Mewing is Prevention Rather Than Correction

Peak water thread

I am sending this to all notorious researchers in the craniofacial bodies of study. That's some ground breaking evidence.

This Indian kid got it
They would tell you to STFU. Then take a moment of silence for the poor Indian kids trying to educate retards like u lol
It's been proven, and accepted by your beloved Craniofacial researchers that Mouthbreathing due to a blocked nose causes dentofacial deformity. It's not just John mew's Basement Theory. Could keeping your mouth open like a fly catcher possibly be good for a growing face? Use some sense pigboi.

I shouldn't bother but I'll give you a quick survey of standard craniofacial/orthognathic texts studied at universities and approved by researchers as reliable texts from the past few decades:

(2018 - James R Hupp's Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 7ed)
Contemporary oms   jrhupp 7ed
Mouthposture on face   JR Hupp

JR Hupp himself is Professor Emeritus of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at ECU. Far from being a .org Basement Theorist like you and me. You should send him an email, explaining why you think Mouthbreathing is not bad for craniofacial growth. Send a selfie of your subhuman Open Mouth as a case report JFL.

and here's the lengthier commentary of Jeffrey C Posnick, (well accomplished harvard jaw surgeon and researcher) over a well controlled study done on nasal obstruction in Monkeys.
(2014 - Orthognathic Surgery. Principles and Practice - J.C Posnick)
Orthognathic Surgery principles and practice 1ed
Posnick Monkey comment 1

Not sure how you cope with this. This clearly proves {blocked nose > Mouthbreathing > Deformity}
It works similarly in humans.
Posnick monkey Human

thats how i was able to GUESS the boy's childhood nasal congestion problem and turn out to have hit the bullseye.
you radiated smug energy while chatting about craniofacial researchers as if mentioning the word "craniofacial" gives your LowIQ shitpost more credibility JFL

But guess what. JC Posnick also brings a case report of a woman with the same growth pattern as that boy I mentioned and he confirms it arose from a chronically blocked nose as well. Are you going to expose JC Posnick to the "Craniofacial body of researchers" and laugh at him too? 💀

Jc posnick mouthposture case1

So which craniofacial researchers are you talking about. You acted like they agree with you, but they clearly don't...

I noticed you've been posturing as somebody knowledgable on orthognathics for a while now, but its clear now you know nothing at all. It turns out the average .org user who just takes BOTB as bible knows better than you. lol. Smug Potato. know your place.

Close your mouth. Or

keep the same open-mouth facial Posture as you get outbred and conquered in your own land by Dark skinned Bone Moggers, cuck:))
BlackandEthnic
Soyjak Hands up Lol

@wishIwasSalludon
We need to Humiliate the Pigskins and silence their Squeals