Microneedling scalp often?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Is there really a good reason not to microneedle often? I am planning on microneedling with PRP 2x a week there have been Redditors who claim to have good results from microneedling everyday and there is no actual studies showing it’s harmful to microneedle to much

Is there really a good reason not to microneedle often? I am planning on microneedling with PRP 2x a week there have been Redditors who claim to have good results from microneedling everyday and there is no actual studies showing it’s harmful to microneedle to much
I do it on my eyebrows on tuesdays rn and castor oil but u can do it too much I would imagine I just follow the instructions on the box so idk

u gotta give it enough time to heal as well so keep that in mind

I do it on my eyebrows on tuesdays rn and castor oil but u can do it too much I would imagine I just follow the instructions on the box so idk
I had good eyebrow growth with castor oil

Depends on thin areas like the scalp it's better to limit to 1mm and twice monthly since anything higher doesn't increase benefits much and increase the chances of scar tissue tho I assume not drastically since it's noted by hair transplant doctors but still are able to transplant the hair

Depends on thin areas like the scalp it's better to limit to 1mm and twice monthly since anything higher doesn't increase benefits much and increase the chances of scar tissue tho I assume not drastically since it's noted by hair transplant doctors but still are able to transplant the hair
I’m doing .75mm I read that was the best one do you think it’s deep enough?

Yep should be fine if you have short hair if you have longer hair it's better to round to 1mm

no it will turn your skin rough over time and make the hairs untransplantable [if thats a concern]

In my opinion the idea of shoving needle in my face or scalp seemed very counter intuitive. Thank god i wasn't dumb enough to fall for the microneedling meme:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

it doesn't even help hair growth btw.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
no it will turn your skin rough over time and make the hairs untransplantable [if thats a concern]

In my opinion the idea of shoving needle in my face or scalp seemed very counter intuitive. Thank god i wasn't dumb enough to fall for the microneedling meme:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

it doesn't even help hair growth btw.
Cope retard

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Yes you are a retard.
KeepStabbing away at your head to become chad :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I’ve already made progress microneedling my nasoloblial folds

I’ve already made progress microneedling my nasoloblial
you should know nasolabial folds are caused by fat migration

microneedling induced collagen will tighten them up a bit, but the real reason for any facial fold is fat migration. in this case, from the eye area to the nasolabial area
no way of getting red of them except with fat removal or facelifting techniques.

Brutal failo i have it too.:feelswah::feelswah:

you should know nasolabial folds are caused by fat migration

microneedling induced collagen will tighten them up a bit, but the real reason for any facial fold is fat migration. in this case, from the eye area to the nasolabial area
no way of getting red of them except with fat removal or facelifting techniques.

Brutal failo i have it too.:feelswah::feelswah:
Pretty sure there actually more visible the leaner I am

Yep should be fine if you have short hair if you have longer hair it's better to round to 1mm
The depth of the hair follicles doesn't depend on hair length tho, 1.5mm is the standard needle size for microneedling on the scalp because anything less deep won't reach the hair follicles.

The depth of the hair follicles doesn't depend on hair length tho, 1.5mm is the standard needle size for microneedling on the scalp because anything less deep won't reach the hair follicles.
About to order a 1.5mm one how often should I do it?

Based on the follica patent 0.8mm was the best depth for microneedling just rounding up 1mm and also due to hair possible getting in the way depending on length 1.5mm would be fine if your were using a roller since you don't always push enough it's over kill if your using a pen tho

Based on the follica patent 0.8mm was the best depth for microneedling just rounding up 1mm and also due to hair possible getting in the way depending on length 1.5mm would be fine if your were using a roller since you don't always push enough it's over kill if your using a pen tho
Maybe for skin but for hair growth ideal is around 1.5mm, you need to reach the follicles for the growth factors and metabolic pathways involved to have an effect on them, also that's why it's typically the length used in studies about hair growth/AGA (here for instance : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/)

If ur microneedling above 2 mm you shouldnt do it more than once per week