Mewcels explain to me…

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Why I’ve never seen a mewing transformation which included a before/after ceph X-ray. Why hasn’t Mike Mew included X-ray examples when illustrating mewing examples ??

Another reason why this shit is cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, zura, DoII and 4 others
Just trust me bro

Bones aren't actually real, so X ray cannot show any results from mewing. But doesn't mean mewing don't work.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Why I’ve never seen a mewing transformation which included a before/after ceph X-ray. Why hasn’t Mike Mew included X-ray examples when illustrating mewing examples ??

because you're a retard that does not look around.

Im not going to bother giving you what you want, because I wont put in the effort for a low IQ cel like u but for fun ill post this which I found on the jawhacks discord. A MSE+FM transformation in late teens or early 20s not sure...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.07.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.07.07 AM.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.06.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.06.58 AM.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and MaestheticMaso
Bones aren't actually real, so X ray cannot show any results from mewing. But doesn't mean mewing don't work.
This has to be a joke, right ??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck

Im not going to bother giving you what you want, because I wont put in the effort for a low IQ cel like u but for fun ill post this which I found on the jawhacks discord. A MSE+FM transformation in late teens or early 20s not sure...
You fucking idiot, that is not the same as mewing. MSE is a moderate invasive surgery which obviously works for palate/maxilla and a face mask provides much greater forces than your tongue does resulting in forward growth. Not to mention that MSE opens up the maxillary sutures, which normally close at 16, allowing maxillary growth.

Dumb fuck

You fucking idiot, that is not the same as mewing. MSE is a moderate invasive surgery which obviously works for palate/maxilla and a face mask provides much greater forces than your tongue does resulting in forward growth. Not to mention that MSE opens up the maxillary sutures, which normally close at 16, allowing maxillary growth.

Dumb fuck
Go ahead and re read what I wrote. And do some research. Thanks

This has to be a joke, right ??

All X rays are identical. How much longer can people remain asleep?

Gigachad and subhuman have exact same bones in X rays.

You think this shit represents reality?

LOL X rays do shit, IRL is the only thing believable anymore, not pics or tales.

Go ahead and re read what I wrote. And do some research. Thanks
You’re posting something completely and utterly different to what I’m talking about so your point is complete invalid. So sorry, best time find an actual mewing ceph ( no face mask no nothing): oh that’s right, you can’t. If you do, you’ll see there’s absolutely no change in any markers

All X rays are identical. How much longer can people remain asleep?

Gigachad and subhuman have exact same bones in X rays.

You think this shit represents reality?

LOL X rays do shit, IRL is the only thing believable anymore, not pics or tales.
They aren’t identical though, look at surgery B/As. The X-rays will be different.

The position of the subhuman’s and Chad’s bones would be completely different in the X-Ray

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Stop ughing my posts lunatic @Crayola CØck

Best discord server

Dumb fuck
Kys ur so retarted and annoying

Best discord server
I find that they are somewhere between surgery cels and mewcels. But generally it’s one of the better looksmaxing servers

my real question is that if mewing works, why isn't mike mew a model? surely he's been doing it for years

Last edited:

Because mike is a jewish nigger