Mewing is Prevention Rather Than Correction

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
If you plan on having kids, follow the following:

Proper neck posture:

1. Teeth together
2. Straight occipital
3. Lips sealed
4. Sleep on the floor on back with no pillow ONLY

Chewing:

1. Hard gum/food
2. Pulling apart meat with incisors
3. Open mouth

Swallowing:

1. Tongue sweep with teeth together and lips closed
2. Push forward rather than suck to swallow
3. No pacifiers, straws, or bottled milk

Breathing:

1. Nose breathing ONLY through diaphragm

Breastfeeding:

1. Must be breastfed for atleast 5 years

Nutrition:

1. Non processed meats and vegetables ONLY (no processed junk and sugars)
2. Drink water only
3. Need daily sunlight for vitamin d3 for bones

You have to do these from birth to grow up good looking with good forward growth. No amount of these good habits will work once the damage is already done as a child. Mouth breathing from age 0-10 will make you an incel as an adult.

Recessed maxillas and jaws are environmental, not genetic. Crooked teeth means there is craniofacial dystrophy. The skull didn’t grow properly so it’s over.

skull GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Chintuck22, Maalik and 6 others

Proper neck posture:

1. Teeth together
2. Straight occipital
3. Lips sealed

Chewing:

1. Hard gum/food
3. Open mouth

Swallowing:

Breathing:

Breastfeeding:

Nutrition:

2. Drink water only

You have to do these from birth to grow up good looking with good forward growth. No amount of these good habits will work once the damage is already done as a child. Mouth breathing from age 0-10 will make you an incel as an adult.

Recessed maxillas and jaws are environmental, not genetic. Crooked teeth means there is craniofacial dystrophy. The skull didn’t grow properly so it’s over.

skull GIF
Woah

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Thank God this random 16 year old kid figured out the secrets of the craniofacial complex that not even the most brilliant researchers of the last decades could.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, smoth, m0ss26 and 8 others
Thank God this random 16 year old kid figured out the secrets of the craniofacial complex that not even the most brilliant researchers of the last decades could.
I’m 6

this

Attachments

• ramirez5.jpg
    ramirez5.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
Idk I'll just do the Ronaldo way

He didn’t mouth breathe or have forward head posture though. This “Ramirez had a bad environment” is so dumb.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and zerohopecel
He didn’t mouth breathe or have forward head posture though. This “Ramirez had a bad environment” is so dumb.
How would you know? Did you grow up alongside him? Are you his brother?

also ramirez teeth were crooked af

Will saved this in future and dnrd

its corrective for jaw width and outward gonions

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior

Proper neck posture:

1. Teeth together
2. Straight occipital
3. Lips sealed

Chewing:

1. Hard gum/food
3. Open mouth

Swallowing:

Breathing:

Breastfeeding:

Nutrition:

2. Drink water only

skull GIF
Recessed jaws are genetic what are you on about. Someone with a recessed jaw has it probably because of his father, yes he might have mouthbreathed but he still would be recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, ccwarrior and wishIwasSalludon
Recessed jaws are genetic what are you on about. Someone with a recessed jaw has it probably because of his father, yes he might have mouthbreathed but he still would be recessed
its environmental our hunter gatherer ancestors didnt have recession and why is it that humans are the only species where legit bone deformities are common

he didnt get enough nutrition though.

its environmental our hunter gatherer ancestors didnt have recession and why is it that humans are the only species where legit bone deformities are common
Yes you fuck but if 5 generations of your family have recessed jaws or is in the phenotype then you will have it also. We aren’t hunter gatherers anymore understand this fucking hell. Only tribes have the jaws you are talking about. Animals have bone deformities but they DIE before they turn 1.

Yes you fuck but if 5 generations of your family have recessed jaws or is in the phenotype then you will have it also.
why did humans develop recession in the first place? And you have the same environment as your family so youll still be recessed

Yes you fuck but if 5 generations of your family have recessed jaws or is in the phenotype then you will have it also. We aren’t hunter gatherers anymore understand this fucking hell. Only tribes have the jaws you are talking about. Animals have bone deformities but they DIE before they turn 1.
it would take hundreds of thousands of years of generations for humans to develop the level of recession nowadays

it would take hundreds of thousands of years of generations for humans to develop the level of recession nowadays
That’s what happened you retard, we don’t chew raw animals anymore and run around eating rocks. Fucking indian

why did humans develop recession in the first place? And you have the same environment as your family so youll still be recessed
We didn’t develop recession, we developed smaller jaws as we aren’t hunting animals and eating them raw like your punjabi race does currently.

Doctors probably could figure this out but choose not to. Think about just how many cope procedures there are to squeeze out of the public.

