Mewing is literally the best cope out there.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
Seeing that my chin and both jaws have slightly improved from it, it’s keeping me from going ER and shooting myself.

If I didn’t discover inceldom and this MEME, I would’ve not began my looksmaxxing journey.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and LooksJourney
Whatever works for you buddy

• +1
Reactions: RobustAutist and FaceandHFD
I just do it because it makes my jawline look a bit better by engaging the muscles below my chin.

Whatever works for you buddy
WVSzTcM

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
how old r u?

Can I ask what is Mewing?

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
I just do it because it makes my jawline look a bit better by engaging the muscles below my chin.
it makes it look better when you mew? I tend to get this hard lump under my jaw and it looks worse

it makes it look better when you mew? I tend to get this hard lump under my jaw and it looks worse
Yeah, it engages the muscles under your jaw which in turn elevates the layer of fat making my profile look slimmer.

Seeing that my chin and both jaws have slightly improved from it, it’s keeping me from going ER and shooting myself.

If I didn’t discover inceldom and this MEME, I would’ve not began my looksmaxxing journey.
Good luck my friend. Mewing is legit tbh and I have photographic proof

do you use any particular mewing technique or..?

Why is it a cope if it works for you ????

Tbh people will say it's cope and placebo but I've been mewing since May and I have grown a little chin. Back then if I passed my fingers through I would connote a flat plain but now there is a slight forward growth. Lifefuel ngl

How old are you?

How long have you been doing it?

What are you using as refer to determine the improvement? if your using the mirror than it isn't an accurate enough. My perception of my face consistently changing based on mood.

Post pictures

Tbh people will say it's cope and placebo but I've been mewing since May and I have grown a little chin. Back then if I passed my fingers through I would connote a flat plain but now there is a slight forward growth. Lifefuel ngl
Exactly how I feel
Post pictures
I’ll post a before after at the end of my mewing journey.
How old are you?

How long have you been doing it?
18, 2 months
What are you using as refer to determine the improvement?
Side profile pictures from the back camera

Ive been mewing for a long time and did a lot of research on it. I have managed to expand my palate from 35mm to 36mm IMW. That after almost one year but constantly improving my technique. When I expand more I will have more tongue space therefore expanding gonna come more naturally and easier. At around 45mm IMW I will have 95th percentile bizygomatic width. Right now its average. Im hoping to rotate my maxilla by a lot which is gonna be the hardest part. If I bring my infra orbital rims up and forward together with my maxilla (idk if possible, haven't seen any change there) my eyes are gonna fall back and up and thats gonna give me hooded eyes. Buy I doubt that's possible since I dont think mewinf can cause a lot of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
mewing is not enought, you need to train neck and traps too
and don't forget proper swallowing

Ive been mewing for a long time and did a lot of research on it. I have managed to expand my palate from 35mm to 36mm IMW. That after almost one year but constantly improving my technique. When I expand more I will have more tongue space therefore expanding gonna come more naturally and easier. At around 45mm IMW I will have 95th percentile bizygomatic width. Right now its average. Im hoping to rotate my maxilla by a lot which is gonna be the hardest part. If I bring my infra orbital rims up and forward together with my maxilla (idk if possible, haven't seen any change there) my eyes are gonna fall back and up and thats gonna give me hooded eyes. Buy I doubt that's possible since I dont think mewinf can cause a lot of forward growth
Same, this could take multiple years to fully materialize, but it's acceptable.

how did you measure the width?
And is it the same accurate way?

how did you measure the width?
And is it the same accurate way?
I measured my width now with calipers. for the before I wasn't sure so I measured the width of my retainer which is the same width or more of what I had when I started mewing.