Mini thread: Heightpill explained High IQcels only

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
No Hate intended to any group of individuals I am just stating facts
tall women arent alone beacause short men don't like them they are alone because they can't lower their standards and date a shorter man. They still want someone at least 5 inches taller than them not knowing that they are ruining it for their future daughters

2 Women don't want you to be taller than her she wants you to be taller than her friends boyfriends

3 Women do not even see you as human if you arent taller than them and short men are the only group of people you can make fun of ass a woman and not get hate

4 Height>Face always: I don't even need to explain this just look up on titkok when he's tall and a little bit ugly

5 Women think height correlates with dick size whilst in reality it doesn't because if it was Europeans will have the biggest which is not true. Just look up height difference couple and see the comments to prove this
" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

6 Short women tall guy couples never bring any good there's three ways it could go
a the child becomes huge and there will be complications in birth
b they make manlet son that will hate the mom
C or make huge daughter

7 Your height determines your success
BEST footballer 6"2 Ronaldo
Best basketballer 6"9 LeBron
Best sprinter 6"5 bolt Usain
Richest man 6"3 Elon
Fun fact the shorter candidate in a USa general election has only one once

8 Social media has also made women think differently about height
I saw a vid from 60yrs ago about whether women will date short men most said yes their height requirements were even like 5"6;5"7
But in 2024 90% of women send height limit to 6"0

9 Society frowns at fat shaming women but not heightshamming men

The only advantage of being short is living longer which isn't even worth it when your life is horrible. BROOTAL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, disheartenedcel, bululu_87 and 14 others
I am tall but I have a micropenis which is unfortunate

Also best footballer is 5'7 messi

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vlad1907, mogstars, AngryShortMale and 13 others
Face is king

• +1
Reactions: mentalc3l, itzyaboyJJ, Sub0 and 4 others
Face is king Face>Height I can argue with you for hours and prove my point right face is king

• +1
Reactions: mathis, borismonster, tombradylover and 3 others
tall women arent alone beacause short men don't like them they are alone because they can't lower their standards and date a shorter man. They still want someone at least 5 inches taller than them not knowing that they are ruining it for their future daughters

2 Women don't want you to be taller than her she wants you to be taller than her friends boyfriends

3 Women do not even see you as human if you arent taller than them and short men are the only group of people you can make fun of ass a woman and not get hate

4 Height>Face always: I don't even need to explain this just look up on titkok when he's tall and a little bit ugly

5 Women think height correlates with dick size whilst in reality it doesn't because if it was Europeans will have the biggest which is not true. Just look up height difference couple and see the comments to prove this
" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

6 Short women tall guy couples never bring any good there's three ways it could go
C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

I saw a vid from 60yrs ago about whether women will date short men most said yes their height requirements were even like 5"6;5"7

The only advantage of being short is living longer which isn't even worth it when your life is horrible. BROOTAL
im 6'1 sub 5 and have never gotten a single crumb of attention from women:lul:

• +1
Reactions: yen, mogstars, mathis and 6 others
face>height

• +1
Reactions: mathis, borismonster and Tallcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and midlatinocel
6'1 isn't even tall. that is only 185 cm
i even got sub5 friends who are 6'8 and 6'4 who have never gotten attention either:lul:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, midlatinocel, Tallcell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
real . if your tall but no good face its over:feelswah:
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: Greypiller
Explain why girls have photos on their walls of this 5'9 Ian Somerhalder, short handsome

And not this tall ugly guy

And why did females thirst for Richard Ramirez and not the guard at the back who is quite tall, that guard is clearly taller than Richard Ramirez

You are coping. I can guarantee that you are ugly as fuck, yes, you might be tall, but you still don't get any female attention and you cope with your height, you are ugly as fuck, no female will want to breed with you. Keep coping ugly piece of fuck.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, diamondbill and Shkreliii
Low iq thread check your statements
Elon is 6'1
Ronaldo is 6'1
LeBron is 6'7.5

• Love it
Reactions: Roge

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

Holy water

• +1
lol like that changes anything
Dude is bullshitting height by 2 inches but muh you know that there is big difference in 5'10 and 6'

