Mewing isn't working

ZestyLess

ZestyLess

Iron
Bro for some reason I can't mew anymore my tongue isn't gripping on my upper jaw like it used to so it is harder to keep it in place.
Some of you may say mewing doesn't work but I mewed through out the summer and I had amazing fucking results. My school's girls were flying over me when school resumed like crazy but it stopped cause I started gaining some fucking face fat and I haven't worked out in 3 months. Any solutions ? My bf% is 12.9 but I think that is wrong cause I feel fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, datboijj, niqfan625 and 4 others
Bro for some reason I can't mew anymore my tongue isn't gripping on my upper jaw like it used to so it is harder to keep it in place.
Some of you may say mewing doesn't work but I mewed through out the summer and I had amazing fucking results. My school's girls were flying over me when school resumed like crazy but it stopped cause I started gaining some fucking face fat and I haven't worked out in 3 months. Any solutions ? My bf% is 12.9 but I think that is wrong cause I feel fat
lol if you genuinely are 12% bf and you have facial fat then u just have shit bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung, PointOfNoReturn, sudanguy and 6 others
Let me touch your tongue, USE BEST OF THE BEST SECTION BEFORE I MOLEST YOU

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
fucking work out retard

Meowing Is Meme Made By Jews. Mike Jew Wants To Become Another Jewish Billionaire. Even if meowing was legit, your results would be dependent on the plasticity of your bones, which is regulated through osteoclasts.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 28896
you shouldnt feel the need to push your tongue,
just close your mouth and empty out all the air inside, your tongue should be in position already
and also dont be a coper think it can change your entire face to chad

if ur actually lean u dont have face fat jfl

Imagine being a Looksmaxxer and mewing jfl

• +1
Reactions: Aero
There was a good thread i read months ago that debunked mewing. Essentially a study about how facial bones cannot magically morph due to pressure. The bones and surrounding supporting structures are not malleable enough to movs from the pressure of your tongue alons. There apparently are somewhat noticeable results achievable if you started before the age of 8. Mewing after 13 y/o for any change in the maxilla and mandible is cope. I still mew because I used to be a chronic mouthbreather and it decreases hyoid sag.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and sudanguy
mSZSiAg.png

Impossible to not work, here is a 100% real result proven scientific after puberty in 3-5 years of extremely hard mewing + chin tucks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, roping3264 and 3 others
mSZSiAg.png

Impossible to not work, here is a 100% real result proven scientific after puberty in 3-5 years of extremely hard mewing + chin tucks
JFL

Because you don’t know what it is

There was a good thread i read months ago that debunked mewing. Essentially a study about how facial bones cannot magically morph due to pressure. The bones and surrounding supporting structures are not malleable enough to movs from the pressure of your tongue alons. There apparently are somewhat noticeable results achievable if you started before the age of 8. Mewing after 13 y/o for any change in the maxilla and mandible is cope. I still mew because I used to be a chronic mouthbreather and it decreases hyoid sag.
can you find the study?

Mewing tightens the submental region, that's reason enough to do it even if you ignore all the bone-repositioning stuff. I never had particularly bad tongue posture but since I started being more aware of it about 3 or 4 years ago my palate is a bit wider and I have a much easier time fitting my tongue up there, so something has moved. The problem with mewing in adults is that if there's any change it's so subtle that it's difficult to quantify.

ban this autist nigga instantly

• +1
Reactions: roping3264

ZestyLess

Iron
Joined Sep 5, 2023
Last seen Today at 11:40 AM
Posts1Reputation3

I'm pretty sure my bone structure changed a lot from 14 - 18 from mewing but it might've just been puberty.

if ur actually lean u dont have face fat jfl
Turns out I just have a really assymetrical face. Ngga 12.9 is 13 it's either you say 13 or 12.9 but not 12.