Mewing 2019

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
In this thread I will hardmew and measure changes in my palate over this year.

My current intermolar maxxilary distance measurement is 4.15mm according to my dentist (took a lot of covincing for him to measure me, the cuck).

I hope to reach 4.25mm with my dentist after 6 months

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, GenericChad1444 and androidcel
sticky this

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
why wouldnt he measure it? dont get it

Yeah they wanted me to remove my wisdom teeth, they did the same to my sister years ago for no reason ''easier to clean'' luckily my sister is aleasy blessed with great jaw and massive cheekbones, didnt impact her as much, I kept my in, i just cant be arsed to remove them

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
JFL at mike mew

orthodontists actually hate him

Mew

• +1
Reactions: Falimcel, Unmasked, Coping and 6 others
Fuck ur dentist tbh save up for mike mew himself

41,5 IMW is a big ass palate

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Nope. Its very small. 4.2mm is the female average. 4.5mm is the male average
Depends how you measure it, Mew mentions that he measures the inside inter-molar distance. Whereas I've seen papers use the centre of the molars as reference.

Could you keep updating us on your continues progress? Want to see how wide, robust and projected you can get.

Could you keep updating us on your continues progress? Want to see how wide, robust and projected you can get.
If it's measured at first molars, it's almost ideal in size.
If measured at second molars, it's incel-tier.

IMW is measured at first molars, so your measurements is inaccurate.

Yeah they wanted me to remove my wisdom teeth, they did the same to my sister years ago for no reason ''easier to clean'' luckily my sister is aleasy blessed with great jaw and massive cheekbones, didnt impact her as much, I kept my in, i just cant be arsed to remove them
Jfl If you really think removing your wisdom teeth will have an impact on your actual mandible. Wow...Some of the posts here are painful to read

Jfl If you really think removing your wisdom teeth will have an impact on your actual mandible. Wow...Some of the posts here are painful to read

lol did i say that.. can you read? dont @ me.