• +1
Face >>> Height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, borismonster, Spergi and 1 other person
face is first always

Low iq thread check your statements
Elon is 6'1
Ronaldo is 6'1
LeBron is 6'7.5
And bolt is 4" 3/4 but has scoliosis so he can be even shorter now

And bolt is 4" 3/4 but has scoliosis so he can be even shorter now
Pretty sure op larp his height by 2 inches so thats why he is larping on there behalf

Explain why girls have photos on their walls of this 5'9 Ian Somerhalder, short handsome

View attachment 2804780

View attachment 2804784

And why did females thirst for Richard Ramirez and not the guard at the back who is quite tall, that guard is clearly taller than Richard Ramirez

View attachment 2804785

You are coping. I can guarantee that you are ugly as fuck, yes, you might be tall, but you still don't get any female attention and you cope with your height, you are ugly as fuck, no female will want to breed with you. Keep coping ugly piece of fuck.
Heightpill is the most retarded statement ever, height has inflation, every nigga out there are buying 2 inch shoes, and women are also getting 5 inch dr martens. The surgery is becoming low risk by everyday, and being short is as rare as to be 6'2 (look at the bell curve)

Face reigns, but height can kill (if chad is midget) but no face, height can help atleast by a little.

But height is still very important, face is better however.

• +1
Pretty sure op larp his height by 2 inches so thats why he is larping on there behalf
Yeah you were actually few minutes faster than me to write their true heights

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Yaarhuni
Kind of true for penis size because short girls are relatively smaller so your privates will be bigger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and datboijj

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

a girl im talking to rn told my friend I was cute(shes a mtb) but that I needed to grow a few centimeters. I'm 5'8 shes 5'6, it may not be over

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Face is king Face>Height I can argue with you for hours and prove my point right face is king
Face is indeed king but most girls would only like you if are 5'10 at least. Lots of girls I'm friends with say that I'm good-looking but would only go out with me if i were 10 cm taller. Fml

Attachments

• 3944959_images_-_2024-02-09T184159.629.jpeg
    3944959_images_-_2024-02-09T184159.629.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: john788 and borismonster

View attachment 2804780

View attachment 2804784

View attachment 2804785

Im not ugly do you know how many girls that said they would date me if I was 10cm taller

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BaklavaMaxxer

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

Dnrd face is king

• +1
While short Chad slays in real life
Tall subhuman writes a thread with made up shit and brags about his height on an indian incel forum

• +1
retarded thread

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

Shit thread
Height is pointless and being tall is a smv min
5'9 is perfect height and it's face that matters. You can keep writing useless essays greycel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and borismonster
Shit thread
Height is pointless and being tall is a smv min
5'9 is perfect height and it's face that matters. You can keep writing useless essays greycel
The goat replied 🗣️🔥🔥🔥
I shall seeth to acquire such advice

• +1

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

7 cope, Best footballer: Messi 5'7

• +1
7 cope, Best footballer: Messi 5'7
Real but he's only manlet because he played in Europe in south America he's average

• +1
You say your thread is high iq only and then try to prove your point by saying the highest paid basketball player is tall lol, basketball is a sport where height is giga important not to mention 6’7.5 is barely taller than the average height in the nba, hate to break it to you but nobody on looksmax.org is a pro basketball player.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and john788

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

the does it hurt comments are so cringe
everytime i see one my braincells start evaporating

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

I have a bodycount of 97 in 4 year timeframe, in the US. without spending a dime on them. At a height of 5”9. Please explain and also mention your height/ bodycount to gauge if I can take your opinions seriously.

I have a bodycount of 97 in 4 year timeframe, in the US. without spending a dime on them. At a height of 5”9. Please explain and also mention your height/ bodycount to gauge if I can take your opinions seriously.
You are Average height 🤦🤦 you aren't short I mean 5"7 and below

" Your cervix " 🤓
" Does it hurt" 🤓

C or make huge daughter

Richest man 6"3 Elon

Best footballer is messi and best chicken sport player michael jordan, neither ronaldo or lebron are top 3, notice how theyre both memes??? Ronaldo from the speed nigga, and lebron been a meme, they have a cult following cuz their trends jfl

Messi world Cup fail thread