Mewing is legit for chin projection

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
Idk how it does it but makes your chin project forward more.

Like I used to think Salludon got chin filler but no, it's legit.

Like I might even advise against mewing if you already have a lot of chin projection, it will make you look like quagmire

It made mine project more (obviously more) and made my philtrum shorter (i can feel it in my philtrum when I mew jfl this is not a joke)

Mewing is legit you just have to do it right, the most essential part for chin projection and making your philtrum shorter is pressing the tip of your tounge (contrary to popular belief.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, efidescontinuado, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Nope, mewing doesn't get your chin more projected, I have made a post about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Sondern, Jigen and 2 others
Chin projection implies mandibular body growth. It would imply total jaw growth as well, everything remodels together, not individually.

Mandibular growth is not so easy to occur without its growth processes, neither does it lead to subtle changes.

You are likely coping.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Nope, mewing doesn't get your chin more projected, I have made a post about this
Jfl how are you gonna tell me when I can literally just look at my self

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Chin projection implies mandibular body growth. It would imply total jaw growth as well as everything remodels together, not individually.

Mandibular growth is not so easy to occur without its growth processes, neither does it lead to subtle changes.

You are likely coping.
No I'm not, and I'm not saying the bone changes but there is definitely something muscular going on, I can feel multiple muscles around my jaw and under my chin that are hypertrophied.

Also mewing fixes your bite, My back molars wouldn't touch before whenever I tried to bite down but after mewing they do

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh
No I'm not, and I'm not saying the bone changes but there is definitely something muscular going on, I can feel multiple muscles around my jaw and under my chin that are hypertrophied.

Also mewing fixes your bite, My back molars wouldn't touch before whenever I tried to bite down but after mewing they do
The only thing mewing has provided me is free skeletal widening of my face. (MSEcels on suicide-watch)

It didn't do shit for anything else. But hey, the extra width helped me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Deleted member 19766
The only thing mewing has provided me is free skeletal widening of my face. (MSEcels on suicide-watch)

It didn't do shit for anything else. But hey, the extra width helped me.
What do you mean by skeletal widening?

no it doesnt, only stops recession
3290300 VideoCapture 20230124 223038

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
you didn't get more projection, your face just swung up, ccw

Mewing is literally just chin frauding and nothing more. If you put your tongue in roof position your chin will look bigger and Hyoid bone will get more Tight. It will not give you permanent fix.

This is on the level of subliminal niggA

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and VenatorLuparius
Yeah right I should have just mewed instead of getting a genio.

Fucking retard.

mewing gave me a 9 inch hog

Chin projection implies mandibular body growth. It would imply total jaw growth as well, everything remodels together, not individually.

You are likely coping.
No it doesn't only mean that. It can mean that the mandible can simply slide forward due to more sagittal projection in the maxilla. Also it can seem more projected if the lower are retroclined. Both of these things make the chin look bigger even if the absolute size of the mandible stays the same

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
No it doesn't only mean that. It can mean that the mandible can simply slide forward due to more sagittal projection in the maxilla. Also it can seem more projected if the lower are retroclined. Both of these things make the chin look bigger even if the absolute size of the mandible stays the same
Yeah, there is definitely some movement since before mewing my back teeth wouldn't touch and afterwards they touch now

Like I might even advise against mewing if you already have a lot of chin projection, it will make you look like quagmire

It made mine project more (obviously more) and made my philtrum shorter (i can feel it in my philtrum when I mew jfl this is not a joke)

Mewing is legit you just have to do it right, the most essential part for chin projection and making your philtrum shorter is pressing the tip of your tounge (contrary to popular belief.)
doesn't do shit for chin projection ur bones are already there
it'll simply curve the palate upward causing the maxilla to split and grow forward and upward, taking the down grown mandible with it

chin projection is determined by the severity of your occlusion, overbite correction will fix chin and mandible recession by forcing your lower teeth to remain in contact with the tip of the upper teeth instead of sliding. How big or small your chin ends up being is all genetic and not a good or bad thing as long as harmony is in check

tumblr_m0u6cpDaST1r08i8yo1_500.jpg

look at this dudes chin for example, he has a proper bite and thus his chin projects even though it would be considered small it's still in harmony with everything else

if this dude had even a slight overbite he would look recessed and ppl here would tell him to get a chin implant or genio, extremely retarded advice

keep in mind 18+ everything starts to fuse so mewing and whatever won't do much if anything at all, that's when surgery comes into play but implants should be a last resort for surgeries

Last edited:
I can stab myself with my mental protuberance.
20230303 211855

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, rand anon and Magnum Opus

Same here it’s from a slight upswing from your maxilla which pushes your jaw out longer, probably no actual bone changes from remodelling just the maxilla pulled the lower mandible into a better position and more chin projection is a product of that

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
did u have surgery done? mirin
no I autistically clenched my jaw for thirty years and only recently found out you aren't supposed to do that.

I don't grind my teeth or do it at night luckily so my teeth didn't suffer.

• JFL
Reactions: sam12344343
no I autistically clenched my jaw for thirty years and only recently found out you aren't supposed to do that.

I don't grind my teeth or do it at night luckily so my teeth didn't suffer.
tbf the way ur flexing your arms is hella austic lmao but at least your jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and gribsufer1
Yes, the mandible can remodel and meet the maxilla to maintain occlusion. But that implies maxillary growth, no one is getting any significant sagittal projection in their maxilla. (Inb4 mewing cope)

Maxillary growth stems from the sinus cartilage, that’s where endochondral ossification takes place and the dental arch lengthening. (Forward growth)

The biggest changes to the chin come from direct jaw growth.

Biggest cope, been mewing for years. Ima prob have to end up getting chin fillers because mine is pretty bad

im a turbosubhuman and im doing mewing for 3+ months and i noticed this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778