Mini-Essay: Pushing out against the world, versus imploding and self-destructing

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
Every man has a gift inside, a personality trait that equips them to survive in this world.

This gift, if a man develops it and has the balls to push it out there, can make him.

If he fails to develop it, if he hides away from the world, that same gift will destroy him.

The masculine energy is a penetrating force. It’s a force as consistent as gravity- just as gravity needs to bring things down, the masculine energy MUST penetrate.

Think of a man who has his family inside a cave, and he has to venture forth outside of the cave with a sword- slay the enemies, get the resources, and bring them back to his loved ones. THIS gives a man energy.

Now, if the man doesn’t venture out of the cave, do you know what he will do? He will start slaying his own people inside the cave. He will start terrorizing those closest to him. He will start suspecting them to be against him, that they hate him, that they don’t want him or love him. He will become tormented in the mind.

This is what you see today- this is the cause of the incel attacks, the angry young men etc. They are not venturing out with a sword, so they are tormented inside and threaten to torment everything around them.

Now, we don’t live in an age of cavemen and hunting beasts….but you have to cultivate this.

You have to ask yourself what would you REALLY want to do, and what are you afraid of that’s stopping you?

For instance, I always wanted to be that dude who is in the gym 2x a day- like David Goggins. Training like a beast. But I was afraid that my results would be shit- that if I tried really hard and still didn’t have a great physique, it would prove me to be a genetically inferior curry.

You have to accept your fears, and proceed anyway. There will be pain, there will be fear, there will be hostility from others perhaps…but you have to go forward with your sword.

Things like moggings, rejections etc....we are all running away from those things and sitting at home, or being a shadow of ourselves when out. This is the cowards way out. You have to be your true self, and PUSH OUT....endure the bullshit, and become strong enough to be unaffected by it.

You will then feel this surge of energy within you, a realm of possibilities in the world opens up- you can be something, you can have something for yourself. You can stand on this earth as a man, with your own pound of flesh from the world.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Make a tldr, i dont wanna be disrespectful

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
source: reddit.com

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 26633