Doctors probably could figure this out but choose not to. Think about just how many cope procedures there are to squeeze out of the public.
BIobloc
AGGA
Jawrsize
MSE (it's more legitimate than the rest but still, practicioners often push it on people who don't really need it)
Mewing courses
Youtube adsense

Imagine how many cope scams Mike Mew and others squeezed out of guilluible niggas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
That’s what happened you retard, we don’t chew raw animals anymore and run around eating rocks. Fucking indian
humans lived for hunter gatherers for hundreds of thousands of years, hominids in general millions of years human civilizatin has only be around for a couple thousands years, thousands of years isnt enough to cancel out millions of years of evolution brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
We didn’t develop recession, we developed smaller jaws as we aren’t hunting animals and eating them raw like your punjabi race does currently.
humans dont just have smaller jaws now humans are also more recessed are you honestly denying that jfl

humans lived for hunter gatherers for hundreds of thousands of years, hominids in general millions of years human civilizatin has only be around for a couple thousands years, thousands of years isnt enough to cancel out millions of years of evolution brainlet
Yes you retard what I’m saying is when they cooked food and ate from agriculture there was no need for big jaws anymore. Fucking Indian shit skin

• +1
humans dont just have smaller jaws now humans are also more recessed are you honestly denying that jfl
Smaller jaw is smaller to the big one hunter gatherers had.
Recessed is the recession of the average jaw.
Indian punjabi

• Ugh..
Reactions: Maalik
JFL you joined 2 months ago and have 2x the amount of posts while i joined 4 years ago💀Get a fucking life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Agendum and Maalik
Yes you retard what I’m saying is when they cooked food and ate from agriculture there was no need for big jaws anymore. Fucking Indian shit skin
That’s what I’ve been saying this entire time? Are you stupid?

Smaller jaw is smaller to the big one hunter gatherers had.
Recessed is the recession of the average jaw.
Indian punjabi
I’m talking about recession compared to our ancestors obviously are you really denying that the average person is more recessed than say 100000 years ago?

JFL you joined 2 months ago and have 2x the amount of posts while i joined 4 years ago💀Get a fucking life
:soy:
I still mog you

Last edited:
  • JFL
I’m talking about recession compared to our ancestors obviously are you really denying that the average person is more recessed than say 100000 years ago?
What am saying it isn’t recession it got smaller. Recession is being below average. The average jaw then was big, now it’s average, anything below that is, recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior and wishIwasSalludon
What am saying it isn’t recession it got smaller. Recession is being below average. The average jaw then was big, now it’s average, anything below that is, recessed.
Are you retarded? The jaw isn’t the only bone that can be recessed jfl I just said humans are more recessed now than 100,000 years ago for example and if you’ve ever looked at a modern skull you know it’s true.

anything below that is, recessed.
That’s not what recession means retard you can have a small jaw without being recessed

That’s not what recession means retard you can have a small jaw without being recessed
That’s what I said lol, average jaw is small compared to the hunter gatherers, recessed is below that

• +1
Are you retarded? The jaw isn’t the only bone that can be recessed jfl I just said humans are more recessed now than 100,000 years ago for example and if you’ve ever looked at a modern skull you know it’s true.
Didn’t say that it’s the only bone jfl

Didn’t say that it’s the only bone jfl
Then why the fuck did you say “humans aren’t recessed we just have smaller jaws” when I said humans were less recessed in the past?

Bro I've been mewing all my life and It did not prevent shit I still have a deep ass overbite

• JFL
Joined in 2020 and still receiving a spanking and basic lookism education from some 2023 Kid @wishIwasSalludon

Hahahhahaha. Rope ASAP you retard

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Proper neck posture:

1. Teeth together
2. Straight occipital
3. Lips sealed

Chewing:

1. Hard gum/food
3. Open mouth

Swallowing:

Breathing:

Breastfeeding:

Nutrition:

2. Drink water only

skull GIF
this is how i think of it. I only mewcope because I don't want to be a mouthbreather, not because mewing makes me more attractive per se

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Maalik
this is how i think of it. I only mewcope because I don't want to be a mouthbreather, not because mewing makes me more attractive per se
There was a user who posted a rather nasty example of downgrowth and asked for surgery recommendation.
5806C72E 0422 4727 AB3C 713227C7F37E

i immediately guessed he had a chronically blocked nose as a kid and he confirmed it lol.
Mouthbreaathing kids always end up long faced downgrown subhuman ratjawed pieces of 0 SMV meat.
You can see how his face literally curves between his eyes and chin. extremely fucked craniofacial development.

Mouthbreathing as a kid is one of the things that VOIDS a person's smv potential.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Joined in 2020 and still receiving a spanking and basic lookism education from some 2023 Kid @wishIwasSalludon

Hahahhahaha. Rope ASAP you retard
Dickrider, indian sub race

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and ccwarrior
5806C72E 0422 4727 AB3C 713227C7F37E

i immediately guessed he had a chronically blocked nose as a kid and he confirmed it lol.
I am sending this to all notorious researchers in the craniofacial bodies of study. That's some ground breaking evidence.

This Indian kid got it