We will do haram stuff, we’re getting hookers bro
I got rejected by a prostitute before, no 🧢

😂😂😂😂😂

I was with a Pakistani prettyboy friend and my brother and the prettyboy was saying I was a tourists and if she could give me a good price aka a discount and she deadass said “no I want you” (points to my friend) or “or you” (points to my brother)

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21700 and FailedNormieManlet
I got rejected by a prostitute before, no 🧢

😂😂😂😂😂

I was with a Pakistani prettyboy friend and my brother and the prettyboy was saying I was a tourists and if she could give me a good price aka a discount and she deadass said “no I want you” (points to my friend) or “or you” (points to my brother)

:lul::lul:
That’s such horse shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
I am in a state of cleanliness (did ghusl) I am not lying. 😂😂😂

Now you know why I get annoyed by faggots who make up blatant lies about me.
Do you think I’d get rejected by Dutch hooker? Bro plz pm me your face or some shit

Do you think I’d get rejected by Dutch hooker? Bro plz pm me your face or some shit
Nah I see many Moroccans and the odd Indians even there who don’t get turned away. Legit even seen guys in wheelchairs getting motioned to go inside. :lul:

As for pics I don’t have any bhai. :( I used to have one that I sent but I already deleted it a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Seriously? I Genuinely thought it might be a larp, like he is an above average paki/ afghan guy who just claims for the LOLs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
also can you pm your pic @Nebula?

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Seriously? I Genuinely thought it might be a larp, like he is an above average paki/ afghan guy who just claims for the LOLs
Nah I’m genuinely a subhuman curry pajeet subhuman. I don’t larp on here. Idk why everyone thinks so. And then they make up lies about me, really got on my nerves so it’s good I made nebula come out of his shell so he could finally confirm and kill all the rumors.

Nah I’m genuinely a subhuman curry pajeet subhuman. I don’t larp on here. Idk why everyone thinks so. And then they make up lies about me, really got on my nerves so it’s good I made nebula come out of his shell so he could finally confirm and kill all the rumors.
I mean, I imagine if someone genuinely looks too bad on this forum, either they would ascend in other ways, or give up and leave all this toxicity, someone having decent mental and emotional composition and enjoying tf out of life doesn't seem feasible after spending years here unless at least average or having a lot going on for them in other domains.

I mean, I imagine if someone genuinely looks too bad on this forum, either they would ascend in other ways, or give up and leave all this toxicity, someone having decent mental and emotional composition and enjoying tf out of life doesn't seem feasible after spending years here unless at least average or having a lot going on for them in other domains.
Nah I really have nothing going on for me and I was deeply depressed two years ago when I got brutally rejected by my oneitis. I am a complete loser in all aspects of life. And I’m ugly, a real subhuman. No plans of ascending or leaving this place either.

• Woah

Last edited:
  • +1
Im like htn but i guess truecel disagrees but atleast he seen me legit in motion no frauding.
sure, pm if you wanna

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
sure, pm if you wanna
Don’t forget to pm your pic as well bhai, didn’t see it the other day cuz you removed it by the time I was able to check my PMs.

• JFL
Don’t forget to pm your pic as well bhai, didn’t see it the other day cuz you removed it by the time I was able to check my PMs.
someday, guess I wanna first at least get to salvageable lean levels, just not warranted to be taking pics at 27% bf atm, so later this year

someday, guess I wanna first at least get to salvageable lean levels, just not warranted to be taking pics at 27% bf atm, so later this year
Bhenchod what kind of bipolar attitude is this. 😤

• JFL
sure, pm if you wanna
Probably wont tbh im giga mentalecel tbh. Need to focus on actual looksmaxxing and might make a return then. Deleted all my fucking pics out of rage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 21700
Probably wont tbh im giga mentalecel tbh. Need to focus on actual looksmaxxing and might make a return then. Deleted all my fucking pics out of rage
Just imagining a total chadlite deleting his pics outta rage cuz mentalcel. :lul:

• JFL
Subhuman= truecel?
Tbh there’s different tiers of subhumanity. The lowest of low I belong to, thus am a truecel. If you say I’m subhuman it might also mean just incel.

• JFL
Tbh there’s different tiers of subhumanity. The lowest of low I belong to, thus am a truecel. If you say I’m subhuman it might also mean just incel.
Doesnt matter tbh all ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 21700
Wait did this actually happen JFL ?

• JFL
Wait did this actually happen JFL ?
Yep. I met up with @Nebula. He can confirm to you I am truecel or subhuman (according to PSL/him).

He's a narcy faggot though so I call him narcy nebby now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
@emeraldglass :feelskek: not sure if you saw this but enjoy.

Can’t tag them publicly since they asked me not to, presumably because I’m curry. Brutal race failo strikes again, doesn’t want to be associated with us.

We decided to meet early in the morning, around 11am. I couldn’t find them so I went looking for the dude.

I had seen his pictures so I recognized the dude, when I saw him outside. With another guy.

At this point I’m like “WTF? He brought a friend with him? Oh well, I don’t mind, guess he’s too high inhib to meet me alone” so I approach them and they’re talking to each other.

I go “What’s up dude!” And the .org dude was like “Who the fuck are you?” And I’m like “What the fuck man? It’s me, the guy you were supposed to meet”, and he’s like “Wait then who the fuck is this guy I’m talking to?

Turns out the dude who was with him was just a hobo who struck up a conversation with him. The hobo said stuff like “I’m homeless” and stuff. Apparently the .org dude thought it was me, so he responded with “it’s over”.

Heartless bastard telling a homeless guy that it’s over.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
JFL How can you get talking to a hobo and not realize it, shit he just thought you were a hobo:lul::lul::lul:. And he told him it's over. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Michael Myers
JFL How can you get talking to a hobo and not realize it, shit he just thought you were a hobo:lul::lul::lul:. And he told him it's over. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah dude's a heartless bastard no cap, I could never tell a hobo it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • +1
Yeah dude's a heartless bastard no cap, I could never tell a hobo it's over.
Imagine telling a hobo it's over in the states :lul: :lul:
This would happen to you

• JFL