Milk

P

Psalm

dedicate your hearts...
I know most foods have a ton of hormones in them aswell, but does drinking milk really help with growing taller as a teen ? It contains estrogen which [COULD] close prematurely close the growth plates, i stopped drinking milk like a month or more since i read somewhere it can do more harm then good (dont really believe this that much but still stopped just incase).So what would yall say ?

I did gomad and I grew an inch so IDK. I read that there isn't enough estrogen to have a significant effect on you. Im checking soon if my growth plates have closed (most likely not) and im 16 and a half.

I know most foods have a ton of hormones in them aswell, but does drinking milk really help with growing taller as a teen ? It contains estrogen which [COULD] close prematurely close the growth plates, i stopped drinking milk like a month or more since i read somewhere it can do more harm then good (dont really believe this that much but still stopped just incase).So what would yall say ?
ANYTHING BUT HGH IS COPE @Nosecel9000

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Nosecel9000
I drank milk from 12 to 15 and i growed 1 feet.

I used to eat a ton of cereal (literally milk) and I grew to 6’1 still but my family is tall anyway.

If you don’t suffer from acne then consume milk frequently, slight IGF-1 boost

If you do suffer from acne don’t touch if

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I drank milk as a child everyday for 5 years. I am 6'4 and 16 yrs old.