Might end up roping one of these days

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
I’m just sooooo non-nt, I can’t interact with people despite not being autistic but due to my childhood

It’s just bad, very bad, I blush when I’m around too many people, I always stutter and I don’t know how to handle myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
What’s a handsome face when you can’t even act like a human?

finally u cuck. btw ure not handsome

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, negawattlol, InnerVoid and 4 others
Nahhhh don’t end it . What’s worrying you?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, murdah and PseudoMaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
That's why u take drugs

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Fuck you, bastard bitch, your mother gave birth to a literal piece of feces after eating her disgusting Chinese ‘food’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, VolcelFTW and albe.ORG
Fuck you, bastard bitch, your mother gave birth to a literal piece of feces after eating her disgusting Chinese ‘food’
Lmao crying cause no one gives u attention. No one gives a fuck if you are gonna rope you rice cuck get it over with

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Sooner or later I will rope as well.

• +1
I’m just sooooo non-nt, I can’t interact with people despite not being autistic but due to my childhood

It’s just bad, very bad, I blush when I’m around too many people, I always stutter and I don’t know how to handle myself
Low iq chink

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
uh... you're looking for empathy as a man, from fellow men? You're really bluepilled. By now you should know that empathy is unironically reserved for women, children and dogs, this world is brutal to men. :ogre:

• +1
Lmao crying cause no one gives u attention. No one gives a fuck if you are gonna rope you rice cuck get it over with
This unironically. I mean how dumb do you need to be not to realize men receive no empathy by default. You have no one to count on but yourself. Men are hardwired to destroy and kill each other, not help. And women only want the winners anyway. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Jaded, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Noo dont

• JFL
get a job that will allow you to interact with people

You are such a whiny little gook

I had job as 7/11 cashier back home but it changed nothing
Just get therapy, and someone to help you overcome your stuttering. I had difficulty with speaking all the time too but small fixes that I found out, helped me speak effortlessly now in front of groups etc.

• +1
I had job as 7/11 cashier back home but it changed nothing
That's one of the worst jobs ever plus underpaid. I would never work retail, customer support, or fast food.

That's one of the worst jobs ever plus underpaid. I would never work retail, customer support, or fast food.
Not like there’s any better options, just needed a little personal money before starting college

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
If you were handsome as you claim yourself to be, then you wouldn’t have social anxiety.

You have social anxiety because you’re ugly and/or short.

Handsome face and/or tall height = positive reinforcement

Ugly face and/or short height = negative reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: murdah
its okay bb
just try again and again, and you'll get better at it, I promise

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
If you were handsome as you claim yourself to be, then you wouldn’t have social anxiety.

You have social anxiety because you’re ugly and/or short.

Handsome face and/or tall height = positive reinforcement

Ugly face and/or short height = negative reinforcement
i only became handsome recently and im 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
go to some kpop dancing class and act like you don't speak english or some shit :feelshah:

• JFL